Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard, as one of the 15 Venthyr Warlocks left, I BEG you to A. Let impending catastrophe be instant cast and B. Make it’s legendary at all viable. Give it an increase to haste/crit on explosion. Something! It’s the only warlock covenant legendary that doesn’t also include a stat increase. It’s ridiculous how much they hate the idea of the Venthyr Warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    is that a buff to hunters one or? is that BiS now for BM hunters?
    Unlikely, unless there is a fight with exactly 3-4 targets for an extended period of time to wild spirits on top of. Not 5 targets, exactly 3-4.
    Take my anecdote as anecdote but ST, even at my shite 224 ilvl I would lose 1-2% overall damage on Soulrender if I swapped Rylak's off for this, and Rylak's scales better anyway.
    I could see a world where yes, there is a fight with the boss and 3 stacked adds that need to be nuked, you would swap to this leggo for that fight and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Blizzard really loves Signet of Tormented Kings so they're just gonna force us to use it the whole expansion.
    They also hate it if there's a glimmer of hope for warrior ST dmg.
    It's still very good, on paper top for ST, however it does rely on you getting a strong execute phase and is completely worthless on Sylvanas. So it definitely won't 100% displace Signet (sadly) but is a strong contender nevertheless. I know I'll be running it for 9/10 fights in the raid, it makes the execute rotation a lot more fun and frankly anything is better than dumbass random Bladestorms in a pure ST fight.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Blizzard, as one of the 15 Venthyr Warlocks left, I BEG you to A. Let impending catastrophe be instant cast and B. Make it’s legendary at all viable. Give it an increase to haste/crit on explosion. Something! It’s the only warlock covenant legendary that doesn’t also include a stat increase. It’s ridiculous how much they hate the idea of the Venthyr Warlock.
    Iam still going with venthyr here on my lock and dont really care about min max.The 125% dmg increase is pretty good +15% for every enemys hit and no aoe cap

That's a large amount of pointless changes. For the majority of the player base, this will not affect their legendary choice.

5+ Year Old Account
    Kyrian - Harmonic Echo: Echo damage increased to 30% (was 25%)

Yes, please! <3 I love you all. Thank for supporting my favorite covenant. Kissie!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    But it retains the 1 minute CD reduction? That would pretty sure make it the best legendary, pity those moonkins that switched to Venthyr.
    That's what they get for not just playing Feral :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Wekko View Post
    That's a large amount of pointless changes. For the majority of the player base, this will not affect their legendary choice.
    Pretty much this. People don't suffer choreghast to make garbage just let them have their bis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    Iam still going with venthyr here on my lock and dont really care about min max.The 125% dmg increase is pretty good +15% for every enemys hit and no aoe cap
    Wouldn't that mean your opinion on it is kind of mute? Not trying to be a dick, it's just that as you said if you don't care about min max then you don't really care about the competitive edge and balance which Blizz focuses on. Although you may like it the change, if it isn't competitive it will barely see any use among M+ and Heroic/Mythic raiders, and PVPers which doesn't really align with their goal.

If anything wanting it to be more viable would be better for everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    People are going to be super mad when they realize that in 9.2 we will probably beable to wear both and all the people that discarded their previous leggos will have to remake them.
    Nah, you will just use item restoration if you're that stupid, which i doubt many is.

ughhhh stop nerfing warriors we arent even #1! let us be #1 where we belong

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post

SERIOUSLY. IT'S LITERALLY THE BEST FLAVOR COMBO OF CLASS AND COVENANT and they just want it to not exist. So cruel >_<

So the new warrior leggo could make the class at least somewhat competitive on single target, and now that's gone. Why?
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Almost 90% of all Druids are Night Fae. Instead of doing some proper Covenant balance, they buff the Lolvoke Legendary. Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    Almost 90% of all Druids are Night Fae. Instead of doing some proper Covenant balance, they buff the Lolvoke Legendary. Hilarious.
    I was going to go for the 50% convoke on my feral instead of rerolling necrolord like everyone else. 25% can go fk itself tho. Necrolord here I come!

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    I was going to go for the 50% convoke on my feral instead of rerolling necrolord like everyone else. 25% can go fk itself tho. Necrolord here I come!
    You do realize this was a buff, right? You still get the 1M cooldown reduction on Convook, it's just firing 25% more spells now.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    You do realize this was a buff, right? You still get the 1M cooldown reduction on Convook, it's just firing 25% more spells now.
    I’m not so sure about that. As I read it, the CD will be halved (= 1 min), but it will still only fire off half the spells. It will now do so in 3 sec, instead of in 2 sec.

It’s a nerf for Convoke+this legendary in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitepaw View Post
    I’m not so sure about that. As I read it, the CD will be halved (= 1 min), but it will still only fire off half the spells. It will now do so in 3 sec, instead of in 2 sec.

Ah yeah, good call. Guess we'll see?

Pllleeeeeeeeaase maaastteerr, don’t let warriors shine, nerf them, trash them, humiliate them!! Buff everyone else but force them into a clunky opener with Sigil of tormented kings for the whole rest of this joke of an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitepaw View Post

Exactly However it could still work with a go every minute and a berserk go every 2 minutes.
    Pretty sure necro will still be superior tho sadly...
    Last edited by Appelgren; 2021-07-10 at 11:14 AM.