Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If I were to suggest something almost completely impossible - a custom dungeon tool. You build mobs and bosses together with a set of assets from templates stitch them together and let other players give them a go. Abilities, bosses and mobs could even be collectables from old content. I suspect the data resources required for this alone would make it totally unworkable

Outside of the plane of fantasy; a new class would keep things interesting.

Naturally the usual package of borrowed power to keep things fresh is a must, but I'd prefer it to be slightly more spec orientated rather than class orientated

#1 hands down is get rid of all "systems" Ion created and never allow them or anything like them back in WoW.

No Artifacts. No Netherlight Crucible. No Azerite. No Essences. No Corruption. No Covenants. No Soulbinds. No Anima. No AP.

Also easy on so many different currencies. Should not be as many as there are now in Shittylands.

Nothing like that should be in WoW.

Flying enabled from day one.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

I wish that all characters in the game would be female or genderless

Just remove loot entirely. Might as well?
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting by killing little wolves in Elywnn Forest becoming god destroyer and eater of the universes becoming everything and doing daily quests for a lesser being like killing 10 random animals for their fangs. <---- Anything other than this. So maybe a wow2.0
    A very cool signature text.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    How would it work with how toxic newer players are with older players?
    If only that was the reality....
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubathingy View Post
    But anyway it's OK to be jelly of the tallest midget.

Sell the Warcraft IP to other companies.
    The talent is not in blizzard anymore so let it go and let blizzard make there mobile and SJW agenda pushing games.

World revamp of EK/Kalimdor, which would mean we return to Azeroth, and a return to pre-Legion raiding scene.

There should be some kind of "city crawl" event where you can drink a lot and then visit various NPCs.

Purely subjective as everybody would like something else probably, but:

- Housing system with tons of decorative stuff from dungeons, raids and tradeskills. Make every tradeskill craft something for it.
    - Add some specs that the game needs / had before / could use: Shield and Sword/Polearm DD (Glad Warrior? 4th Pala?), Range DD for DHs, Range DD for Rogues, Tank-Spec for Hunter and/or Shaman, so we get a mail-using tank, maybe Warlock as well
    - No more borrowed power systems
    - Tier-sets
    - With the many loose ends in WoWs story, I'd like to see a smaller add-on that ties them up. Everquest had something called Lost Dungeons of Norrath which was badly implemented but had the right idea. Let us see what happened to the defias, Neptulon, Azshara, the undead after Sylvanas left. Where does Night Elf society live now, just Ashenvale? There's many more we could explore. And it would be more grounded than giant space monster battles for the rescue of the universe.

#1 faction unification
    Oh, #2 wish: Less loading Screens. The last expansions were basically loading screen after loading screen. You HS to Boralus: loading screen. After you got there you take the portal to Silithus: Another loading screen. You arrive in Silithus and have to take another portal to enter the chamber of Heart. 3 loading screens to get to the central hub of the expansion.
    SL: Those cross region flight paths are basically loading screen. Getting to Korthia/the Maw: loading screen to Oribos, another one to Korthia.
    It's just pretty disrupting...
    #3 Give me back the Legion WQGF functionality or make every WQ work like elite quests with integrated group find functionality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    oh that's an easy one: revert all the trash changes you made and we gucci
    love WoWarcraft

For the leaks to not be true.

If you're out of the loop: There was a recent leak of a couple screenshots from a CGI scene suggesting We're going to Icecrown in 9.2 where the Jailer will raise Galakrond which leads us into 10.0: The Dragon Isles.

Honestly I hope the Jailer wins, destroys everything and we get a fresh experience for 10.0.

1) Remove timegating. Let people do the content at their own pace.
    2) Bring back masterloot
    3) Player / guild housing
    4) More emotes, idle poses, etc.
    5) Cut down the number of mounts / pets, make them unique with no reskins
    6) Improvements to m+ rewards (like m+ seasonal armor sets, currency to buy old season sets), more m+ dungeons in general
    7) New class or new specs
    8) Focus on world content that is fun and not just shitty world quests
    9) Get rid of the wow token and improve the LFG tool.
    10) New battleground(s)
    11) Get rid of PTR and hire actual testers. Sick of the game being completely spoiled before launch while also being a buggy unbalanced mess at the same time.
    12) Mage-Tower type challenge(s) for solo players
    13) A more grounded story that focuses on politics and conflict between the races / factions. In Azeroth.

Honestly: 3 New DPS-classes with only one specc. So we get 3 new «fantasies» to live

I'm appalled at the lack of Apocalypse shouting "NO MORE SYSTEMS!".

Well, it's difficult. Since you asked for non-lore (which I take to mean including the story), and that is among my biggest issues, I guess I would like them to focus on one endgame progression path that has options that don't require me to run 20 torghast to catch up on renown quick in case I want to switch. Something that keeps their already pathetically limited story content output focused in such a way that I don't need 4 characters to experience it all and maybe allow instead to be more precise with the story, allowing it to breath even ingame in the quest's representation. Make it look like you care Blizzard, like just today with the latest part of the story, why the fuck did I have to leave all the others behind? Why would I leave the Jailer with ammunition?! Who coded this rubbish..?

Failing that, for fuck's sake, stop wasting my time with rng time gates or not so subtly increasing kill counters by 30-50% for pitiful rng rewards, all clearly aimed at wasting my time in the most aggravating way possible.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

major overhauls to each class so that they are fun again. i can look past bad lore and SOME bad features. but if my class isn't fun, then i don't even want to play the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    No borrowed power.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    #1 faction unification
    Oh, #2 wish: Less loading Screens. The last expansions were basically loading screen after loading screen. You HS to Boralus: loading screen. After you got there you take the portal to Silithus: Another loading screen. You arrive in Silithus and have to take another portal to enter the chamber of Heart. 3 loading screens to get to the central hub of the expansion.
    SL: Those cross region flight paths are basically loading screen. Getting to Korthia/the Maw: loading screen to Oribos, another one to Korthia.
    It's just pretty disrupting...
    #3 Give me back the Legion WQGF functionality or make every WQ work like elite quests with integrated group find functionality.
    Totally agree on the loading screen. Even with my fast computer with a SSD and 32GB RAM it's fast but still kills the immersion having even a 2 second loading screen.