Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    Nothing I said was out of bounds or insulting. I made fun of that one troll transmog example as being ready for the nightclub with the bf and not monster slaying, that isn’t a gay insult and if YOU took offense to that... that’s a you issue, cupcake and seek therapy. I also called out the sexualization of the women’s outfits too and how they are in high heels and skirts fighting monsters and look like they spend more time in front of mirrors than slaying dragons

None of that is insulting. Get over it and quit being such a thin skinned baby. You keep proving me right more and more. If you were a real man, my opinion wouldn’t phase you in the least. Does my vulpera opinion bother you too?

And I posted in this forum to call out how thin skinned the ff14 community is.. and you respond by doubling down and proving me right. Bravo kid, bravo.

As far as toxic, I’m the least toxic gamer you’ll ever meet so proving me right about the insult part too

Also, that’s 2/2 you’ve mentioned WoW in your ff14 defense after I challenged you not to do it. You failed and you’ve proven me right about the ff14 community

Get thicker skin. In fact, if you respond to this at all you lose the game. I’m done with this. I’ve been proven right here over and over

No community is as thin skinned and defensive as ff14. It’s pathetic.
    More gaslighting. You are further proving me right about your toxic mentality. You're not able to make a single comment without gaslighting and ad hominem.

I haven't proved anything about people being thin-skinned. Me pointing out how incredibly toxic your comments are isn't me being thin-skinned. You saying that is just you trying to play the victim. Everything about your comments proves you saying "I'm the least toxic gamer you'll ever meet" is an outright lie.

I'm sure you say you're done but you'll probably respond again because you need to continue gaslighting and playing the victim. At the end the of the day, I'm glad you don't play FFXIV because the community doesn't need toxic players like you. You are incapable of making a single comment that doesn't include ad hominem. You can say you're right all you want but everyone with eyes and who can read easily sees you're 100% wrong.

So skip on back to WoW's community where your toxicity is celebrated. I'll stick with the game where your nasty personality gets banned and doesn't pollute the community.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    Yeah it's the 2021 equivalent of twitter. Everyone has their safe space and never ever wrong. Even if you are drooling on your keyboard with an apm of 5.

- - - Updated - - -

"Is your connection bad" kek

It's costs people literally nothing if they can't press their buttons to stay out of content with other people.
    So....basically...."I'm incapable of being a decent person to other people in a video game"

Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    Oh he is doing that in every post he makes on this forum, no matter which topic or if he has to make up "facts" for it. Despite Final Fantasy being the second coming of Christ in his eyes it doesn't seem to get him interested enough to actually play instead of spending all his time here attacking WoW.
    I noticed that and openly asked him to defend ff14 without mentioning WoW.

He’s 2/2 mentioning WoW in a whataboutism manner since

Yeah modern WoW sucks. Most of us don’t deny that. Ff14 can be a better game but still have flaws too, I enjoy a lot about ff14 but that art work is way too over the top for me personally. And that’s ok we all have diff tastes.

But just saying that is enough to get ff14 panties twisted in knots. It’s literally like talking to college freshman through twitter. For a community that preaches tolerance, they are pretty intolerant about anyone who doesn’t agree

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    More gaslighting. You are further proving me right about your toxic mentality. You're not able to make a single comment without gaslighting and ad hominem.

I haven't proved anything about people being thin-skinned. Me pointing out how incredibly toxic your comments are isn't me being thin-skinned. You saying that is just you trying to play the victim. Everything about your comments proves you saying "I'm the least toxic gamer you'll ever meet" is an outright lie.

I'm sure you say you're done but you'll probably respond again because you need to continue gaslighting and playing the victim. At the end the of the day, I'm glad you don't play FFXIV because the community doesn't need toxic players like you. You are incapable of making a single comment that doesn't include ad hominem. You can say you're right all you want but everyone with eyes and who can read easily sees you're 100% wrong.

So skip on back to WoW's community where your toxicity is celebrated. I'll stick with the game where your nasty personality gets banned and doesn't pollute the community.

- - - Updated - - -

So....basically...."I'm incapable of being a decent person to other people in a video game"
    You know what they say about people who assume... yeah, you’re a good example of that

You are a sad little man and I too, am glad I don’t play the same mmorpg as you, You may honestly be the single most toxic poster I’ve ever seen here.

You proved me right about ff14 community too, your thin skinned nature, and how your entire arguments are based in whataboutism. Like a 12 year old

It’s laughable if it wasn’t so completely pathetic dude. you really need help

It’s crazy how utterly irrationally defensive the ff14 crowd. It’s like a literal mmorpg of twitters most safe space loving crowd.

I think the artwork is feminine. I’ve said that it’s fine but just not for me

Ff14 fans can’t accept that and try to turn that into “if you hate the art work you hate women, gay people, Japanese people, video gamers, and the color yellow” and it’s eye rolling

Talking to the ff14 community is the equivalent of talking to an mmorpg of the worlds most entitled college freshmen
    Yeah idk, I understand the logic or thought process behind it.

>invested in X
    >someone talks shit about X
    >get defensive

I get it, but HOLY CHRIST the vocal ff14 players are cancer.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

More like some ff14 players are incapable of being a decent person in a video game when they are grouped with 4 others and wasting their time being comically bad.

I noticed that and openly asked him to defend ff14 without mentioning WoW.

He’s 2/2 mentioning WoW in a whataboutism manner since

Yeah modern WoW sucks. Most of us don’t deny that. Ff14 can be a better game but still have flaws too, I enjoy a lot about ff14 but that art work is way too over the top for me personally. And that’s ok we all have diff tastes.

But just saying that is enough to get ff14 panties twisted in knots. It’s literally like talking to college freshman through twitter. For a community that preaches tolerance, they are pretty intolerant about anyone who doesn’t agree

- - - Updated - - -

You know what they say about people who assume... yeah, you’re a good example of that

You are a sad little man and I too, am glad I don’t play the same mmorpg as you

You may honestly be the single most toxic poster I’ve ever seen here.

You proved me right about ff14 community too, your thin skinned nature, and how your entire arguments are based in whataboutism. Like a 12 year old

It’s laughable if it wasn’t so completely pathetic dude. you really need help
    Huh, I thought you were done? Just can't help but continue to be toxic and play the victim? You accuse me of not being able to not mention WoW yet you are utterly incapable of making a single post that doesn't contain ad hominem.

I'm not toxic because I'm calling you out on your toxic behavior. Enough with the gaslighting. You are further proving you are the EXACT kind of person that gets banned from FFXIV because you're just utterly incapable of not making nasty comments. You're trying to call me toxic while using ad hominem and gaslighting. The irony is not lost.

Much like T-34, you've obviously never ever played FFXIV. And the community isn't thin-skinned. Someone isn't thin-skinned just because you successfully baited them like you have done with pretty much all your posts. You have yet to say one constructive thing this ENTIRE thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah idk, I understand the logic or thought process behind it.

>invested in X
    >someone talks shit about X
    >get defensive

I get it, but HOLY CHRIST the vocal ff14 players are cancer.

- - - Updated - - -

More like some ff14 players are incapable of being a decent person in a video game when they are grouped with 4 others and wasting their time being comically bad.
    Lmfao your comments are nowhere near the truth regarding how groups function in FFXIV. Numerous people have pointed out that even if your example of someone "wasting everyone's time" HAS happened, it's exceedingly rare. You obviously are just an elitist and if someone doesn't play the game exactly how you want them to, they are somehow wasting your time.

Lets put some thing in order and perspective. I have about 5000 hours played at this point in the game and playing since the Shiva patch in ARR with only a break mid stormblood. I have probably more hours in WoW and played every expansion but XIV took the place of main MMO for me after WoD. There are not a lot of complaints I have with the game so I will try to be the mediator between all the rage kids atm and provide some truth based on past posts and the reality of the situation.

Lets start with @justandulas: This dude is trying to play victim here and blaming the FFXIV community for being thin skinned because oh poor him just said he doesnt like feminine looking races. Except nobody jumped on him for not liking feminine looking races. People started jumping when he started making homophobic comments like "this guy looks like hes about to take a load" or something along those lines. Before that everyone replying to him was either calmly explaining why the artstyle is like this and also pointing out that it does not differ much from really any FF artstyle before it which he had brought as an example of being more masculine. Some of the fucking male characters in FF4 have lipstick ffs... He also made a comment about the races in XIV being designed for pedos and furries which didnt sit well with people. Moving on.
    @T-34: Literally troll thats trying to stir the pot. Moving on
    @TheRevenantHero: The dude is very passionate about the game and I can see he loves it but man you ve started going to slight extremes to defend some things. I do not know how long you ve been playing but the community is not butterflies and rainbows and a lot of things people say here are in fact true. And that doesnt make the game any worse its just people. I go above and beyond to be helpful to new players in this game as it helps player retention through ARR and in the countless hours I ve spent in this game I can tell you that the moderation of both the forums and the in game ban system are a little wonky at times. It is made this way to prevent toxic players but indeed a lot of times it indirectly shields other forms of toxicity. I have had friends get a perma ban in forums simply for expressing different opinions regarding the dps meters. My static leader got a GM warning last week when in her frustration she typed "can you please heal?" in the alliance chat of the 24 man we were doing because the other healer seemed like borderline afk. Could they be having connection issues or something else? Sure. But a simple "can you please heal?" that came after a frustrating day at work should not be regarded as toxic enough that you get a warning for. Nobody should be taking their frustration out on others but at the end of the day we re human. Its happened to me, I m sure its happened to you and most people here. All this over policing does in this game is sometimes create passive aggressive toxicity where some people will try to be toxic without actually saying anything to avoid getting banned.
    Last example I ll give: when they removed chat in feast, the mark ignore basically became the new way of either being toxic or telling someone they fucked up (if you removed it after). So my sister was playing a match where their ninja was constantly line of sighting her heals etc and dying repeatedly. So the next time the NIN LoSed her she put a mark ignore on him for 2 secs and then removed it. What followed was the NIN proceeding to troll not only this game but every subsequent game he get with her by playing well at the start, picking up all the medals and then intentionally going into the enemy team 30 secs before the match was over and die to give them the winning condition. This is incredibly difficult to report and the guy did not get banned.

Huh, I thought you were done? Just can't help but continue to be toxic and play the victim? You accuse me of not being able to not mention WoW yet you are utterly incapable of making a single post that doesn't contain ad hominem.

I'm not toxic because I'm calling you out on your toxic behavior. Enough with the gaslighting. You are further proving you are the EXACT kind of person that gets banned from FFXIV because you're just utterly incapable of not making nasty comments. You're trying to call me toxic while using ad hominem and gaslighting. The irony is not lost.

Much like T-34, you've obviously never ever played FFXIV. And the community isn't thin-skinned. Someone isn't thin-skinned just because you successfully baited them like you have done with pretty much all your posts. You have yet to say one constructive thing this ENTIRE thread.
    This is very sad you should stop. I’ve provided plenty of proof I have played ff14, I even played the original ff14 and it’s alpha so if anything I’m your ff14 elder.

Yes, your toxic behavior is why your toxic. You can’t learn to agree to disagree, let things go, tolerate others, and grow some thick skin

Go ahead, insult a game I play. I’ll do it too. It does not matter in the least

I stated my opinion on the ff14 art. I said I’m happy it works for others. I just said it wasn’t for me. That’s rational, the responses from you and others tho are irrational bully behavior.

Not only is the community the most thin skinned but you keep proving me right over. And over. And over.

You wanna prove you aren’t thin skinned? Then prove it. Don’t respond in this thread for an entire week. I stayed away until tonight and shouldn’t have ever given a comment because of childish ff14 players like you who can’t accept difference of opinions.

You are more toxic than any WoW player you call out and the irony is you can’t see it because your head is too far up your...

Prove me right. You wanna prove the ff14 community isn’t thin skinned? Say “I agree to disagree” like a man does and move on. I’ve done it over and over in this thread. Can you?

- - - Updated - - -

Lmfao your comments are nowhere near the truth regarding how groups function in FFXIV. Numerous people have pointed out that even if your example of someone "wasting everyone's time" HAS happened, it's exceedingly rare. You obviously are just an elitist and if someone doesn't play the game exactly how you want them to, they are somehow wasting your time.
    No arguement... "YOUR AN ELITIST!!!!"

Funny arn't you trying to prove ff14 players are NOT thin skinned?

Ff14 actively encourages garbage behaviour and a me me me I'm right your wrong mentality. Thin skinned and quick to lash out. Kinda toxic bro

This is very sad you should stop. I’ve provided plenty of proof I have played ff14, I even played the original ff14 and it’s alpha so if anything I’m your ff14 elder.

Yes, your toxic behavior is why your toxic. You can’t learn to agree to disagree, let things go, tolerate others, and grow some thick skin

Go ahead, insult a game I play. I’ll do it too. It does not matter in the least

I stated my opinion on the ff14 art. I said I’m happy it works for others. I just said it wasn’t for me. That’s rational, the responses from you and others tho are irrational bully behavior.

Not only is the community the most thin skinned but you keep proving me right over. And over. And over.

You wanna prove you aren’t thin skinned? Then prove it. Don’t respond in this thread for an entire week. I stayed away until tonight and shouldn’t have ever given a comment because of childish ff14 players like you who can’t accept difference of opinions.

You are more toxic than any WoW player you call out and the irony is you can’t see it because your head is too far up your...

Prove me right. You wanna prove the ff14 community isn’t thin skinned? Say “I agree to disagree” like a man does and move on. I’ve done it over and over in this thread. Can you?
    No. You have provided nothing but anecdotes that are probably lies looking at your other comments. You have used a lot of gaslighting and ad hominem. you've made homophobic comments and tried to say they weren't just because you said so.

Nothing about my behavior is toxic. Calling you out for gaslighting and ad hominem isn't toxic. You CONTINUING to gaslight and use ad hominem IS toxic. I don't tolerate toxic people. As such, I am under absolutely no requirement to tolerate you.

"Prove you aren't thin-skinned by not continuing to call me out so I can keep being toxic unabated." That is absolutely asinine. Someone isn't toxic just because they call you out for your own toxic comments. That's a prime example of gaslighting.

I'm not going to agree to disagree because your comments are incredibly toxic. You further show how incredibly toxic you are by injecting more toxic masculinity into the thread. You don't know my IRL gender so saying "man up" is just more toxicity from you. You said you were done. Why are you still responding if you were so done?

- - - Updated - - -

No arguement... "YOUR AN ELITIST!!!!"

Funny arn't you trying to prove ff14 players are NOT thin skinned?

Ff14 actively encourages garbage behaviour and a me me me I'm right your wrong mentality. Thin skinned and quick to lash out. Kinda toxic bro
    Because your examples are a prime example of what an elitist player would say. "The people I randomly got matchmade with aren't playing the game the way I want them too so I must be nasty to them to get them to stop. Surely this won't backfire on me." Numerous in this thread have gone into great detail explaining how you're wrong about the community as a whole. But you would rather insult a game you've likely never played.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    Lets put some thing in order and perspective. I have about 5000 hours played at this point in the game and playing since the Shiva patch in ARR with only a break mid stormblood. I have probably more hours in WoW and played every expansion but XIV took the place of main MMO for me after WoD. There are not a lot of complaints I have with the game so I will try to be the mediator between all the rage kids atm and provide some truth based on past posts and the reality of the situation.

Lets start with @justandulas: This dude is trying to play victim here and blaming the FFXIV community for being thin skinned because oh poor him just said he doesnt like feminine looking races. Except nobody jumped on him for not liking feminine looking races. People started jumping when he started making homophobic comments like "this guy looks like hes about to take a load" or something along those lines. Before that everyone replying to him was either calmly explaining why the artstyle is like this and also pointing out that it does not differ much from really any FF artstyle before it which he had brought as an example of being more masculine. Some of the fucking male characters in FF4 have lipstick ffs... He also made a comment about the races in XIV being designed for pedos and furries which didnt sit well with people. Moving on.
    @T-34: Literally troll thats trying to stir the pot. Moving on
    @TheRevenantHero: The dude is very passionate about the game and I can see he loves it but man you ve started going to slight extremes to defend some things. I do not know how long you ve been playing but the community is not butterflies and rainbows and a lot of things people say here are in fact true. And that doesnt make the game any worse its just people. I go above and beyond to be helpful to new players in this game as it helps player retention through ARR and in the countless hours I ve spent in this game I can tell you that the moderation of both the forums and the in game ban system are a little wonky at times. It is made this way to prevent toxic players but indeed a lot of times it indirectly shields other forms of toxicity. I have had friends get a perma ban in forums simply for expressing different opinions regarding the dps meters. My static leader got a GM warning last week when in her frustration she typed "can you please heal?" in the alliance chat of the 24 man we were doing because the other healer seemed like borderline afk. Could they be having connection issues or something else? Sure. But a simple "can you please heal?" that came after a frustrating day at work should not be regarded as toxic enough that you get a warning for. Nobody should be taking their frustration out on others but at the end of the day we re human. Its happened to me, I m sure its happened to you and most people here. All this over policing does in this game is sometimes create passive aggressive toxicity where some people will try to be toxic without actually saying anything to avoid getting banned.
    Last example I ll give: when they removed chat in feast, the mark ignore basically became the new way of either being toxic or telling someone they fucked up (if you removed it after). So my sister was playing a match where their ninja was constantly line of sighting her heals etc and dying repeatedly. So the next time the NIN LoSed her she put a mark ignore on him for 2 secs and then removed it. What followed was the NIN proceeding to troll not only this game but every subsequent game he get with her by playing well at the start, picking up all the medals and then intentionally going into the enemy team 30 secs before the match was over and die to give them the winning condition. This is incredibly difficult to report and the guy did not get banned.
    I'm not saying the reporting system is perfect nor am I saying that toxic players don't exist. But the people saying that the community AS A WHOLE is toxic is just an outright lie. There are bad eggs in every MMO because there's a lot of really terrible people in the world. But to say the entire community of FFXIV is toxic and will ban you for next to no reason is just absurd. Yes, sometimes GMs are trigger happy but usually the minor things they were suspended for are overturned in an appeal.

No. You have provided nothing but anecdotes that are probably lies looking at your other comments. You have used a lot of gaslighting and ad hominem. you've made homophobic comments and tried to say they weren't just because you said so.

Nothing about my behavior is toxic. Calling you out for gaslighting and ad hominem isn't toxic. You CONTINUING to gaslight and use ad hominem IS toxic. I don't tolerate toxic people. As such, I am under absolutely no requirement to tolerate you.

"Prove you aren't thin-skinned by not continuing to call me out so I can keep being toxic unabated." That is absolutely asinine. Someone isn't toxic just because they call you out for your own toxic comments. That's a prime example of gaslighting.

I'm not going to agree to disagree because your comments are incredibly toxic. You further show how incredibly toxic you are by injecting more toxic masculinity into the thread. You don't know my IRL gender so saying "man up" is just more toxicity from you. You said you were done. Why are you still responding if you were so done?
    Remember when I said talking to the ff14 community was like talking to the worlds most entitled college freshmen? Yeaaaaa. Thanks again but really, I’m done with your childishness. I truly pity you

But for the record, nothing I said was homophobic. I called out the art style as feminine. That’s it. And the one example the troll linked, I mocked for being scantily dressed... not because of his sexuality. I said he was dressed for a hot date, not to slay dragons. If you take that as homophobic slander, you truly need a therapist more than a mmo sub. And I stand by that the character linked from the troll was dressed more for the nightclub than an adventure, because they were. 99% of characters aren’t transmogged to that extreme tho. And notice I didn’t even insult that player, just the outfit?

Quit clutching pearls and trying to play victim. You can man up regardless of your age and gender, it means toughen up and quit being such a baby

You were challenged to quit being so thin skinned about ff14, and you chose to double down and become the very cliche I called out. Right down to the last sentence which was practically written by a Twitter algorithm of know nothing college freshman

- - - Updated - - -

Because your examples are a prime example of what an elitist player would say. "The people I randomly got matchmade with aren't playing the game the way I want them too so I must be nasty to them to get them to stop. Surely this won't backfire on me." Numerous in this thread have gone into great detail explaining how you're wrong about the community as a whole. But you would rather insult a game you've likely never played.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not saying the reporting system is perfect nor am I saying that toxic players don't exist. But the people saying that the community AS A WHOLE is toxic is just an outright lie. There are bad eggs in every MMO because there's a lot of really terrible people in the world. But to say the entire community of FFXIV is toxic and will ban you for next to no reason is just absurd. Yes, sometimes GMs are trigger happy but usually the minor things they were suspended for are overturned in an appeal.
    Thats true. I would advise also to not reply to andulas. The guy has proved in this thread what his real issues are and they lie way deeper than just issues with the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember when I said talking to the ff14 community was like talking to the worlds most entitled college freshmen? Yeaaaaa. Thanks again but really, I’m done with your childishness. I truly pity you

But for the record, nothing I said was homophobic. I called out the art style as feminine. That’s it. And the one example the troll linked, I mocked for being scantily dressed... not because of his sexuality. I said he was dressed for a hot date, not to slay dragons. If you take that as homophobic slander, you truly need a therapist more than a mmo sub. And I stand by that the character linked from the troll was dressed more for the nightclub than an adventure, because they were. 99% of characters aren’t transmogged to that extreme tho. And notice I didn’t even insult that player, just the outfit?

Quit clutching pearls and trying to play victim. You can man up regardless of your age and gender, it means toughen up and quit being such a baby

You were challenged to quit being so thin skinned about ff14, and you chose to double down and become the very cliche I called out. Right down to the last sentence which was practically written by a Twitter algorithm of know nothing college freshman
    You literally said one of the dudes looks like hes about to take a load.... just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    Thats true. I would advise also to not reply to andulas. The guy has proved in this thread what his real issues are and they lie way deeper than just issues with the game.

- - - Updated - - -

You literally said one of the dudes looks like hes about to take a load.... just saying
    Which is only an insult if you think of it negatively. I didn’t phrase it as anyway but insulting that particular transmog linked by a troll

He was dressed more for a hot date, are you kidding me? Go back and look at that outfit. I also called out the women’s outfits and oversexualization of everything but that’s the nature of jrpg and why I said it isn’t for me

I’ve gone out of my way to praise the game but said the art is subjectively not for me. That’s all

But that’s an issue for people like you who want to clutch pearls and make something of nothing.

Dude, more than just me has pointed out how some of your comments were homophobic. Of course you're going to deny it because then you'd have to admit you made some pretty toxic comments. And I love how you are constantly calling the person who responded a troll purely because they proved you wrong. And saying 99% of people aren't transmogged like that is utterly laughable. Just look at the large number of transmogs in WoW that practically make your character naked. There are A LOT of people who will sexualize their own characters with transmog in any MMO that has transmog options.

Also, you are literally the only one playing victim. I bet you're gonna try and say your "man up" comment isn't sexist too. Because that means you think men are supposed to be devoid of emotions and never get offended while women are the ones who are supposed to be sensitive.

I'll say it again. I'm not thin-skinned because I'm calling you out on your bullshit. That's nothing but a gaslighting tactic from you. Your post is once again filled with ad hominem. So I ask again, I thought you were done so why are you continuing to respond?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    Oh he is doing that in every post he makes on this forum, no matter which topic or if he has to make up "facts" for it. Despite Final Fantasy being the second coming of Christ in his eyes it doesn't seem to get him interested enough to actually play instead of spending all his time here attacking WoW.
    Ye it's quite insane honestly..... He talks more about how bad WoW is in threads that have nothing to do about WoW. This thread is just the perfect example. It's a thread about what people don't enjoy about FF14 and all he does is talk about how toxic and horrible WoW is. It's insane honestly....

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You keep telling people they have never played the game while admitting you have only played it for a couple months. I have played the game longer than you have.

The community is 100% toxic care bears (and i am talking about the vocal community such as yourself) that will whine and cry if anyone talks bad about ff14. Shit players deserve to be told they are shit and ruining other peoples games.

Everyone playing pays the sub. Why is the community so determined to protect the feelings of someone who ruins other people experiences by being a sub human mong incapable of having enough neurons firing to hold threat, or do damage? Entitlement is the answer.

You keep telling people they have never played the game while admitting you have only played it for a couple months. I have played the game longer than you have.

The community is 100% toxic care bears (and i am talking about the vocal community such as yourself) that will whine and cry if anyone talks bad about ff14. Shit players deserve to be told they are shit and ruining other peoples games.

Everyone playing pays the sub. Why is the community so determined to protect the feelings of someone who ruins other people experiences by being a sub human mong incapable of having enough neurons firing to hold threat, or do damage? Entitlement is the answer.
    Yeah I don't believe you even for a second because your comments about the entire community being toxic care bears is an outright lie. Also, you can try and say that "players deserve to be told their shit" is totally fine and dandy all you want but in reality, it's a super toxic and inflammatory thing to do. SE bans people who make nasty comments because they realize players are actually people with emotions. Your second to last comment just further proves how utterly toxic you are and if you actually did play the game, you're likely saying negative things about it because you finally got banned for your nasty comments. It costs you literally nothing to be constructive about your comments instead of insulting.

I've been playing for 2 months so far and I'm yet to find a single toxic person. Maybe I'm lucky but I hope it'll stay that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to agree, the ff14 community is *generally* the most care bear, safe space, whiny bunch I have seen in a video game.

Their life depends on defending ff14s honor and their safe space to be as garbage as possible.

The fact that I can't call out a dps for doing 5x less dps cuz muh feelings is probably top 2-3 reasons I can't stand playing for like a month every 2 years.
    You can't?

Funnily enough i can do that all the time. As damage meters are against ToS you cannot use them as argument, but there are still options:

Emnity list

Looking what people are actually doing. Got a 5k blm in a 80 dungeon yesterday. Didn't told him his damage is shit, but told him that he wont do a lot of damage casting fire 2 and to please look up lvl 80 rotation for blm. I do this a lot and have never had any action taken against my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    I've been playing for 2 months so far and I'm yet to find a single toxic person. Maybe I'm lucky but I hope it'll stay that way.
    They're exceptionally rare but they do exist. I've only encountered one toxic player and they were a healer who refused to heal me(I was the tank) and was pretty much only DPSing. When I said "Can I get some heals, please?" they said "Lol no. I wanna dps."

Which is only an insult if you think of it negatively. I didn’t phrase it as anyway but insulting that particular transmog linked by a troll

He was dressed more for a hot date, are you kidding me? Go back and look at that outfit. I also called out the women’s outfits and oversexualization of everything but that’s the nature of jrpg and why I said it isn’t for me

I’ve gone out of my way to praise the game but said the art is subjectively not for me. That’s all

But that’s an issue for people like you who want to clutch pearls and make something of nothing.
    Stop the gaslight bro (bolded part). I dont think of it negatively but you do not seem to understand what homophobia and prejudice is. You insinuating that feminine attire or more feminine looking people are automatically gay (aka ready to receive a load in your words) is homophobia whether you like it or not. You d be the kid at school that would bully the skinnier nerdy looking kids calling them sissies. I could care less if you like the art style or the game. This is all subjective. But when you make comments like that I can see your issues lie deeper.

Yeah I don't believe you even for a second because your comments about the entire community being toxic care bears is an outright lie. Also, you can try and say that "players deserve to be told their shit" is totally fine and dandy all you want but in reality, it's a super toxic and inflammatory thing to do. SE bans people who make nasty comments because they realize players are actually people with emotions. Your second to last comment just further proves how utterly toxic you are and if you actually did play the game, you're likely saying negative things about it because you finally got banned for your nasty comments. It costs you literally nothing to be constructive about your comments instead of insulting.
    You can believe what you want it does t make you right. You have only played it for 4 months. It doesn't matter to me. You are just going to continuing huddling in your ff14 safe bubble cuz someone was a meanie to you on wow. My guess is you were doing less dps than the healer.

And yes, someone wasting other peoples time should be told that they are...... wasting other peoples time.