Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    When they don't pay for the actors it always ends up looking like a cheap knockoff.

They got the right vibe down and that's what matters. I'm definitely loving this.

Guardians is my favourite game so far. Looks really fun.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    When they don't pay for the actors it always ends up looking like a cheap knockoff.
    Definitely the downside of having a (in this case) movie doing so well thanks to the charisma of the actor playing a role. It does feel very weird.

Please dont do a deep dive on Avengers....please...

FF1-6 should've at least come to Switch. (Mobile controls suck and I don't like sitting in front of the PC for hours.)

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I don't mind, I actually prefer when they go for the original comic look. But they make it worse by building everything after the movies and this makes the characters stand out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Square is throwing lol

10+ Year Old Account
    No way Guardians is not going to have micropayments up the bum, and generally go the way Avengers and all the other awesome live service wanks have went.

Looks nice, awesome skyboxes, extremely repetitive and shallow gameplay.

Haven't seen the what the game is about, not one trailer. But I'm using my psychic powers to see the future.

How close am I? Or have they shown jack shit yet, beyond a trailer that tells absolutely nothing about actual gameplay?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not mind the mobile FF releases, especially the remakes that soldier one feels out of place though.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    This has been true for at least 5 years now.
    Yep.

And Starfield is yet another perfect example of this garbage.

"Our super duper game, get excited. Its releasing on this date!"
    ... Ok, but what kind of game is it? we have a release date but don't even know what kind of game it is. It presumably involved a spaceship, maybe.

Hard to have any level of hype at all over a cinematic trailer with 0 context.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Looks okay, this Babylon thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Starfield was the low point of what was otherwise a great conference, imo. As soon as I saw them call it an "in-game trailer" I was like oh great, so no gameplay...I still have no idea what Starfield even is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Yep.

"Our super duper game, get excited. Its releasing on this date!"
    "Pre-order now!"
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xmirrors View Post
    Looks okay, this Babylon thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Starfield was the low point of what was otherwise a great conference, imo. As soon as I saw them call it an "in-game trailer" I was like oh great, so no gameplay...I still have no idea what Starfield even is.
    A sort of no man sky if i would have to guess
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

7+ Year Old Account
    C h a o s s s s
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

They really overdid the "CHAAAAAOOOOSSSSS" thing. Anybody know what FF Origins is?

Its over??? Where is FF16???

I wasn't too grabbed by that event overall tbh. Guardians looked great though, legit looking forward to seeing how that turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    Its over??? Where is FF16???
    On the PS5...

I was hoping for more news about Forspoken and XVI.

7+ Year Old Account
    Welp, that was disappointing.

Formerly known as Arafal