Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzcon shouldn't even be a thing anymore, they are not the company to be celebrated as it once was. Blizzcon was a thing fans could come together and celebrate the games of a company that produced quality content... these days Blizzard's content isn't held to the standards as it was and if WoW's dev team are any indication they do not seem to care about us as an audience anymore.

What have we to got to celebrate Blizzcon for anymore? Being rapists? Creating unsafe working environments? Failing at producing quality content? Or a community they stopped caring about and would rather slander on twitter? Yea... the event needs to be canned in my opinion. The love for blizzard from fans and the love they show us is gone. It's not even a place I would wanna go to meet friends anymore, I would just feel all yucky even attending the event.

Video games companies shouldn't be held on a pedestal, Blizzard is now just another triple A company.
    Last edited by Orby; 2021-08-13 at 06:17 AM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I am no longer interested in any Blizzcon after last lew yers of clown fiesta in this this company.

Quite lame attempt mate. Try a bit harder next time.

Mods please close this troll thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    They cancelled Blizzcon 2021 months ago due to Covid...

15+ Year Old Account
    Im always excited with stuff from Blizz. Althought it hasnt been top quality the last years i still love the IPs
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

i feel like this guy is a normie player who missed the whole last 8 months of discourse and i feel really bad for him

What can they even show anymore? Overwatch 2 and diablo 4 again ? lol, imagine them not getting a release date once again LOL. Then what else? more mobile games wow.
    as for world of warcraft that stuff is doomed already, so what can they show. They said they have new ips in th works, but what can they realistically make? what kind of genre? idk man... seems hopeless

10+ Year Old Account
    Despite the fact that it's too early to get excited about anything I doubt that I will be terribly excited when a date is announced for sometime next year.

Prepare yourselves now. There is likely to be more mobile stuff than anything of substance for PC.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    According to the forums WOW is ded so why even make the post

OT: blitzzcon was only good for one thing, that’s getting absolutely blitzed and hanging out with a bunch of other nerds

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be interested in seeing what games/news/expansions..

Unfortunately morons will turn it into a protest and all that will accomplish is hurting the players that look forward to few gaming events a year.

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    I plan on being there, selling those "did anyone roofie my drink" test strips. Should take in more cash than Blizzcon does.
    This is both hillarious and a solid plan!
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

There is no Blizzcon this year. Yes, really. /thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    There is no Blizzcon this year. Yes, really. /thread
    theres gonna be another blizzconline. lol?

Quote Originally Posted by lolmmofuture View Post
    no. they said back in May that there straight up will be no Blizzcon this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard said there would be no Blizzcon this year but some sort of event in 2022. I'm guessing it will likely be online only but they might do something like a shorter single presentation live with an audience. It wouldn't be an arena thing.

Arena stuff, which is very expensive to do, is probably off the table until they can right their business. If they can ever right their business. They'll need to get their costs in line and lawsuits, etc. behind them before they can think seriously about another big arena show.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2021-08-13 at 08:36 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

no. they said back in May that there straight up will be no Blizzcon this year.
    i know, i said another blizzonline, which means febuaray

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Blizzcon shouldn't even be a thing anymore, they are not the company to be celebrated as it once was. Blizzcon was a thing fans could come together and celebrate the games of a company that produced quality content... these days Blizzard's content isn't held to the standards as it was and if WoW's dev team are any indication they do not seem to care about us as an audience anymore.

What have we to got to celebrate Blizzcon for anymore? Being rapists? Creating unsafe working environments? Failing at producing quality content? Or a community they stopped caring about and would rather slander on twitter? Yea... the event needs to be canned in my opinion. The love for blizzard from fans and the love they show us is gone. It's not even a place I would wanna go to meet friends anymore, I would just feel all yucky even attending the event.

Video games companies shouldn't be held on a pedestal, Blizzard is now just another triple A company.
    Hmm... Never seen it as celebrating the company myself tbh. I just saw it as a place to get new information for new games. I will still treat it as such. Then again I never paid for it, maybe once? So I'll keep doing the same.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

i know, i said another blizzonline, which means febuaray
    There's absolutely no news of a Blizzonline thing happening again so it's likely it's not happening. Especially not with the shitstorm at the company currently.

There's absolutely no news of a Blizzonline thing happening again so it's likely it's not happening. Especially not with the shitstorm at the company currently.
    "But we don’t want to let too long go by before we connect with everyone again. So in the meantime, we’re planning a global event for the early part of next year, combining an online show along the lines of our recent BlizzConline with smaller in-person gatherings, and we’ll share more as our plans come together."

https://blizzcon.com/en-us/news/23655116

granted its not a direct confirmation but i mean

"But we don’t want to let too long go by before we connect with everyone again. So in the meantime, we’re planning a global event for the early part of next year, combining an online show along the lines of our recent BlizzConline with smaller in-person gatherings, and we’ll share more as our plans come together."

https://blizzcon.com/en-us/news/23655116

granted its not a direct confirmation but i mean
    I don't think that's happening based on the current shitstorm at Blizzard tbh.