Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How Alive is your friendlist when it comes to WoW

So my friendlist usually has around 50-60 people online, all tho only 5-10 of those are usually online in WoW.
    rest just AFK in battle.net how about you, how many of your friends actually play?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Maybe 20-30 or something like that. But it's worth noting my friendslist really isn't that big. There's a couple of people who stopped years ago but there's also a lot of players I play with through the guild where I just never got around to adding them on friendslist - mainly because with the guild you still see if they are online or not.

Hmm, right now only 26 online, 1 core friend playing wow. Rest in B.net

Back in the day, i had like 20 cores friends and 40 guild friends online. really sad times, most dont want to touch wow as its way to boring compared to before.

of the people i personaly know and used to play with 1 from 32 still plays this game.
    but he is a rp dude so there is that.

Im one of those people who only add real good friends to my list, so i got about 8 (dont laugh) and 5/8 still log on.

Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    Im one of those people who only add real good friends to my list, so i got about 8 (dont laugh) and 5/8 still log on.
    I used to have a lot of people, but one day decided to remove people I hadn't spoken to for years. Not much left after that... I mean what's the point.

I uninstalled WoW and the BattleNet client a while ago, so I have no idea.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Two or three people have their app logged in... but no one plays at the moment.

Same as my social life

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 28 friends on my BNet friends list, and of those 10 are online right now. 8 are playing WoW at the moment and 2 are just logged into BNet.

I would say that of all my friends on my list, about 70-80% still actively play WoW.

I have none, all of my friends that used to play don't play anymore and since I'm a casual solo so player my friend list is empty.

I have close to 40 people on my friend list and almost everyone of them still play either SL or TBC. Then again, most of the people on my friend list are people in their 50-60's who are retired so they're probably what some (many?) would consider casuals

Same as always. Most are playing WoW, a few are in FFXIV or GW2 according to Discord.

Either trying to prove that WoW is dying by showing how few people a random group of people say are playing, or trying to prove he's more popular than everybody else.

Not sure which.
    Feel like you have a target on your back around here?

Knowing this place, you probably do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Around February the number of friends fell off to about 5-10 at any given time of the day. Has yet to recover even with the release of content in 9.1.

Several of my community Discord channels related to WoW.... those are still crazy populated.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    So my friendlist usually has around 50-60 people online, all tho only 5-10 of those are usually online in WoW.
    rest just AFK in battle.net how about you, how many of your friends actually play?
    2-4 people. 2 on retail, 2 tbc. Got lots of other friends on the list, but they dont play anymore. Called it quits myself too recently, atleast for now.

Completely dead. the last time I remember speaking to someone on the friendlist was Cata. And by MoP nobody was ever online anymore.

it has been dead ever since

My guild is still active, our raid team is still intact, no one has left. My friend's list is still also active. *shrug*

10+ Year Old Account
    On average within WoW (Main WoW/Progression servers), about 10-20 people are online every day, covering various hours of the day, overall, 40-50 people online of a longer list.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

in SL ? now ?

and i mean not „0 online“. i mean „0 existing“.

edit: oh wait, 1 shows up from time to time, playing TBC. but thats it.