22 17.46%
  • ★★★★ [4/4]

90 71.43%
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    No. This is a movie that will collide all the live action Spider-Man universes. It was teased at the end of the last film.

- - - Updated - - -

It just sucks that they made Donald his uncle when he has been after that Miles role for a while. It’ll be cool if they introduce him in some capacity though.
    DG is way too old to play miles

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Not "Into the Spider-Verse". .. just both of Tobey McGuire and Andrew Garfield's second Spider-Man films. And I imagine everything that one absolutely needs to know will be explained in the movie...but seeing those movies will add extra detail.
    Im having such a massive hype boner to see a spider-verse movie with Tobey and Andrew as spider-man together with Tom, good god how that would be awesome if done right.

And i will be so damn disappointed if there is not

so much potential with 3 spider mans.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Cant wait to see this movie. I just hope they dont screw it up

7+ Year Old Account
    So, a couple of things i know about it:

- Doctor octopus will be from the first trilogy of spider man, already confirmed, he is the same guy but "transported" from the moment he was drowning in the river.
    - Electro is the same from the Amazing spider-man movie.
    - The movie is supposed to have connection with Doctor strange, multiverse of Madness, and may even have doctor strange on it.
    - there is rumors Green goblin of Willian Dafoe will be a thing, either as the "head" of a proto- sinister six or just a teaser for the actual sinister six i don't know, meaning, he may be part of the movie as main villain or just like Thanos was, post credit scene

This pretty much confirms multiverse/spider-verse will be a thing, now, about other spidey apparitions:

There is "hints" and "leaks" showing Tobey and Andrew in the set or related to it(like Andrew taking a pic with Tom holand double stuntman, Plus, a reditor leaked the movie plot and is basically: Starts right after the second movie, but then there is a little timeskip with Peter on court, trying to prove his innocence, meanwhile strange is saying shit is happening in the multiverse, cause multiple villains are coming to this universe, and he is imprisoning then, some shit happens Peter is trying to use magic to clear his name and accidentally release the villains.

Each villain is trying to get the stark arc reactor for their own purposed, act 2 and act 3 will featured the other spider mans helping Tom spider to catch the villains, they succeed but they don't catch Green goblin, He kills someone and Tom holland Peter is so mad that he almost kills him, But he do not.

We don't know what happened to the other Peters and Green goblin after the end. It shows Peter finishing school and seems like people still knows he is spider man.

A fun note is apparently, they changed the liberty statue to have captain america shield, that is so silly/funny that im betting is true

They also said those movies, Craven movie, Morbius, and even the venom movies will be somehow linked together, and director said after no way home they will see the plan of creating the spider verse. So hihg hopes for all 3 spider-man in this movie, and high hopes for the spider verse in general, i still think the venom movies need one and could even be that Morales dude.

plus, if the movie does not have the other 2 spider man will be the most disappointing movie of the decade, social media will go wide
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2021-06-03 at 01:04 AM.

The trailer got leaked as well as photos of...

Toby and Andrew on set

Parker using Strange's cape
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I'm guessing they kill off Toby.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I'm guessing they kill off Toby.
    well, somebody will die, and he will get mad, we don't know who yet

Maybe its Tobey, but that would feel like a dick move, knowing everyone loves him, and even his Mary jane is there, so i hope not. But i guess it has to be him to give the Dad talk of [I]"with great powers come great responsibilities[/I]', since we never saw Tom Uncle ben.

It could also be someone else, a leak said his friend will be the hobgoblin, so, maybe he think his friend dies.

- - - Updated - - -

The set photo is fake. You can see through the photoshopped element. Literally.
    was leaked by the same guy that leaked the trailer apparently, no reason to photoshop that if he have official material.

7+ Year Old Account
    The villains leak is real, the other one is obviously fake. Unless Tobey becomes a force ghost…
    Like i said, same guy, i see no reason for him to leak the whole trailer and photoshop a photo. Could be fake of course, but at this point i believe, the quality is bad so maybe its why it looks fake

The set photo was confirmed as real by a few folk who get info spot on every time. Either way, only 4 months till the movie is out.

The villains leak is real, the other one is obviously fake. Unless Tobey becomes a force ghost…
    Dr Strange knocking people into the astral plane makes them look exactly like force ghosts and that happened to Parker in the leaked trailer

TOBEY!!!

I was a teenager back then when Spider-man 1-2 came, and they are at this day two of my favorite movies.

Man, can't wait!!

Dafoe coming as Green Goblin too? Sounded like Dafoe's laugh in the trailer. Green Goblin and Dock Ock in one movie, the ultimate fangazm!
    Last edited by Doffen; 2021-08-24 at 02:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I'm sure I'll enjoy the can of worms that's about to be opened up, I... I thought Strange would be smarter than that.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    While I'm sure I'll enjoy the can of worms that's about to be opened up, I... I thought Strange would be smarter than that.
    Sorcerer Supreme means nothing apparently.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Didn't it kind of seem like this wasn't even Doctor Strange, or at least not the same Dr. Strange we saw in Infinity War and Endgame? I think there's something going on with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Peter was rather instrumental in saving Strange's life,that plus possible guilt over sending Tony to his death could have him doing something Supremely Stupid to try to make up for all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    well, somebody will die, and he will get mad, we don't know who yet

Maybe its Tobey, but that would feel like a dick move, knowing everyone loves him, and even his Mary jane is there, so i hope not. But i guess it has to be him to give the Dad talk of [I]"with great powers come great responsibilities[/I]', since we never saw Tom Uncle ben.

It could also be someone else, a leak said his friend will be the hobgoblin, so, maybe he think his friend dies.

- - - Updated - - -

was leaked by the same guy that leaked the trailer apparently, no reason to photoshop that if he have official material.

Who else but Toby and Strange could be a mentor to him in the film? I think they are going to do an into the spiderverse death. Plus they only showed Doc Ock, and Green Goblin in the new trailer from his universe and no electro. It will def be a dick move cause he is the best Spiderman but I don't think they give a shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Peter was rather instrumental in saving Strange's life,that plus possible guilt over sending Tony to his death could have him doing something Supremely Stupid to try to make up for all that.
    Yeah, and I guess Strange is still arrogant enough to think he could pull it off.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

A poster saying "Devil in Disguise" (albeit referenced to Peter) and Strange acting....strange?

....has to be Mephisto....<ducks>

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    A poster saying "Devil in Disguise" (albeit referenced to Peter) and Strange acting....strange?

....has to be Mephisto....<ducks>
    Oh for fox sake...