Page 20 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i could complain, get mad, or do a little rant, but rly, those things do not even get me angry anymore, just sad.

Sad that the game is hostage of people like this, sad for the future.
    Think about it this way. Over the past 5 years, how much of your time was used running those /flirt commands?

Was it that big of a part of your life?

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad I ditched this game couple years ago. Seriously, fuck Blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Think about it this way. Over the past 5 years, how much of your time was used running those /flirt commands?

then why it should be removed?

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Well, I see the MRAs are out in force here. It's amazing that those who claim others are constantly triggered are, in fact, the ones so very easily triggered.

I personally haven't even typed "/silly" in well over a decade, and I don't think I've seen anyone do that more than a couple of times per year.

No, this isn't the "crazy SJWs" or anything of that nature. Blizz is facing multiple lawsuits, some of which may actually stick, which is *not* helping their already degraded reputation. This is something simple to clean the game up a bit to reduce some of the pressure that was likely recommended by the PR department. I guarantee that most of the devs are rolling their eyes having to do this work themselves. They are removing some of the low hanging fruit to show that they are putting forward a good faith effort to clean up their act in general.

And, yes, I find it laughable as well. But the interpretations in this thread are even more laughable than the changes Blizz is making.

that's not the point, the point is why do you even care to begin with.

They are pretending to care. The outrage is pretty silly. This is something that occupied almost no time of the vast majority of players.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    why are they caring enough to remove to beign with

They are pretending to care. The outrage is pretty silly. This is something that occupied almost no time of the vast majority of players.
    then again, why is being removed, this do not matter, why are they getting offended by it, pretending to care is what makes me sad, like i said, not outraged, makes me sad the game in the hands of those people

That's not the point, why do you even care that he cares to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by Wekko View Post
    That's not the point, why do you even care that he cares to begin with?
    what? so I can't comment on the things people say on here now?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    FF6 with Kefka's now famous "SON OF A SUBMARINER!!!" comes to mind before Bravely Default
    Oh there are un doubtably a lot before bravely default that’s just the last FF game I’ve played and know for a fact was censored.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

what? so I can't comment on the things people say on here now?
    You can and he can't? Why can you care and what is wrong with him caring too? Your logic is awful and you're applying double standards. THATS why it matters.

why are they caring enough to be removed to beign with

then again, why is being removed, this do not matter, why are they getting offended by it, pretending to care is what makes me sad, makes me sad the game in the hands of those people
    That was answered. How much of your life was taken up by what they took away? my guess is that it is less than the amount spent in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Bamco bent the knee a while back.
    I'm concerned.

why are they caring enough to remove to beign with
    do you think I can read minds? the only information on this that I'm aware of is these are changes the art team has taken the initiative to make. so, I can't even assume this is purely cynical in nature. the best answer I can think of is: "they wanted to make these changes."

That was answered. How much of your life was taken up by what they took away? my guess is that it is less than the amount spent in this thread.
    Why does it matter how much of his life was taken away from it?

Your point is utilitarianism? His pain is small compared to the pain those lines cause others?

I bet you think you're better than other people too.

7+ Year Old Account
    it is something up to why you are using this weak strawman?

You can and he can't? Why can you care and what is wrong with him caring too? Your logic is awful and you're applying double standards. THATS why it matters.
    I'm asking them so I can understand why...

Why does it matter how much of his life was taken away from it?

Your point is utilitarianism? His pain is small compared to the pain those lines cause others?

I bet you think you're better than other people too.
    Except, it's not. Nobody is hurt by this issue, and his outrage is not proportionally to the changes made. More than likely, he would have never even noticed this, if it weren't announced.

- - - Updated - - -

it is something up to why you are using this weak strawman?
    It's not a strawman, it's my argument. The outrage is not proportional to the impact.

Since you still refuse to answer, my guess is this is simply manufactured outrage on your part.

"I give myself a Dutch oven pedicure every night. I've got no foot fungus at all. My toes are pristine."

lmao I didn't know this joke even existed.

We actually use them quite a lot in raid.