Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post

I actually do wonder in this time and age, if they'd put out expansion without any sort of big expansion system, how'd that go. Like put all that time and effort that would go into covs into Raids, Dungeons, World, single but BIG campaign, minigames...

Who knows it might tank, but maybe it would be good.
    Depends on the system if it is parasitic or not (this is good explanation on parasitic game design https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwHJqXKwRKM ), if they create a system that intends to last longer than a single expansion that they can build on, Mythic plus was a system sort of like this but let us take something more casual orientated and desirable -Housing-. You could integrate all sort of core systems into that, like professions, PvE content rewards etc.
    It is not a matter of having an expansion system in but how this system works with everything else and if it actually is build to outlast the current expansion.

As for it tanking or not borrowed power three times in a row is starting to show the cracks equally if not worse than power creep was.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Prove it. You can't, epeically when they have done this for the past several expansions. What they said they would do it remove the system. They haven't.

This isn't panicking or pulling the cord. This is simply changing the game to make things easier as they do every exxpansion. People call kit panicking so they can claim they were always right.
    Prove what exactly? They went in on a interview saying it wouldn't be possible while trying to hype 9.1...

They are panicking tripping over themselves in pure terror as they whisper in hushed tones

...endbringers....

Quote Originally Posted by Empower View Post
    Prove what exactly? They went in on a interview saying it wouldn't be possible while trying to hype 9.1...

They are panicking tripping over themselves in pure terror as they whisper in hushed tones

...endbringers....
    Not what they said at all

Again, prove it. You provide exactly zero evidence they are panicking., I present facts that this is the same thing they have done this for the past several expansions. Still waiting for proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Empower View Post

...endbringers....
    What the hell is this obsession with that dogshit game that is called final fantasy.

Do you honestly think blizz cares about that degenerate anime furry fuckfest of a game?

Two different games for two different audiences.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    What the hell is this obsession with that dogshit game that is called final fantasy.

Do you honestly think blizz cares about that degenerate anime furry fuckfest of a game?

Two different games for two different audiences.
    You aren't very bright are you?

Not what they said at all

Again, prove it. You provide exactly zero evidence they are panicking., I present facts that this is the same thing they have done this for the past several expansions. Still waiting for proof.
    I believe they would have done some of this during 9.3 or whatever the end patch of sl would be but no... they wanted to die on " muh choices" they would sacrifice everything for their vision. Good old Bobby though started cracking skulls.

My fanfiction is old Bobby kicked down the door screaming " YOU COSTED ME MONEY" while firing off a shotgun.

Empower is literally trolling everyone. Just stop replying to him/her/they/them.

Bobby should just sell the wow team to EA. Tho im not sure if even EA would want them for free.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprias1212 View Post
    Remember when Blizzard made games that where polished and worked from the start?

I don't it's been too long.
    When was that? Cause they never did that.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    When was that? Cause they never did that.
    Yeah all the people talking about old Blizzard polish simply don't remember correctly \s

But many of us don't think it is zero? It's almost as if people have differing opinions than you
    Or it's almost as if that was a joke just for the post.
    Any brief knowledge of my posts around these forums would show that I still enjoy playing the game.

No they aren't. This is the EAXCT sme things they did in previous expansions. They made things easier later in the expansion after everyone has gone through at least once. But why go with those facts when you can spin a quote from before the expansion released so you can claim you were right?
    ‘Pulling the ripcord’ was a comment used by Ion Hazzikostas with his interview with preach as the fallback plan for covenants if the systems aren’t well received. It would involve opening the systems up to (hopefully) allow swapping powers freely and not having punishing systems involved for wanting to experiment.

Covenant Updates
    Players who reach max Renown for their Covenant will be able to freely switch among any of the four Covenants without cooldown or restriction. Cosmetic rewards, including pets and mounts, that have been earned from that covenant will thereafter be available regardless of your membership in a different one. Covenant switching and the use of cosmetic rewards will also apply to any alternate characters once the Renown threshold is reached on one character.

In 9.1.5 by the very words of game director Ion Hazzicostas they're pulling the ripcord, it doesn't matter if it happened before (though it was reserved for .3 patches usually) or it will happen in the future. Blizzard actions, not mine, Ion words, not mine. Pulling a ripcord meant switching covenants without restrictions by Ion himself and in 9.1.5 it shall be so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt3ezwvQ9Fg
    Last edited by Crazozourus; 2021-08-29 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuvanet View Post
    Broken system enters PTR > feedback ignored > broken system enters game > complaints ignored > people leave game after year of being ignored > broken system fixed > new expansion released and system is removed.
    And the cycle continues.
    I think this is the main problem with blizzard right now. They keep adding and removing systems each expansion it makes it impossible to balance when you have to keep designing a new system from the ground up borrowing parts of other systems and trying to get them to mesh with the new system and trying to balance all that with a bunch of different classes/specs and playstyles.

Its really stupid that blizzard is still doing this. They stopped building on top of previous expansions a long time ago and opted to go with this build it wreck it build it again strategy and its just not working.

I play ele shammy and since legion they have been giving and taking away different powers, effects and abilities that would have been nice to keep. Maybe if they just brought talent trees back things wouldnt be so stupid for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    I think this is the main problem with blizzard right now. They keep adding and removing systems each expansion it makes it impossible to balance when you have to keep designing a new system from the ground up borrowing parts of other systems and trying to get them to mesh with the new system and trying to balance all that with a bunch of different classes/specs and playstyles.

Its really stupid that blizzard is still doing this. They stopped building on top of previous expansions a long time ago and opted to go with this build it wreck it build it again strategy and its just not working.

I play ele shammy and since legion they have been giving and taking away different powers, effects and abilities that would have been nice to keep. Maybe if they just brought talent trees back things wouldnt be so stupid for them.
    Its really not that hard. New system gives you power boost of 20%.

Code power boost to 20% for all classes. Or 18 to 25% if you want to add some RP flavor

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    the funny hting - its not even little

ofc FF!4 is obvious solution
    That game is about as fun as doing world quests in current wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    That game is about as fun as doing world quests in current wow.

Opinions greatly vary. Some just want to play game without a bunch of ass grabbing perverts ruining their game play experience
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    Opinions greatly vary. Some just want to play game without a bunch of ass grabbing perverts ruining their game play experience
    If the drama at blizzard makes wow a bad game for you then thats your problem. I would respect you disliking the game for the game mechanics more tbh...

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    If the drama at blizzard makes wow a bad game for you then thats your problem. I would respect you disliking the game for the game mechanics more tbh...
    You are right. It is my problem. Hence why I have move the hell on to something that is more fun and to somewhere who gives a dman about the player base.

I would like to see WoW succeed but that has to do more with the devs then players. The devs need to know what makes the game fun. Not what makes the game hard and with boring ass chores.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    You are right. It is my problem. Hence why I have move the hell on to something that is more fun and to somewhere who gives a dman about the player base.

I would like to see WoW succeed but that has to do more with the devs then players. The devs need to know what makes the game fun. Not what makes the game hard and with boring ass chores.
    I can guarantee you that if you start looking for foul play in a company and stop using their products because of it you will soon be living naked in the forrest without any possesions at all. Either you stand up for rights all across the board without cherry picking or you just ignore it.

Alt leveling improvement...LOL. No XP buff means I won't be upgrading looms again.