Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Efflorescence now has a new visual.
    Just logged in to test this and can't see any difference. Unless i am missing something?

EDIT: ok i noticed it now, there is a flower in the middle that spits out green spell effects instead of the mushroom

Last edited by MarkTheMadMad; 2021-09-22 at 10:15 AM.

this is just the start
    everyone should quit trust me its going to get a lot worse

the game is over 15 years old.... i cant remember the last time i heard of a teenager or child playing WoW

watch trade chat and general chat get removed from the game soon

you can already click report on another players name after 10 reports the player is instantly banned without GM review the reports themselves are "proof" of the players wrong doing so they keep firing real GM's the people who answer your tickets now don't even play the game

its sad this game use to be good
    Blizzard use to be a good company

Frankly the fact they keep renaming things to pander is hilarious considering pandering itself has become a gradually fading market, people realized about 2 years ago pandering doesnt work.

So the irony is, this literally does nothing beneficial or negative for the game but honestly, its completley pointless to do it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by holywhiskers View Post
    I thought alt right idiots learned to shut up on the internet. Coming out in droves in this thread. What Blizzard is doing isn't good. But ton of fucking cold takes here about it. Talk to an actual women irl, we aren't scary.
    Some people never emotionally or mentally moved on from gamergate and think this is still some "feminist agenda" to ruin their video games. Every time anyone censors anything in a video game, with a little bit of digging you can probably find some out-of-touch dude who still thinks there's some huge culture war going on from 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by twothe View Post
    I like how they erase everything female from the game and call that a move against sexism.
    Now that I think of it, is blizzard BASED????

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Some people never emotionally or mentally moved on from gamergate and think this is still some "feminist agenda" to ruin their video games. Every time anyone censors anything in a video game, with a little bit of digging you can probably find some out-of-touch dude who still thinks there's some huge culture war going on from 2016.
    Same could be said about the droves of people complaining about sexy looking female characters lol. Don't act like those people don't exist. Reddit and Twitter is full of them.

lmfao this is beyond pathetic. Imagine defending these changes at this point.

is this becoming a new version of "fun detected"?

couldn't we just carpet bomb their feedback system with anything remotely sexual in the game? like armor penetration
    Last edited by Enter Name Here; 2021-09-22 at 11:49 AM.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Empyrean change makes no sense since the noun version refers to the heavens. Should really be Empress if they had to change it, which they fuckin' didn't.

As for the Big Love Rocket, the new name actually sounds pretty good, but it's yet an unnecessary recent change to the game. Look at all the other stuff from Love is in the Air-you've got suggestiveness all around, and the event is ALL ABOUT love and the making of it. They need to stop with this BS, or at least choose their battles wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by cakeman100 View Post
    moon guard your time has come. it will be a christian realm now.
    They're going to have to hold hands now!
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

to the weirdos upthread stating it's somehow 'alt-right' to look at these increasingly absurd changes and disapprove or simply laugh at the ridiculousness of it all - lol calm down. the problem with these changes is they address *nothing*. changing the icons & names of a bunch of stuff in an almost 20 year old video game does nothing to address current & former blizzard employees being sex pests & breaking the law, nor does it have any impact on equality in the broader sense. it's shitting on obscure little parts of the game (to anyone outside the 'wow bubble') to attempt to score some brownie points with a crowd that will without fail always find something to be outraged about. pointless.

also, the twin consorts name change is egregiously stupid. 'consort' is not a gendered term, nor is it inherently disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by trystera View Post
    to the weirdos upthread stating it's somehow 'alt-right' to look at these increasingly absurd changes and disapprove or simply laugh at the ridiculousness of it all - lol calm down. the problem with these changes is they address *nothing*. changing the icons & names of a bunch of stuff in an almost 20 year old video game does nothing to address current & former blizzard employees being sex pests & breaking the law, nor does it have any impact on equality in the broader sense. it's shitting on obscure little parts of the game (to anyone outside the 'wow bubble') to attempt to score some brownie points with a crowd that will without fail always find something to be outraged about. pointless.

also, the twin consorts name change is egregiously stupid. 'consort' is not a gendered term, nor is it inherently disrespectful.
    I believe we are levels of magnitude more calm than the guy on the last page foaming at the mouth about the fat feminazis ruining his God given right to enjoy video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrkew View Post
    Commiefornia is anything but that, buddy.
    A couple years ago the term "regressive left" was coined for those, as they practically are the same deranged people with similar goals, they just use a different rethoric to get there.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by holywhiskers View Post
    I believe we are levels of magnitude more calm than the guy on the last page foaming at the mouth about the fat feminazis ruining his God given right to enjoy video games.
    fair enough. this crap is annoying, but 'ruining' the game is on the same level of overreaction imo.

Omegalhl, blizzard is the worst

I really don't know what they intend to accomplish by nerfing all innuendos in the game. The game has always been T for Teen, and that means innuendoes out the wazoo.

Said dont take it too far Blizzard.

Blizzard: We are taking it even further.

"Name changed from "Heroic: Twin Consorts" to "Heroic: Twin Empyreans"."

Can anyone explain why this is bad and after 50 years it HAS to be changed? Am I too retarded to understand the 4D Chess blizz is playing?

What is going to be next? "Warchief is too offensive! We will be changing to: Representative of the group of people people of allied races that do not agree with the viewpoints of the group of living beings situated mainly in Eastern Kingdoms, Darnassus and space visitors"

Meaniwhile people that want to get into PvP have been crying for gear changes because 85500 honor is INSANE to grind specially because you have to grind renown too up to 59 AT LEAST just to be able to step into the arena and not be rolled by PvE geared players

This is stupid at all levels. Who tf cares if they are consorts of empyrians??? Doesn't change anything, YOUR employees are still being trash to other people, Activision. I t was NOT the players who were trash to the employees, it was YOU!

Don't blame us for YOUR mistakes. Fix your game. No one likes borrowed powers. I have a huge epic legendary that will be switched by a green next expac. Remember when ashbringer was a god tier weapon that only the highest ranking paladin should be able to wield because how epic it was? well now every paladin and their moms have a ashbringer, or had, before traiding for a random blue drop that you get from killing trash mobs in a dungeon.

LEAVE THE DAMN NAMES ALONE! It's not fixing anything and just making your player base angry. Players go on a rampage in trade calling for ANAL [DIRGE] do you think anyone complains about it being called the Love Rocket? NO ONE CARES!! FIX YOUR GAME

Blacklist being renamed, going to rename black temple too? FIX YOUR FING GAME

Quote Originally Posted by twothe View Post
    I like how they erase everything female from the game and call that a move against sexism.
    What was female? "Consort" is not a gendered term: Prince Philip was Queen Elizabeth's consort.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyeonh View Post
    what is the point of renaming any of this, does absolutely nothing for the state of the game and the company itself. All it says is they want a feel good moment.
    Exactly that. We are at the point where the Federeal Government is on their arses and it is way easier to make a bland humorless unsexy game world than teach their employees not to be rapists. They believe they can now pretend they 'took actions'.

5+ Year Old Account
    Big Love Rocket. It wouldn't even cross my mind that there is something explicit here. Is there something wrong with me? Hahaha