Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Well considering no one killed/turned by Frostmoune has a complete soul, so it makes sense she would see some kind of redemption when she becomes whole again, same with Uther.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Nope, why should it be? So long as you don't insult actual people
    Hm

So I can say this is shit writing but I cannot say that writers are shit and clueless???
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Assumption made: The novel will describe things happening in the future, and wont be of events in the past.
    For all you know it's Sylvanas's life flashing before her eyes, described in intricate detail from her point of view, a split second before my dwarf's twohanders lop her head off.
    Even if she were to die in the raid, some lore character would kill steal anyways.

Also I can't help but hope she actually dies only to be back 2 scenes later, with everyone acting surprised, only for her to say "Where was I gonna go, Detroit?"
    Last edited by Sangris; 2021-06-17 at 07:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Hm

So I can say this is shit writing but I cannot say that writers are shit and clueless???
    Pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Pretty much
    hm that's gonna be hard.
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

After years of carefully watching Nathanos, she gets to 5%, shouts "Enough!", wraps us in her kinky void tentacle thingies and vanishes in banshee smoke.

You can keep Danuser's next paycheck, Blizzard. Same type of writing, but we can agree on a lower price.

...What actually happens to mortals who die in the Shadowlands? Couldn't the Jailer just, like... throw her soul back into her body or something?

"[Speculation] Confirmed"

Though honestly,if Blizzard lets Danuser do whatever he wants,he'll totally save Sylvanas,maybe even handle her like Kerrigan was handled

Hm

Oh no, as long as they are not registered here shit on them all you want.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas probably won't die in the raid, but this doesn't confirm that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Hm

There *are* limits, but generally speaking, as long as the person isn't a user on this site you can insult them fairly freely. Although if you take it way beyond the pale you could violate other rules and guidelines.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    So you don't know what confirmed means?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    We are now sure that sylvanas might die.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Oh no, as long as they are not registered here shit on them all you want.
    LMAO nice

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    There *are* limits, but generally speaking, as long as the person isn't a user on this site you can insult them fairly freely. Although if you take it way beyond the pale you could violate other rules and guidelines.
    cool.

Sylvanas escapes and goes to live the rest of her undead days on a farm with Nathanos, next expansion Calia will come to her followed by two shadowpriests that try to kill them. Then Sylvanas kicks over a bucket of fanboy letters next to her hot tub stream and pulls a bow out of the ground ready to go to battle once again - some WoW writer probably

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    At this point are they even jokes anymore or just common knowledge
    More like I heard it once and on repeat so the internet must be right.

I mean I get it.. , but I know where it came from and it was just compiled list of self insert pictures that the guy does to most of hes work, not just nathanos and sylvanas. So its understandable at best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Who says I'm joking?
    Yea, thought u would say that.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm having a really hard time trying to believe that any of the Fab Four, i.e. Jaina, Anduin, Thrall and Sylv, might die for good.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I'm having a really hard time trying to believe that any of the Fab Four, i.e. Jaina, Anduin, Thrall and Sylv, might die for good.
    Though they all should die, heck 70% of the human roster should go and be replaced by nonhumans

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you change the title so others won't get spoiled when they read it on the frontpage or the general forum tab?

prepare for shitfest people

https://twitter.com/ChristieGolden/s...34037788135426

they act like this will be grandest of all novels.

can't wait to see some grand whitewashing.