Page 1 of 37
... LastLast

Sanctum of Domination Ending cinematic

aiiight, its out.
    and its 100% what literally everyone predicted.
    nothing surprising, nothing unexpected.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-07-07 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Added Video Embed
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

So he turned into Megatron? wow
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

The meme became a reality.

Edit: Oh yeah, and a cliffhanger, like a soap opera
    Last edited by Shoggoth; 2021-07-07 at 12:41 AM.

Reach the...? Maybe the Sunwell? What's this about other realities?

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    He's a power ranger. The key was his morpher.
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

another 8 month cliffhanger OMEGALUL

why would she want to "save" the others when she burnt a whole city?
    how is it that she is so gullible she didnt know that she is serving zovaal?
    did she think she was a "partner"? how the fuck does she not know what zovaal want?
    what did she expect when she shot the arrow? stop him?

and now watch blizzard make bolvar and the others "forgive" her ... after all she did
    at the same time i get the feeling they are trying to paint Tyrande as evil.. wtf?
    Last edited by Mouri Kogorou; 2021-07-07 at 12:45 AM.

So the girl who killed all the elven civilians who were surrendered because an elf cried now feels bad for killing a few npc.
    I mean, somehow the end is even more pathetic than I expected

PS: What an ugly design the bad guy has. I mean not foe in the ugly sense. Ugly in a bad design sense.

I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed.

The mental twists I have to do to understand what Sylvanas did up until this point if not serving, the unneeded callback to Arthas with such a small impact, the nothing that's Anduin now.
    If the current cast does not lynch Sylvanas on the spot, everything is bullshit.
    Last edited by Jackstraw; 2021-07-07 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    Reach the...? Maybe the Sunwell? What's this about other realities?

He's a power ranger. The key was his morpher.
    He's trying to reach the sepulcher. Presumably the nexus of all reality or something.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

People unironically thought she would be killed off.

Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    So the girl who killed all the elven civilians who were surrendered because an elf cried now feels bad for killing a few npc.
    I mean, somehow the end is even more pathetic than I expected
    We don't know that, but what we do know is she does get her soul restored. This might be the explanation on why some undead get really angry and some feel more joy than others. Their souls are whole and others have damaged souls.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA exactly what I said dudeeeeeeeee.
    THERE WE GOOOOO!!!
    WE WON DUDES!!!!
    SYLVANAS 4 EVER

Oh and "THEREMOREISTHEBOMBorwhatever" how do you look now? Do you need some masquerade for the Clown Costume you gonna get yourself? @TheramoreIsTheBomb

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-07-07 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

I'm sorry is the implication here slyvanas legitimately thought he wasn't going to immediately try and take over reality? I thought she was a galaxy brain 5head omega strategist we just couldn't understand?
    Turns out she's just a goddamned idiot.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    People unironically thought she would be killed off.
    I dunno, I kinda expected a company to not hand wave away genocide.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    I'm sorry is the implication here slyvanas legitimately thought he wasn't going to immediately try and take over reality? I thought she was a galaxy brain 5head omega strategist we just couldn't understand?
    Turns out she's just a goddamned idiot.
    Anyone who's watched her in game knows she's a child emotionally. At least as an undead. She changed her entire plan because someone insulted her.

I feel like at this point if Sylvanas does end up dying, her fans will legitimately off themselves irl. The fanbase is that pathetic.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-07-07 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

What a dumb cinematic. And now they try to make it a cliffhanger, even though it's obvious what's gonna happen. They yell at her what a horrible person she is and how many died because of her yadda yadda, then that it's her fault Anduin is the Jailer's bitch now and that she has to make it right blah blah blah, they will talk shit to her all the time and in the end she will be instrumental in saving Anduin and we will have "The Shadowlands are free!" with everyone cheering on Sylvanas, everyone being friends again (until the next faction war for the next dumbass reason) except Tyrande who will be moping in the corner and have achieved nothing in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

This was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    I dunno, I kinda expected a company to not hand wave away genocide.
    To be fair the player commit genocide in daily quests

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    honestly tho, they SOMEHOW managed to make him look even more generic and boring

he looks like a cheap arthas cosplay, only not half as iconic or memorable
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

What an absolutely stupid cinematic. I don't even care about Sylvanas, we all knew that was coming. My question is, where the hell is Zovaal going? Why should we care? What in the world is Blizzard thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    He's trying to reach the sepulcher. Presumably the nexus of all reality or something.
    Oh jesus christ... This is gonna be another Deathwing erupts and we get Azeroth remade again... except it's a bald dude with a hat instead of a fiery dude with a chin.

I don't mind Sylvanas going back into High Elf form, the bigger issue is the fact we're gonna have to wait another 8 months to find out what happens next.

Imagine watching episode 1 of a sitcom on Netflix and waiting for episode 2 8 months later, it's just utterly pointless.