Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by LKeeRoyMahRoy View Post
    So funny how you don't even realize that the description is meant to demonstrate the utterly ridiculous broke culture you idiots so fervently defend.
    Well, as I said, at least you won't have kids to poison with your moronic views at least.
    Aw now THAT'S just adorable! You've been banned and then go and create a new account
    Oh and as for the "won't have kids"... Let this be salt in your festering wound. I *do* have a kid, besides I litterally teach social studies, so trust me - my views are poisoning kids already! Shucks!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

The best thing about broke culture is that it has absolutely no basis to stand on, neither scientific, nor cultural, so as with all trends, it will fall into Oblivion as idiots either come to their senses or die out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Aw now THAT'S just adorable! You've been banned and then go and create a new account
    Oh and as for the "won't have kids"... Let this be salt in your festering wound. I *do* have a kid, besides I litterally teach social studies, so trust me - my views are poisoning kids already! Shucks!
    Well, I create as many as I like, as I'm no idiot like you - tied down by anything at all
    I strongly doubt that a neckbeard forum-monkey like you could actually have a kid, but in the off-chance you do, hopefully it will come to its senses at some point and abandon you along with your idiocies
    As for whether you teach sociology or not, if you do, and not just crawl around in your mother's basement all day, this further proves society as a whole has really gone too far down the shitter already.
    Last edited by LKeeRoyMahRoy; 2021-08-11 at 03:59 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    The best thing about broke culture is that it has absolutely no basis to stand on, neither scientific, nor cultural, so as with all trends, it will fall into Oblivion as idiots either come to their senses or die out.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I create as many as I like, as I'm no idiot like you tied down by anything at all
    I strongly doubt that a neckbeard forum-monkey like you could actually have a kid, but in the off-chance you do, hopefully it will come to its senses at some point and abandon you along with your idiocies
    You are just adorable!

You are just adorable!
    Out of arguments already? Well, didn't expect much to begin with from you anyway

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Out of arguments already? Well, didn't expect much to begin with from you anyway
    Argument? As if you were even willing to have an actual argument. Talking to you is like pissing in the sea, hoping to change the PH value. You are absolutely nothing but a troll and should be treated as such. Thus my response is exactly what you are worthy of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Half dozen of this particular mob playing the game does not represent the overwhelming majority that deslikes being shoved identity politics down their throats. Also comics are not dying because of that but due to the fact the new comics are filled with woke stories. Its happening the same to DC. Manga is dominating even at USA where a single title manages to sell more than all marvel and dc titles combined. People want nice and fun stories, not being lectured about agendas.
    One of the top selling mangas, jujutsu kaisen, has an anticapitalist message.
    Kimetsu no Yaiba, the only manga to beat one piece in sales number (if only for a month), has no sexualization whatsoever, and it is written by a woman.
    Boku no Hero Academia, another shounen giant, has a trans character.

Your arguments don't work as well as you think they do.

Also, yes, the woke agenda, where everything that is not male or straight is political.
    People literally complained about Ellie kissing another girl on the last of us 2 trailer, and honestly, if that is how the gaming community is, maybe it's time for them to change.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

you can't even spell "literally" right, you fucking idiot
    Did you learn this while serving in the Navy or at the FBI?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    you can't even spell "literally" right, you fucking idiot
    Did you learn this while serving in the Navy or at the FBI?
    No. Thankfully I'm not American.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    One of the top selling mangas, jujutsu kaisen, has an anticapitalist message.
    Kimetsu no Yaiba, the only manga to beat one piece in sales number (if only for a month), has no sexualization whatsoever, and it is written by a woman.
    Boku no Hero Academia, another shounen giant, has a trans character.

Your arguments don't work as well as you think they do.

Also, yes, the woke agenda, where everything that is not male or straight is political.
    People literally complained about Ellie kissing another girl on the last of us 2 trailer, and honestly, if that is how the gaming community is, maybe it's time for them to change.
    No sexualization is woke now? Its the oposite of it. Also a single trans in a manga doesnt make it woke, or the char only exists for being mentioned as a trans? I seriously doubt the main trait of the char is about how stunning and brave he is. The problem arrives when whole stories are made about sexual preferences of characters. Mangas are obliterating the comics industry in USA because they focus on action and nice stories, not lecturing.

About the game comunity maybe players dont like being pushed an agenda over their paid hobbies? I can say for sure its not what I look for in games I paid for. Anyways as I said to other people in here this isnt a good place to discuss this. Nothing good will come out of it. You have your opinion, I have mine, lets be happy we are allowed to think diferently.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    No sexualization is woke now? Its the oposite of it. Also a single trans in a manga doesnt make it woke, or the char only exists for being mentioned as a trans? I seriously doubt the main trait of the char is about how stunning and brave he is. The problem arrives when whole stories are made about sexual preferences of characters. Mangas are obliterating the comics industry in USA because they focus on action and nice stories, not lecturing.

About the game comunity maybe players dont like being pushed an agenda over their paid hobbies? I can say for sure its not what I look for in games I paid for. Anyways as I said to other people in here this isnt a good place to discuss this. Nothing good will come out of it. You have your opinion, I have mine, lets be happy we are allowed to think diferently.
    You are missing the point, the point is that there is wokeness in manga as well.

Sure, lets stop this discussion now, but People existing is not an agenda. And representing them is not an agenda either.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by LeeRoyMahBoy View Post
    Sad?
    The only thing I'm sad about is that there are people walking on the street thinking they are an apache helicopter, and broke culture tries to promote those ideas in mainstream society.
    Also about brainwashed idiots (not saying you are one but if you take it up on yourself, not my problem) enabling these types of behaviour by not being against it.
    you are pathetic if you even promote it.
    Your problem seems to be you've spent too much time on the internet, hence actually believing in the stupid helicopter meme and allowing it to make you sad. What was that you were saying about brainwashing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    they need to be shifted off with all the sweaty nerds who think the Space Marines from WH40K are the good guys.
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2021-08-11 at 04:39 PM.

So funny how you don't even realize that the description is meant to demonstrate the utterly ridiculous broke culture you idiots so fervently defend.
    Well, as I said, at least you won't have kids to poison with your moronic views at least. It's going to take so time but hopefully your ilk will die out by itself.
    It fails badly, all it does is illustrate how ignorant your typical outraged internet guy is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Your problem seems to be you've spent too much time on the internet, hence actually believing in the stupid helicopter meme and allowing it to make you sad. What was that you were saying about brainwashing?
    Go ahead, live your shitty sjw lives, see where that will get you
    A bunch of pathetic idiots turning their own lives into hell without even realizing what the fuck you are doing.
    Well, people like you can't be helped if they are too stupid to understand help to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

It fails badly, all it does is illustrate how ignorant your typical outraged internet guy is.
    Well, go beyond that. Don't be the "outraged internet guy", get off your ass and do something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeRoyMahBoi View Post

Well, go beyond that. Don't be the "outraged internet guy", get off your ass and do something about it.
    lol says the guy who made 2 burner accounts to tell other people this.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    lol says the guy who made 2 burner accounts to tell other people this.
    Lol, I can make as many as I want, it approximately translates to the snip of a finger
    The fact that you are no-life neckbeards who cling to meaningless internet accounts is quite laughable in and of itself

Go ahead, live your shitty sjw lives, see where that will get you
    A bunch of pathetic idiots turning their own lives into hell without even realizing what the fuck you are doing.
    Well, people like you can't be helped if they are too stupid to understand help to begin with.
    My life's going okay really. At least I've never felt the urge to make multiple ban-evading accounts to rant inanities at internet strangers.

Honestly dude there's some tasks too monumental to attempt, and pulling you out of ignorance looks to be one of them. I'm happy just letting the world move forward and leave you behind.

I'm just waiting for them to overreact and cover any exposed skin of female characters.

My life's going okay really. At least I've never felt the urge to make multiple ban-evading accounts to rant inanities at internet strangers.

Honestly dude there's some tasks too monumental to attempt, and pulling you out of ignorance looks to be one of them. I'm happy just letting the world move forward and leave you behind.
    your life is a shithole, maybe you have already realized it, maybe you will always be too dumb to. I couldn't care less really, although it's quite amusing to watch you try and fail to defend an indefensible position time and again.

yes, be crushed beneath the wheel of "progress", while the rest of us normal people watch your clownish display of blatant idiocy.
    sooner or later your pathetic charade will come to an end, and we, who can still think straight will be there to have a good laugh
    Last edited by LeeRoyMahBoi; 2021-08-11 at 08:04 PM.

your life is a shithole, maybe you have already realized it, maybe you will always be too dumb to. I couldn't care less really, although it's quite amusing to watch you try and fail to defend an indefensible position time and again.

yes, be crushed beneath the wheel of "progress", while the rest of us normal people watch your clownish display of blatant idiocy.
    sooner or later your pathetic charade will come to an end, and we, the normal people will be there to have a good laugh
    Hate to break it to you but normal people don't make a series of accounts in order to project their own crappy existence onto internet strangers. I hope things get better for you.