Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    As if it aint going to be like that if she dies. I wouldn't be surprised if the writers just forgot about them again. Or worse, make some human acting nelf the leader, give them glasses and human clothing and all.

Maiev would be a good leader though. But either way I don't want Tyrande dying, we have enough loses as it is.
    If she died achieveing something monumentous that would have better then living like that.

3+ Year Old Account
    Bwonsamdi is relativly cooler (and better) than Elune, plus he even tries to stop his followers from going to the Maw. Yet the Winter Queen still hates him. Plus he used to be a mere mortal like us. Shows if you work hard, you too can become a Loa one day!
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    If she died achieveing something monumentous that would have better then living like that.
    Or they can just kill Sylvanas without anyone else dying. They can fix the Nelf living conditions after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    she hasnt reached sylvanas-tier annoying yet, so I tolerate her.
    Debateable, i put her abover sylvanas in my list a loooong time ago. ;p
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Debateable, i put her abover sylvanas in my list a loooong time ago. ;p
    Yeah , yeah… Because Tyrande - character meant specifically to be a constant loser in every expansion is far more “ugh annoying” then a plot armor wrapped bitch surviving by the virtue of a simping lardass in the writing department…

Give it a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Of course, Daloser is behind it. Tyrande could have, as Taliesin pointed it out, also have saved the day and gone for the sanctum in Ardenweald rather than for Sylvanas. But again, she wasn't allowed to have a moment of power and competence - only yet another display of failure rubbed into for the nelf players.

In my opinion, from the perspective of a woman, the whole thing feels deeply mysogenistic. Nelves are the only matriarchy in the game and the devs rejoice handing them blow after blow. Putting insult to injury time and time again.

My guess is that there's actually something very petty behind it. Maybe Danuser once got rejected by a woman who was a nelf player and this and his necrophile obsession with Sylvanas is his way of "revenge". That's what it feels like to me, anyway.
    The Ren'dorei are also led by a woman, Lady Alleria Windrunner, and they have it even worse than the Kaldorei. At least the Kaldorei are getting featured in the major storylines. The Ren'dorei weren't even mentioned in the patch about the Old God. Let that sink in.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah , yeah… Because Tyrande - character meant specifically to be a constant loser in every expansion is far more “ugh annoying” then a plot armor wrapped bitch surviving by the virtue of a simping lardass in the writing department…

Give it a rest.
    Yeah, atleast the story revolves around sylvanas. Tyrande constantly is just getting shoved into the story to a point where her being not around would absolutely not change the plotpoint, yet here she is grabbing screentime that SO many other characters could need.
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

@Eggroll There's always been misogyny when it comes to Tyrande. Remember when Malfurion told her "Hush, Tyrande!" in that novel? Blizzard have always written Tyrande with misogyny somewhat.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Yeah, atleast the story revolves around sylvanas. Tyrande constantly is just getting shoved into the story to a point where her being not around would absolutely not change the plotpoint, yet here she is grabbing screentime that SO many other characters could need.
    And thats exactly the problem. Story shouldnt revolve around Sylvanas, and if you “buy” into that mindset then you already swallowed the hook and sinker of Blizz attempt at “customer control”.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    @Eggroll There's always been misogyny when it comes to Tyrande. Remember when Malfurion told her "Hush, Tyrande!" in that novel? Blizzard have always written Tyrande with misogyny somewhat.
    In Warcraft 3 she told him to piss off when he "ordered" her to not release Illidan.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    In Warcraft 3 she told him to piss off when he "ordered" her to not release Illidan.
    In WC3 she was also a damsel in distress who needed to be saved by Malfurion and Illidan in the last mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    In WC3 she was also a damsel in distress who needed to be saved by Malfurion and Illidan in the last mission.
    Yeah that was kinda lame I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    And thats exactly the problem. Story shouldnt revolve around Sylvanas, and if you “buy” into that mindset then you already swallowed the hook and sinker of Blizz attempt at “customer control”.
    Im not "buying" into anything, you should stop putting in so much hoppla though to defend your dear tyrande though, it comes off abit pathetic... but then hey atleast ya two got somethin in common. ;P

Im not "buying" into anything, you should stop putting in so much hoppla though to defend your dear tyrande though, it comes off abit pathetic... but then hey atleast ya two got somethin in common. ;P
    Ad hominem attacks as always…

I rather be a “loser” by my own merit then live in a lie of “victory” fed to me by a creepy dude.

Thats all that is to it. Also, i never really liked Tyrande in a “obsessed” way, i just see her character as part of a bigger plot mishandling.

They are about equal I'd say, especially after that whining in legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ad hominem attacks as always…

I rather be a “loser” by my own merit then live in a lie of “victory” fed to me by a creepy dude.

Thats all that is to it. Also, i never really liked Tyrande in a “obsessed” way, i just see her character as part of a bigger plot mishandling.
    Oh please fuck off with your Ad hominem. You literally started that with your higher than thou attitude "no i dont 'buy' into the sylvanas" bullshit and now you playing the victim after you've been called out over your clear obsession over tyrande trying so hard to defend her. But to quote you: "Give it a rest".

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong, she already reached that status together with Malfurion as bonus back in Legion.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DatToffer View Post
    When you say room temperature, you're going with Celsius or Farenheit ? Because it would be funny to have my intelligence insulted in a retarded unit.

Jokes aside, you can "sound your grievance" all you like, there's a lot for everyone to cry on. I just find those "Blizz hates night elves" comments as nonsensical and egocentric as the "Horde bias/Alliance bias" threads.

Sure Blizzard did dirty to the night elves. They also did dirty to the dragons. They did dirty to the gnomes, to the trolls, the Horde, the Alliance... What makes me tick is that people are less outraged by the bad writing and more by the simple fact that a calamity strikes their waifu race. And that they don't automatically get "compensation" or retribution for it. And then they celebrated the bad writing in the "good things" that happen to them, because it looks like a victory.

So if you want to talk about room temperature (Celsius) IQ, just look at the dogs who bark the wrong tree.
    yet another night elf post. I guess everyone plays nelf here huh?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Bwonsamdi is relativly cooler (and better) than Elune, plus he even tries to stop his followers from going to the Maw. Yet the Winter Queen still hates him. Plus he used to be a mere mortal like us. Shows if you work hard, you too can become a Loa one day!
    Yea, whats up with that.. I mean.. he cares atleast somewhat about hes followers.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    yet another night elf post. I guess everyone plays nelf here huh?
    I suspect they also play blood elves and want to play high elves.

They might even be playing humans.