Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Isn't Legion M+ generally considered to be the best M+ ever was?
    <previous expansion> is always better than <current expansion>... that's just the way people think.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    <previous expansion> is always better than <current expansion>... that's just the way people think.
    I don't think many people think BFA was better.

Brilliant patch, not a single bad change. The only complaint here is that they should have done it sooner and sure, they should have, but I'm not going to complain about them making the game objectively better than it has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    Fuck yeah, all good changes
    Oh QQ.

Literally 900,000,000 great changes and you bitch about PVP ranks.
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <Godz of War> Sargeras - US

Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    I don't think many people think BFA was better.
    you say that but "fuck go back to BFA please" has become quite the meme in the community already...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    please tell me who asked for legion m+....... we need less of this stupid system not more rest are good changes
    imagine being so bad at the game you think the community dislikes M+
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    The Runecarver will now offer to destroy an existing legendary item and return all of the Soul Ash or Soul Cinders that were spent to create the item. (This feature will be available in a later PTR build)

It's about time!
    They needed almost a year of development to figure out how to do it, right? Because there was no reason for this not to be on launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    These all seem like "Why wasn't it in there from the start?" kind of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you say that but "fuck go back to BFA please" has become quite the meme in the community already...
    NGL, I'm done listening to "the community." You can find so many posts complaining about literally every aspect of the game to such an overblown degree that the actual complaints can't even be distinguished from trolling. I swear WoW players are the most hyperbolic people in the world.

5+ Year Old Account
    Good changes. Now make soul ash/cinders available from everywhere in the game (raid/dungeon bosses, world quests, buff to mission table, etc.) and I might consider resubbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Were the PvP ilvl referred to PvP or outside of PvP?

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    this reads like an out of season april fools

- - - Updated - - -

lol imagine being mad about more optional content to the game,you are the living memes of people when they say ''blizzard cant win no matter what'' or ''players would complain even if blizzard cured cancer''
    It’s not “more optional content”, it’s “more optional content for the same subsystem”.

If you don’t like M+ system, even adding a new dungeon every week will not be considered “more content”

I think the dude you replied just hoped for something else than adding new M+ dungeons, but I think we’ll have to wait next expansion for that (hopefully).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

- - - Updated - - -

imagine being so bad at the game you think the community dislikes M+
    Imagine don’t liking M+ system regardless how good or bad you are at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Matsumotto View Post
    They needed almost a year of development to figure out how to do it, right? Because there was no reason for this not to be on launch.
    Yea, it totally should have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadsop View Post
    Oh QQ.

Literally 900,000,000 great changes and you bitch about PVP ranks.
    I think you clicked the wrong post
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Quote Originally Posted by Lumy View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    • Added weather effects in Stormwind and Orgrimmar.
    After.... seventeen years, FINALLY it can rain in Stormwind and Orgrimmar?

Strange that in a pile of generally good stuff I'm also on the list of people more interested in the weather effects being added to main cities.

Dayum, you all know now what it takes for the game to get good again. The "vote with your wallet" meme wasn't really a meme.

Quote Originally Posted by Matsumotto View Post
    You're joking right? This is how probably was meant on release but they made stupid excuses to squeeze out your sub. 9.1.5 is actually 9.0.

7+ Year Old Account

Red face

I liked more the answer from one of forum participants from previous news, I'll quote it:
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeia View Post
    Their letter included the pretty snarky phrase: "When it comes to the limitations on Covenant-switching, millions of players experienced Shadowlands for the first time through the lens of their Covenant of choice, and that would have not been possible had the choice carried less weight from the outset". That's pretty much, "no, we weren't wrong but we're going to change it anyway, so praise us." It pretty much suggests that they will just do this again.
    Indeed, if you'll think a little, speech, in essence, isn't about correcting own mistakes, but only about catch-up mechanics due to achieving last stage of "familiarization" by majority. They don't consider and don't admit that it's wrong (this is completely open statement), but only declare that "the time has come".

Oh, uh, Oysters, come and walk with us,
    The day is warm and bright!
    A pleasant walk,
    A pleasant talk,
    Would be a sheer delight!

Let's clarify, I don't think at all that coming to design in this way they do correctly, I already talked about it, and it was already said even in "popular now" sense quite a long time ago (based more on their manipulative reasons, but still). This only confirms general principle in current approach of combining chain of events (its reason isn't important for this context, approach to structure of named elements is important, since it remains unchanged since Legion and precisely because of this I considered and continue to consider it the worst expansion of this game).

ps. I'm not going to voice my attitude to M+ separately here, since it has been known for so long and is very similar to stuff discussed before.
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2021-09-02 at 08:17 AM.

being able to link m+ and pvp rating is rly neat tbh.

wow, everyone said this will hurt wow's gameplay and it did. Blizz didnt even bat an eye. Also people on this forum cheering for the aoe cap when it was announced was astonishing. Now u are cheering that this is a good change. HOLY FUCK. Now they need to remove GCD on some utility abilities, that u guys also cheered for. just morons on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    the sense of progression and unlocking rewards is a great thing,i wish pve had something like this
    Getting honour gear and then conquest gear IS the progression. We don't need more shit tacked on top.