Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    All you have to do is play the game.
    It's Gimlix. He spends more time on the forums than ingame, so he doesn't know HOW to play the game. I'm surprised so many people don't know that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyris Flare View Post
    No one who is 210 is likely to have the friend network required to do that.
    ???

This is still an MMO.

You either PLAY REGULARLY, HAVE FRIENDS FOR A CATH UP or the GAME IS CASUAL FRIENDLY (read: Titanforging etc.)

Since "people" wanted the game to be more punishing with less loot for the casuals, its down to only 2 options.

Raidboosting is worthless, its very likely to clear HC 3-4 times and never get one single loot in the whole raid you could use. And lets make it clear, boost groups usually are allready loot locked so you wont see many drops with a full clear anyways.

Boosting is not required, if you have time you can just progress via R.IO in <10, <15 and >15 keys - all it takes is more time, but thats what everybody is doing without friends and if playing regularly was not an option.

Payed boosting is stupid for many reasons. If you dont have time for this game to play at least 1 evening and are not social enough to have a safety net with active playing friends for a quick catch up, whats the point of playing this MMO?
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyris Flare View Post
    No one who is 210 is likely to have the friend network required to do that.

The sad truth though is that boosting is pretty much the answer in the modern game. 500k for a full heroic clear will net you probably at least 2 239 items, maybe 3, with a choice of 3 vault items the next week.

But even that won't be enough to start doing m+ on your own. Within 30 seconds of posting a 15 key, I'll have 30+ applicants, many of whom are 250 with 2300+ score.
    no friends are needed

i lately dusted off my 212 retri pala - jumped straight into +10s - now its 218 but i put next to 0 effort on gearing it as i push other chars in m+ - it will be 240+ by the end of tier anyway from GV .

Quote Originally Posted by Gourbaak View Post
    Why do you need stuff if you don't do any content that gives and requires stuff ?

Or you are you trolling as you do in every thread you post here ?
    Being more powerful is always fun.

Content is a means to an end to get power/Gear not the other way around.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

15+ Year Old Account
    Run your own m+ key. Nobody will take you to their groups (in pugs).
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Buy gold with real money and buy boosts. Great gear from 2100 rating alone.

Straight foward the fastest way to get higher itemlevel is buying armor stacked boosts for the raid and m+.

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    ???

This is still an MMO.

You either PLAY REGULARLY, HAVE FRIENDS FOR A CATH UP or the GAME IS CASUAL FRIENDLY (read: Titanforging etc.)

Since "people" wanted the game to be more punishing with less loot for the casuals, its down to only 2 options.

Raidboosting is worthless, its very likely to clear HC 3-4 times and never get one single loot in the whole raid you could use. And lets make it clear, boost groups usually are allready loot locked so you wont see many drops with a full clear anyways.

Boosting is not required, if you have time you can just progress via R.IO in <10, <15 a

Payed boosting is stupid for many reasons. If you dont have time for this game to play at least 1 evening and are not social enough to have a safety net with active playing friends for a quick catch up, whats the point of playing this MMO?
    You are confusing the way you want things to be with the way they are. I mean, I tank 20s so we can get into any group I want in 5 seconds, but that is not the experience for most players at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    no friends are needed

i lately dusted off my 212 retri pala - jumped straight into +10s - now its 218 but i put next to 0 effort on gearing it as i push other chars in m+ - it will be 240+ by the end of tier anyway from GV .
    No offense, but 240 isn't even great now, let alone by the end of the patch. And doing that climb as ret will be brutal, no one wants you in a group. Go prot if you want groups.

But again, the outlook for the avg player within an existing friend network is pretty grim.
    A better way to think about Casual v Hardcore: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...asual-Hardcore

The new Dungeon Hardmode gives 233 Gear.