Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stay away from Azeroth. I don't want to see another expansion set on there for at least a few expansions.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Player housing and a full profession revamp would make me give my sub another go. The latter in particular, make it possible to play the game entirely as a crafter/trader (which would require making player crafted items matter beyond consumables).

Feel like player housing might require a carpentry profession too.

I'll also toss my vote into the general "Return to Azeroth" pool too, but specifically in the vein of teamworldrevamp. I have no interest in returning to azeroth as it is today, I want to see the world progressing, getting the alliance gilneas back, bringing silvermoon into the normal world server, etc.
    Last edited by AcidicSyn; 2021-08-04 at 02:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-GR View Post
    Return to Azeroth, no need to visit other planets/planes.

Remake let’s say 6 zones and add a few others.

Remove borrowed power systems.
    Damn I wanted to post on this topic but he said it all

Maybe to add something to the list:

- no more additional systems ontop of talent trees in general. just make a proper talent tree

Also reduce the cosmic threat level to levels of Azshara - we do not need to constantly fight gods. It makes everything feel too small
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Lore-wise: Leave Azeroth. New stories and new discoveries.

We have our dose of nostalgia with Shadowlands. It's time we start having a sense of exploration and a fresh sense adventure.

Non-lore wise: We need to ease on the RNG. Remove systems and let the only systems be talents, gear (and tier-sets), and lord forbid: stats. Put in currencies from the start to help us compensate for bad RNG. Don't wait for us to complain about it before implementing some form of bad luck protection currency after 6 months of us complaining about it.

Also stop making stuff that's too elaborate to set up, like the Venthyr party. Bring back the MOP farm.

Also don't lie it's going to be alt-friendly when it clearly isn't designed to be.

Flight paths between zones needs to be faster. Shadowlands flight is taking far too long.
    Last edited by catalystical; 2021-08-04 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    What is your TOP #1 wish in terms of systems, non-lore related content or game modes for 10.0

Other examples would be: 4th specs, talent tree reworks
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-a-modern-spec

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Partial-rework

5+ Year Old Account
    Get rid of dazed and mob dismounting. I don't care if they hit me 25% harder if I'm mounted, just get rid of this.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

1+ Year Old Account
    A fresh start really... no cosmic planes/conflict shit. Just pure adventurer stuff; Aka a kalimdor and EK revamp. Though if old leaks are true then that's not gonna happen unfortunately.

What is your TOP #1 wish in terms of systems, non-lore related content or game modes for 10.0 (non gear altering or player power and stats altering borrowed power systems that is, of course, since we know how much players love those, lol)?

I'll start:

Would love to see a new game mode that allows veteran players to take new players on a tour of old raids, and other game modes such as Mage Tower from previous expansions for them to experience them at full mechanics. I think this would also be a great community building tool.

Other examples would be: Tinker class, 4th specs, talent tree reworks allowing for sub specs based on combat style...etc
    Ion steps down

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Get rid of dazed and mob dismounting. I don't care if they hit me 25% harder if I'm mounted, just get rid of this.
    they already have this as a piece of mount equipment.

No gear whatsoever in any form of PvP.

Goddamn finish the nelf player models properly!
    Get rid of camera distance restrictions like it was before.
    Get rid of Pathfinder achiev
    Get rid of time gated content
    Get rid of xpac restricted player power ups
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2021-08-04 at 03:18 PM.

1-content meaningful through patches, i really dislike how this seasons work, this wasnt a lobby game, i dont want to farm the same trinket 4 times in an xpac just because it drops from m+ and hey theres a new season.

How a more linear progression will work is like this for me: Lfr baked into normal mode with lfg autoqueue and new patch outdoor ilvl on par with previous normal mode raid +3ilvls, so launch 100/107/114 patch 1 107/114/123 patch 2 114/123/130 for raids and 97,100 and 103 for outdoor content. Proffesions relevant ala TBC with 2 or 3 slots filled with heroic ilvl every patch and with hard to get instanced content reagents required, ofc tier sets returning on heroic and mythic

2- carries forbidden either with gold or real money

3-destroy wow token

4- if you can make an expac so full of content, variety, secret mounts, proffesion quests, order halls, suramar, rares, legendaries in last patch, and much more like legion did, we are not going to expect less going forward.

5- no power related systems, 1 or 2 new habilities each xpac class wide and the return of class and immersive quests where you get explained why you get those things, why its important, why should you care, involving you with the story.

6=your game shouldt be an 8h rush trough nothingnto get to lvl 50 and then start the real game, ive been playng swtor last couple of months and the immersion and the story is so driven that i am not even level capped and not planning on it, same as FF xiv but that game I played already 1yr ago and the same happened to me, i finished the free month and i wasnt even lvl 50 if I recall and still remember every cutscene uo to 80 later on, i actually only played that game for the amazing story, roleplay of my char on it and immersion.

7-theres tons of systems that can be implemented, like dyes, housing with new professions, mount equipment, mount combat assist or mounted combat itself, relics with no power peogression just like farming legendarios in wotlk or cata with strong group involved quests and lore.

Dont worry if any of this content isnt for you because you know what? The health of the game depends on how many millions of people are playing, ahd the lore variety, the more atractive.

On a last word, I would like to say that "you think you do but you don't" was a correct statement, just not about classic but retail. thanks blizz, i realize I don't wanna play your game in such a state and ive been doing so since 1 month after SL

These are my thoughts, I'm sorry because english is my 3rd language and i do my best.
    I know your thoughts may be different, that's the beauty of the world. Enjoy your day and thanks for reading

Replace Ion.

1-content meaningful through patches, i really dislike how this seasons work, this wasnt a lobby game, i dont want to farm the same trinket 4 times in an xpac just because it drops from m+ and hey theres a new season.

How a more linear progression will work is like this for me: Lfr baked into normal mode with lfg autoqueue and new patch outdoor ilvl on par with previous normal mode raid +3ilvls, so launch 100/107/114 patch 1 107/114/123 patch 2 114/123/130 for raids and 97,100 and 103 for outdoor content. Proffesions relevant ala TBC with 2 or 3 slots filled with heroic ilvl every patch and with hard to get instanced content reagents required, ofc tier sets returning on heroic and mythic

2- carries forbidden either with gold or real money

3-destroy wow token

4- if you can make an expac so full of content, variety, secret mounts, proffesion quests, order halls, suramar, rares, legendaries in last patch, and much more like legion did, we are not going to expect less going forward.

5- no power related systems, 1 or 2 new habilities each xpac class wide and the return of class and immersive quests where you get explained why you get those things, why its important, why should you care, involving you with the story.

6=your game shouldt be an 8h rush trough nothingnto get to lvl 50 and then start the real game, ive been playng swtor last couple of months and the immersion and the story is so driven that i am not even level capped and not planning on it, same as FF xiv but that game I played already 1yr ago and the same happened to me, i finished the free month and i wasnt even lvl 50 if I recall and still remember every cutscene uo to 80 later on, i actually only played that game for the amazing story, roleplay of my char on it and immersion.

7-theres tons of systems that can be implemented, like dyes, housing with new professions, mount equipment, mount combat assist or mounted combat itself, relics with no power peogression just like farming legendarios in wotlk or cata with strong group involved quests and lore.

Dont worry if any of this content isnt for you because you know what? The health of the game depends on how many millions of people are playing, ahd the lore variety, the more atractive.

On a last word, I would like to say that "you think you do but you don't" was a correct statement, just not about classic but retail. thanks blizz, i realize I don't wanna play your game in such a state and ive been doing so since 1 month after SL

These are my thoughts, I'm sorry because english is my 3rd language and i do my best.
    I know your thoughts may be different, that's the beauty of the world. Enjoy your day and thanks for reading

My top wish is to do something about what buffs/utility classes bring. For example: resto and balance has access to innervate and feral/guardian do not. On the other hand, all druid specs now have access to stampeding roar which was specific to feral/guardian until shadowlands... what gives?

Other than that, I just really want more content outside of pvp, raiding and dungeons.

I want 10 or even a 15 man mythic so bad. Is such a struggle trying to keep up a mythic roster nowdays.

Other examples would be: Tinker class, 4th specs, talent tree reworks allowing for sub specs based on combat style...etc
    Yes. Lets add a new Class, with 4 specs, add a new spec to every single class and also have SUB specs so EVEN MORE specs.. They can't even balance the 40+ they have right now. Why would you ask for more of that chaos?

Back to just a gear. No RNG socket procs or items that add a socket. No tertiary stats. Basically like it was in Wotlk.

3+ Year Old Account
    Be as close as possible to MoP.

Remove any PvE requirements/benefits/alternatives for PvP, bring back Legion templated PvP.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    they already have this as a piece of mount equipment.
    And for tank specs, but that's why I want it gone altogether. I'd rather reserve equipment for water walking on all my characters and do away with dazed entirely.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."