Page 15 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Weird, that's not the post i was replying to, and it didnt even shown up after I posted it???

I blame the weird format when you reply on news posts instead of the normal thread format.
    You can view news as normal threads if you open them from the forums tab. Which is why I'm not sure what even is the point of making a completely opposite UI if you open them from the main page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Just end this worthless husk.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    I think there's some Hungarian MoP server but yeah, most people play Classic/TBC/WoTLK.
    The hungarian mop server is actually really well done.

There's also a really good cata server, but anything beyond that I don't know.

WoD servers all have like 2 people on them and Legion is buggy.
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2021-10-04 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaqwert View Post
    Even worse are the people who say of every single censorship

"it's just one small thing, who cares!"

These people are the absolute worst as they ensure this shit continues to happen and always gets worse. It's the classic death by a 1,000 cuts scenario.

Blizzard has been aggressively censoring their old material for many years now, either for China, or for PR, or for political reasons. It's utterly sickening and watching people excuse it is what's allowing it to happen.
    "JUST ONE SMALL THING. IT'S TOTALLY IN A VACUUM."

Meanwhile 9.1.5 alone is already a laundry list of removals and modifications, and we haven't even seen 9.2 or 9.2.5.

"I give myself a Dutch oven pedicure every night. I've got no foot fungus at all. My toes are pristine."

I don't even get that one. Is it just a dumb farts in her sleep joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    This is the literal END of WoW!...not

Never even seen any of these text lines, nor did 99% of the players. Yet somehow it's the apocalypse they are getting removed. Grow up please.
    If you think that only impact is this, then you are confused. This is the new direction. A game that revolving around murder and attempted genocides swapped with nerf bats with the same intent.

This is the new direction. It will likely turn off many players. WoW isn't in the healthiest position right now.

The core problem people have is if you think changing those lines magically removes all the harassment problems that humans did to other humans, not innuendos in a game, then clearly they don't understand what harassment is.

They honestly, and sincerely, think removing these dialog lines "helps" their position and "helps" remove the problem they have.

This is what happens when 'wokeness' is taken to an extreme. You have a game revolving around murder but they're problem is you aren't killing people "the polite way". Not that they have a problem with murder. They have a problem with the gender or some other silly thing about HOW you're doing the murder. This is akin to your brakes not working while you're about to drive off of a cluff and you complaining that your seatbelt isn't comfortable. Your priorities are jacked up.

But maybe this is what you want. I dunno. I can tell you if that's the new direction of WoW, then I likely won't be interested. It will mean they are effectively banned from any actually interesting dialog or plots.

Now if they fix PvP then I might reconsider. Not like you need plot or anything interesting for that.

Ah well, it was fun... well... up through WotLK... and MoP.. and Legion. Everything else was a dumpster fire.

Blizz is officially a joke of a developer.

Glad they are getting hit where it hurts. wont change how they do things. they are going to sink this ship with absolute pride the whole way.

All their games have gone trash. deleted Battlenet a few months ago when i realized D@ would be trash too, will never regret it/

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    The idea that everything is made for you is cute and all but it’s also nonsense.

Not all games are fifa or cod where they pump slightly different versions every year to milk there fans. Many games and most great games are made for the devs leaving the masses who rave for things like battle royals behind to tell there own story’s or try there own mechanic ideas.
    it's quite hilarious how hard you are trying to do your mental gymnastics in here, trying to imply i'm complaning as an individual, i might as well go into uncle bob office and say how dare he change MY GAME...

but fine let's put this in a way you can't bs anymore

The game is not made for miros the individual aka me, the game is made for players/costumer you know everyone in here , so once again devs shouldn't change and affect the costumer because of their sensibilities

Boy you are adorable thinking something great will come out of all this overcorrection nonsense
    devs going away from pre stablish genres and attempting something new and deleting cleavage and 10 year old jokes from a game you are working on because it may or may not offend you" are completely different things, worlds apart

So it turns out that worgen in wolf form have been censored. the (none) is for human form. it's probably because they missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Given that alot of this stuff was put in when Alex was still sexual harassing people and Morhaime was still there to reprimand people who came forth it’s not really a surprise that the devs working there didn’t have a problem with it or couldn’t speak out.
    Most of the stuff being removed has been in since beta my dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yet here you are, complaining about people complaining, clearly worked up that people care about something you don't care about which was brought about in the first place because people apparently cared enough about it to remove or modify it.

Wanna keep this roll going or are you going to be a big boy and let people have their own priorities and things to care about?
    I'm not worked up at all. I am amused and really not surprised. And hey I'm a big boy! You are obviously not a big boy like me and are obviously super triggered. If you are freaking out about the removal of these emotes, then it is time to step away from the computer and breathe some fresh air.

As a beta male with internal issues involving personal fetishes that are hard to control, I plan on resubbing now that they finally have done the game justice and removed the Dwarf female's entirely too sexy depiction of her feet.

Thank you, I can finally play WoW the way it was meant to be played. With two hands.

Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    I'm not worked up at all. I am amused and really not surprised. And hey I'm a big boy! You are obviously not a big boy like me and are obviously super triggered. If you are freaking out about the removal of these emotes, then it is time to step away from the computer and breathe some fresh air.
    Okay. Well, proceed to totally prove me wrong by camping out in this thread for the next 5 pages telling people they're silly for caring something you so obviously don't care about. B^)

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    If you aren't able to comprehend that it's really not about these changes but the agenda behind them and that it will affect the whole game in the future, the story, characters, quests, events, everything, then that's your problem.
    The agenda is that they are being sued and investigated for creating an unsafe work environment. If you don't understand that this is one of the easier things to do to affect that, then that's your problem.

Why are they removing them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Also this just in, this also got removed... Can anyone without snark tell me why?

I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why remove the "shut up and get out" one.

My dad used to yell that at me all the time. Parents yelling at their kids is not limited to Female children

Unless my Dad knew something then that I still don't know to this day
    Last edited by SinR; 2021-10-04 at 05:05 PM.

The agenda is that they are being sued and investigated for creating an unsafe work environment. If you don't understand that this is one of the easier things to do to affect that, then that's your problem.
    Alright you got me. I'm convinced. With these actions, I'm in total conviction that Blizzard cares about their female employees, or females in general. The evidence speaks for itself. If the State of California can't understand that, then they clearly don't know anything about women.

Quote Originally Posted by xdunpealx View Post
    Why are they removing them?
    If you were not aware, Blizzard is being investigated for creating a unsafe work environment and other sexual assault/harassment issues. Taking out stuff like this from the game is the easiest thing to do to affect their image. It's like the basic things to do before attacking the big problems.

This whole situation is one big joke. I don't understand who is even complaining about this? If this goes on i'll personally go to blizz and ook kotick in the dooker.