Page 81 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    A question Biden has been dodging for almost a month now.
    He didn't sign the deal with them, tho? He's just working with them off the deal that was signed by the guy before him? You know, the deal that pretty much every member of that administration is trying to avoid talking about despite their involvement in making said deal.

for those not watching international news:

https://twitter.com/AdityaRajKaul/st...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

The FBI has a $5 million bounty on this terrorist
    I'm sure Trump is really kicking himself over this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    You said nothing was achieved (thus implying that education counts too) - which was wrong. Also, infant mortality rates and healthcare in general. Improved infrastructure, etc. Contrary to Biden's bullshit about "not being there to do nationbuilding" USA was clearly doing nationbuilding.
    So at least try to be objective.
    spare me, gains that measure in the 1-2% range is supposed to mask the fact that the US gave millions if not billions of tax dollars to child raping opium farmers? I bet those kids really got a taste of the nation building the US was overseeing... what a sick joke.
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2021-09-07 at 08:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Globally designated terrorist of Haqqani Network Sirajuddin Haqqani is the new Interior Minister of Afghanistan. Let that sink in.
    Sounds like Trump signed a shit peace agreement, then. Why didn't he demand that the Taliban refuse to put terrorists in power while he had the chance?

Oh, right, because he was too busy releasing 5,000 of them with no concessions.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yo, why'd the US sign a deal with these guys if they work with terrorists?
    Now now, don't forget anyone who blames Biden but refuses to acknowledge Trump's role has already forfeit their right to answer questions like that to me. And my answer, on their behalf, is "Trump made a big mistake and I admit my hypocrisy by blaming Biden for something Trump did first". Granted, such posters probably don't care to read that...but hey, I gave them every change. Even an extension in this case.

I'd go into more detail or other topics, but I can only answer on their behalf for challenges they've failed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    They probably could not reach Trump for his comment.

Yo, why'd the US sign a deal with these guys if they work with terrorists? I thought we didn't make deals with terrorists?
    The U.N. exposes the limits of the Trump peace plan with the Taliban

Other terrorist groups are also embedded with the Taliban in Afghanistan. Lashkar e Taibi and Jaish Muhammad are two Pakistan-based groups that target India. They have over 1,000 fighters in Afghanistan, co-located with the Taliban. Both have long-standing ties to the Pakistani intelligence service, the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI). Central Asian and Uighur terror groups are also present with the Taliban.

The U.N. report does not address Pakistan’s own role with the Taliban. Pakistan has been the Taliban’s base and sanctuary since 2001 and was its key supporter before 9/11. It has never broken ties. Mullah Omar passed away in Pakistan. The groups senior leadership are based in Quetta. The Haqqani network is especially close to the ISI.

-----

A little something I found of interest.

Trump signed the deal, dunno why they fuck you are blaming Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Trump signed the deal, dunno why they fuck you are blaming Biden.
    Probably the same reason he thinks Biden is responsible for ending in-person games for the 2020 NFL/college football seasons despite, you know, not being president until January 20, 2021.

I wonder if conservatives are evolving beyond linear time and are on the Jeremy Bearimy timeline.

Probably the same reason he thinks Biden is responsible for ending in-person games for the 2020 NFL/college football seasons despite, you know, not being president until January 20, 2021.

I wonder if conservatives are evolving beyond linear time and are on the Jeremy Bearimy timeline.
    Wait? He said this? Jesus fucking christ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    The U.N. exposes the limits of the Trump peace plan with the Taliban

Other terrorist groups are also embedded with the Taliban in Afghanistan. Lashkar e Taibi and Jaish Muhammad are two Pakistan-based groups that target India. They have over 1,000 fighters in Afghanistan, co-located with the Taliban. Both have long-standing ties to the Pakistani intelligence service, the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI). Central Asian and Uighur terror groups are also present with the Taliban.

The U.N. report does not address Pakistan’s own role with the Taliban. Pakistan has been the Taliban’s base and sanctuary since 2001 and was its key supporter before 9/11. It has never broken ties. Mullah Omar passed away in Pakistan. The groups senior leadership are based in Quetta. The Haqqani network is especially close to the ISI.

-----

A little something I found of interest.
    Its comical how under-reported Pakistan's roll has been. They've been meddling in Afghanistan longer than most.

It's unreal watching the BBC Presenter lose her shite. Crying about the BBC's "impartiality" doctrine to shut down Christine Fair when she explained Pakistan's jihad policy in Afghanistan.

God, it is almost like Trump had 5000 Taliban terrorists released from prison when signing a peace deal with Taliban would somehow mean Taliban terrorists would be in power when they took the country back. Thanks Biden.

anyone read no good men among the living?

saw it on one of the 5 finger discount audiobook websites might give it a whirl.

The Talibs named loyalists and founders to all the positions of governance. Some hardline shit. I do think they will struggle with the fact every cunt has a phone with a camera on it. Something they havent faced before when ruling. Videos and photos are dangerous beasts.

10+ Year Old Account

But why didn't Obama do anything about 9/11?! HMM?!

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    But why didn't Obama do anything about 9/11?! HMM?!
    This remains one of my favorite examples highlighting just how dangerously stupid voters in a Democracy can be, and how it undermines the entire foundation of a Democracy which requires at least a marginally informed electorate to be healthy.

The Afghanistan and AfghanConflict reddits have a bunch of footage of the protests and the Taliban responses and, yeah, this is a civilian massacre waiting to happen. The fact they were also targeting journalists covering it isn't a good sign. Meanwhile where there isn't any journalist coverage, there are reports of civilian massacres going on in Panjshir in response to the resistance shown there. Really wouldn't surprise me if true given that they are of a different ethnicity and sect compared to the Taliban.

And on the matter of Pakistan, take this one with a bucket of salt as it comes via Foxnews, but they claim a Centcom source told them that Pakistan was hitting Panjshir with drone strikes and special forces to assist the Taliban. Some reports during the fighting were saying that the Taliban were using drones but if it was Pakistan, this was fairly blatant acknowledgement of the ties between them. Plus the head of Pakistan's intelligence service (the ISI, who crated the Taliban), was in Kabul while the fighting was going on.

Its little wonder a lot of the locals call the Taliban Pakistan's puppet and are chanting death to Pakistan.

He didn't sign the deal with them, tho? He's just working with them off the deal that was signed by the guy before him? You know, the deal that pretty much every member of that administration is trying to avoid talking about despite their involvement in making said deal.
    You Trumpsters love to bring him in to everything. I guess it's okay to continually bring up Trump to distract from Biden. Biden never came out and said it and his secretary was asked why. She said it is their policy. But Biden won't say it because then there would be video of him saying it and video of the taliban providing lax security for bombings at airports. But keep bringing up Trump, you Trumpkins sure do love to keep talking and talking about him.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/psa...ban-evacuation

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Wednesday that U.S. policy is still not to negotiate with terrorists, despite the Biden administration relying heavily on the statements and promises by Taliban leaders to evacuate Americans from Afghanistan.

During her daily press briefing, Psaki was asked by Fox News' Peter Doocy "Why haven't we heard the president say, ‘The United States does not negotiate with terrorists?’ Is that still U.S. policy?

"Well, of course it is, Peter," Psaki replied. "But I would also say that there's a reality that the Taliban is currently controlling large swaths of Afghanistan. That is the reality on the ground, and right now our focus and our priority is getting American citizens evacuated and our Afghan partners evacuated.
    So they say the policy is to not negotiate with terrorists but you bring up Trump. I guess it's okay to continually bring up Trump to distract from Biden. Biden never came out and said it and his secretary was asked why.

You Trumpsters love to bring him in to everything. I guess it's okay to continually bring up Trump to distract from Biden. Biden never came out and said it and his secretary was asked why. She said it is their policy. But Biden won't say it because then there would be video of him saying it and video of the taliban providing lax security for bombings at airports. But keep bringing up Trump, you Trumpkins sure do love to keep talking and talking about him.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/psa...ban-evacuation

So they say the policy is to not negotiate with terrorists but you bring up Trump. I guess it's okay to continually bring up Trump to distract from Biden. Biden never came out and said it and his secretary was asked why.
    So wait, you are linking a Fox News article, where Trump LITERALLY negotiated with with terrorists to try to knock Biden? Are you high?

10+ Year Old Account
    So your argument is that Biden isn't negotiating with terrorists, and that's "bad"?

Because you linked confirmation that he has not negotiated with terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    So your argument is that Biden isn't negotiating with terrorists, and that's "bad"?

Because you linked confirmation that he has not negotiated with terrorists.
    Well, of course it is, Peter," Psaki replied. "But I would also say that there's a reality that the Taliban is currently controlling large swaths of Afghanistan. That is the reality on the ground, and right now our focus and our priority is getting American citizens evacuated and our Afghan partners evacuated.

"And I would say, given the numbers that we've outlined and briefed for you that we've made a great deal of progress doing exactly that," she added.
    So we aren't negotiating with them, but we are trusting terrorists with the security of American lives. It was an attempt for a Trumpster to again blame Trump for everything wrong in Afghanistan, because that is what Trumpsters do. I quoted Psaki claiming that they do not negotiate with terrorists. Feel free to point out where your intellectually dishonest attempt shows that I said that they did or that I said it was bad. But then again, why has the President not said it?

Is he too busy saying tornadoes are called something else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Just ignore him. He's literally too stupid to ever successfully land any of his attempts at a "gotcha".

He's totally not a Trump supporter, though
    It's just adorable, how he is trying to pass on the Trumpster tag onto other people, and redefine it in the process.

Like, can a person make a bigger signal, that he is ashamed of being a Trump supporter?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?