Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The content we got so far is just more of the same stuff, at least wait for the dungeon and raid to judge. I'm sure this was meant to be a troll thread though.

Top sarcasm, well done.

/applaud

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    People who like the patch also have low expectations in life and are easily satisfied because they are afraid to stand up against something.

Poor humanity.
    People who hate this patch have low self esteem and expects the world to cater to their whims to attempt to fill the void in their soul.

See how stupid it sounds when you generalize?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    People who hate this patch have low self esteem and expects the world to cater to their whims to attempt to fill the void in their soul.

See how stupid it sounds when you generalize?
    Yea you sound stupid, you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    They also have an account here, right?
    I vaguely recall him making one after he left I think, to post a bit and interact with people as a final farewell. Dunno if the account still exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Less content and at a more infrequent pace as well as players being hit by the pandemic just as hard.

It's a two-way street.
    That's not how capitalism works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ne...-of-domination

My opinion is based on the preview we got of this patch four months ago. That screenshot already told me everything I needed to know about Korthia. Presumptuous? Yes, I felt presumptuous all this time. I hoped it would amount to more. But now my presumptions have been confirmed I can't say I'm disappointed.
    "I made up my mind 4 months ago and now that the patch is released I'm just confirming my already pointless cynicism by hoping other internet strangers will validate my opinion."

Yes, my guy. Your opinion is so fucking validated. New thing is, indeed, bad.

- - - Updated - - -

People who like the patch also have low expectations in life and are easily satisfied because they are afraid to stand up against something.

Poor humanity.
    Lmfao, so now not only is the patch shit you have "low expectations of life" if you don't stand up against EVIL BLIZZARD for failing to, what, deliver a patch that you already decided months ago wouldn't satisfy you? That's some top quality Copium my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I vaguely recall him making one after he left I think, to post a bit and interact with people as a final farewell. Dunno if the account still exists.
    Oh I meant a Blizzard employee in general, not just Ghostcrawler. Think it might have started with an X or Z or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    "I made up my mind 4 months ago and now that the patch is released I'm just confirming my already pointless cynicism by hoping other internet strangers will validate my opinion."
    What can I say, I'm a pioneer. I'm pushing the envelope when it comes to popular opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Oh I meant a Blizzard employee in general, not just Ghostcrawler. Think it might have started with an X or Z or something.
    Oh yeah, Araxom.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/members/970492-Araxom

Hasn't been around as per their own account though, they abandoned it.

Can't blame them.

Anyone wants a new signature?

Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    Anyone wants a new signature?
    Sadly I would have preferred one with " Shadowlands has too many cosmetics to farm" next to " Shadowlands has nothing to do"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bRighteyez View Post
    Global Pandemic.
    Bullcrap, IT jobs are fully doable remotely, covid impact on efficiency should be minimal. If it isn't, your company is junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Bullcrap, IT jobs are fully doable remotely, covid impact on efficiency should be minimal. If it isn't, your company is junk.
    Depends on the hardware being used, and we have been told before that Blizzard uses a whole lot of custom tech, which could mean proprietary software and could mean old crusty computers jury rigged to do a specific thing.

IT jobs are not created equally for that matter. For some not seeing your coworkers means little to nothing, for others it could cripple the entire workflow. It's hard to say where Blizzard falls between these two points without working there.

Not to mention that work from home dies mean you need to make your home your office, which could be challenging if you live with 4 roommates who all need to work from the same tiny apartment.

Definitely expected a different OP after calling 9.1 a great patch

Yeah... real meaningful content. I'm glad the game is only for collectors nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Please, enlighten us to the inner workings of Blizzard's development cycle in the pandemic. I'm genuinely curious since you apparently have insider info.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Almost as if you chose not to read/participate in the dozens of other threads already supporting or hating on the patch... and decided to instead just stir the bait pot.

You wouldn't do that, though. Completely out of character for you.
    Right? Like how dare they do what the dozens of people (including you apparently) with permanent hateboners do?

Even if there is something wrong with the patch, why bother fishing for attention with threads/posts like these? By all means go on, I heard all the doomsaying in the world from communities like this one only to come back to find the WoW token being more expensive than it has ever been in the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    It seems that the majority are happy as long as they get a good raid and 5 man. That is wow today, and thats cool, but I wish other content also was near as good quality.
    What do you mean? The story is great. It may have it's plot holes but it's no where as bad as BFA

- - - Updated - - -

Poor humanity.
    Yeah, I'm not biting into this.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    What do you mean? The story is great. It may have it's plot holes but it's no where as bad as BFA

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I'm not biting into this.
    Someone else already did. I'm fed.