Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Man, Klee is just the cutest thing.

I was genuinely sad when Jean said "No" first, lol.
    Her voice actor is insanely good the english one i mean

This patch is awesome...is a big primogem shower...for mihoyo standards at least (>_<)

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Her voice actor is insanely good the english one i mean

This patch is awesome...is a big primogem shower...for mihoyo standards at least (>_<)
    I think for the most part she's good but there are some lines where she sounds more like a gremlin or some shit.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I think for the most part she's good but there are some lines where she sounds more like a gremlin or some shit.
    Yeah, the biggest problem with Klee's English voice actress is she's incredibly inconsistent. There are times where she sounds spot on (most of her "da-da-da" lines for example), other times where it's kinda obvious that it's a grown woman attempting to sound like a child, and still others where...I don't even know what they were going for, with certain line reads.

Thus far her performance in the event has at least been passable, though, and it's mostly the lines she has her when playing her that are kinda all over the place.
    Last edited by RadasNoir; 2021-06-09 at 07:59 PM.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

I completed everything there is to complete on the event (o^_^o) bought everything from shop too
    Wasnt expecting Mihoyo to hand us a Weapon Prototype like that

I'm using the japanese voicelines, which are, from what my anime japanese knowledge tells me, often completely different from the subs but Klee and Paimon sound so much better there.

In fact, Paimon and Klee are probably the only reason why I'm using the japanese voicelines at all.
    The rest are fine imho.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I'm using the japanese voicelines, which are, from what my anime japanese knowledge tells me, often completely different from the subs but Klee and Paimon sound so much better there.
    That's one of the things that bugs me about using subs. I know just enough Japanese to know that what they're saying isn't what the subs are telling me they are saying but, obviously, I don't know enough to go without them.

For both that and a number of other reasons, I tend to prefer English dubs in general, especially in video games. Genshin's dub is actually phenomenal, especially when compared to some of the other dubs I've had to suffer through in the past. In particular, I was pleasantly surprised by how hard they tried to actually keep the pronunciation of stuff consistent across the different characters. That's something that even most Western games don't even bother with, when it comes to sci-fi or fantasy names in stuff.

That said, if they ever allow us to individually select the spoken language for each character, I'd probably switch both Klee and Razor to Japanese. I already mentioned my problems with Klee's English VA, and Razor's VA is probably the only one I actually full-on dislike. It's just too whiny-sounding; it actively ruins the character for me.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Really strange how both my accounts got Jean when they are releasing a skin for her....

Gonna lvl her on my alt account. I just gotta farm 60 million masks.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    The housing sets give you 20 primos per character and some other shit like mora and books/gems. You also don't need to place characters on the same island as the set they just need to be in that realm somewhere.
    How? I put 8 characters with low friendship lvl, got to 20.4k adeptal power, not even a gift
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    How? I put 8 characters with low friendship lvl, got to 20.4k adeptal power, not even a gift
    Its from placing the new sets. The sets show which characters like em and will give you an interaction/reward.

Tried to unlock the event location. Nope. Gotta do another quest first because Jean is tied up in it. I seriously hate that with a passion. Just let me do the event without these hidden criteria.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Welp, it's out on EGS so I guess I'll give this a spin while dicking around in PSO2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Tried to unlock the event location. Nope. Gotta do another quest first because Jean is tied up in it. I seriously hate that with a passion. Just let me do the event without these hidden criteria.
    It's not hidden criteria you just have two quests that involve Jean and one is blocking the other. Probably the Eula story quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Welp, it's out on EGS so I guess I'll give this a spin while dicking around in PSO2.
    Always give the advice for new player to pick up EVERYTHING. Every herb, every item, every ore. Everything has a use, most things have multiple uses. A lot of stuff required to level characters and weapons that you may not have right now. Feel free to ask about different currencies, there's a lot of them and they can be convoluted at first. Once you unlock wishes, which takes doing the main quest chain for a bit (it basically becomes a tutorial for awhile), you can roll on the "beginner" banner for 20 wishes. It won't add to your pity counter on the main banners, so you can skip doing it if you want, but you do get a guaranteed Noelle from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    It's not hidden criteria you just have two quests that involve Jean and one is blocking the other. Probably the Eula story quest.
    Honestly, it is a hidden criteria. They mention the rank needed, and possible prior story quest in the chain, but never any other quests that may also tie up one of the story characters. Funny part about this time though is that I was doing a part that required me to talk to Jean right before it gave me the error.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Do you think C6 Fischl + Amos and 4x wanderer can be used as carry?
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Sure, but lots of her damage is passive and can be used off-field.
    So It's kinda a waste if you have a character sitting around that is good as an active but bad as a support.

Playing her as a carry means you need to invest into Phys% dmg too which also means your "can be used off-field"-damage portion is weaker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fischl is better with 4 set Thundersoother as OZ applys electro on them 100% of time and you have 35% increased damage.

Save wanderer + Amos for ganyu.

- - - Updated - - -

New leaks:
    There is a new pyro cube for yomiya ascension:
    https://twitter.com/Genshin_Intel/st...18398111383555

Char animations:
    https://streamable.com/4fn4uw

https://streamable.com/4mvmt4

https://twitter.com/projectcelestia/...66490558615558
    Don't sweat the details!!!

How can someone not pull for that glorious pyro archer

The Anemo user seems to... heal? That'd be great.

Ganyu rerun rumored
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to roll on new characters but I feel like I have to roll on Ganyu since I got an amos bow from standard banner