Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    3+ Year Old Account
    Great, end of August / early September seems perfect to me and most people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Way too soon. Most casual~ish guilds are either still struggling with Magtheridon or are barely getting kills after a few wipes.

I guess people will be gearing in SSC before even being attuned for TK

Sounds way too soon. The game hasn't been out for that long and a lot of guilds are still doing Gruul/Mag. I hope it takes at least 2 months for it to release.

Thank god. I'm sick of fucking karazhan.

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    Thank god. I'm sick of fucking karazhan.
    Maybe you should try playing it instead.

If you consider that SSC and TK came out all at launch in the original release every lockout that rolled by pretty much was a free slice of cake. If a couple months have gone by than it should be done easily. Also this isn't like retail. You don't just instantly go to the next content when the patch hits. You are going to have to progress people getting attunements. So if you haven't gotten Mag down you will still be working on Mag. If you haven't gotten Nightbane you are still going to be working on Nightbane. The poaching will certainly start though. Got a greatly geared healer, dps, or tank in your group and they just need a Mag kill to get rolling and another more progressed guild needs it? Well, the odds are starting to stack against you.

Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    Vanilla was too short and now TBC is looking like the same thing. There is a massive popularity fall off starting at Cata, so why are they trying to rush through the 3 most popular versions of the game? You would think they would try to do the opposite and stretch these out longer.
    uhm...vanila and tbc isnt going anywhere,you can still play it after 2 years you know?the game doesnt need 12 milion subs to be healthy,a server with 1000 players will more than do it,also its very likely fresh servers will come out eventualy for those who have a seasonal boner

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    If you consider that SSC and TK came out all at launch in the original release every lockout that rolled by pretty much was a free slice of cake. If a couple months have gone by than it should be done easily. Also this isn't like retail. You don't just instantly go to the next content when the patch hits. You are going to have to progress people getting attunements. So if you haven't gotten Mag down you will still be working on Mag. If you haven't gotten Nightbane you are still going to be working on Nightbane. The poaching will certainly start though. Got a greatly geared healer, dps, or tank in your group and they just need a Mag kill to get rolling and another more progressed guild needs it? Well, the odds are starting to stack against you.
    well ssc and tk being on launch(also hyjal),was completly irelevant because of the bugs,and its likely blizz either put those bugs on purpose,or at the very least didnt want to fix em so players didnt just run in and skip t4 cmpletly once the attunement was done

if classic tbc launched with all the raid open and with no bugs,you can bet your ass hyjal would have been cleared day 1 or maybe day 2 of release,kara was done and dusted with attunements and everything plus leveling day 1

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    well ssc and tk being on launch(also hyjal),was completly irelevant because of the bugs,and its likely blizz either put those bugs on purpose,or at the very least didnt want to fix em so players didnt just run in and skip t4 cmpletly once the attunement was done

if classic tbc launched with all the raid open and with no bugs,you can bet your ass hyjal would have been cleared day 1 or maybe day 2 of release,kara was done and dusted with attunements and everything plus leveling day 1
    Who cares? I don't see the point you are making outside of throwing a lot of words at something without really following the trail of the subject manner.

Ooh, we get the second version of High Astromancer Solarian on PTR right now (the hard one).

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/rep...25&type=deaths

Get your arcane resistance gear ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Ooh, we get the second version of High Astromancer Solarian on PTR right now (the hard one).

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/rep...25&type=deaths

Get your arcane resistance gear ready.
    The only thing I give a damn about is

Does trash have it's inflated hp and 45 minute respawns?
    Is blizzard still full of incompetent retards that thought tier drops were only 1 per boss? (it should be 2 now, and 3 per boss in BT/sunwell).

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    The only thing I give a damn about is

Does trash have it's inflated hp and 45 minute respawns?
    Underbog Colossi have 900,000 HP. Weren't the respawns 1 hour in 2.0 and changed to 2 hours in 2.1?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Underbog Colossi have 900,000 HP. Weren't the respawns 1 hour in 2.0 and changed to 2 hours in 2.1?
    Definitely felt like 45 minutes respawn for magtheridon + hydross adds back then. they took friggin forever to clear, and if people are fuckwits about hydross (RUN BACK TO THE ELEVATORR XDDDD DONT WASTE GOLD!!!) youll have almost no time to even do any progress attempts.

Lady Vashj has mind controls, so it's pre 2.1 version.

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/rep...11&view=events

3+ Year Old Account
    Last days of August and no announcement of Phase 2 yet. Is the situation at Blizzard this dire? 0 communication with the playerbase, we feel we have already been abandoned.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    The dozens of hours worth of attunement quest chains in JUST Phase 2 is why Blizz dropped Lengthy Attunement Quests--most of them often requring going into Dungeon, Heroic Dungeons and Raids--starting in Wrath.

I do see these attunement requirements being removed or reduced as they were in Retail probably a content tier or two later.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    The dozens of hours worth of attunement quest chains in JUST Phase 2 is why Blizz dropped Lengthy Attunement Quests--most of them often requring going into Dungeon, Heroic Dungeons and Raids--starting in Wrath.

I do see these attunement requirements being removed or reduced as they were in Retail probably a content tier or two later.
    I never really saw it as a bad thing - they get the player out into the world as well as dungeons, etc. - they give them a breadth of things to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I never really saw it as a bad thing - they get the player out into the world as well as dungeons, etc. - they give them a breadth of things to do.
    Neither did I personally...the first time. Unlike 15 years ago, more and more people roll alts. If they didn't require you do that for every single char and made the attunements it account-wide then that would be cool. over half the attunement quests outside a dungeon or raid do require a group to do on top of it since you're dealing with Elite mobs.

It was also around this time Blizz was in a bit of a tug of war with players over Content Gating. Mostly over the attunement requirements in Vanilla and TBC. It's also why they mostly removed going into Dungeons and Raids as a requirement to unlock Heroic/Mythic-level Dungeons and Raids like I said before.
    =
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D