Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    To be completely honest, i can't bring myself to care about this game, the gameplay is shit , there is nothing to do , it's filled with bots/boosters , blizzard are busy removing any ounce of fun the game once had

i'm almost deleting my battlenet and this forum accounts, sure it's fun the argue with people in here but what is the point anymore?
    Last edited by Miross; 2021-10-05 at 04:48 PM.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Look, a empty head writting lol.

I don´t think you even understand what the issue is: it has nothing to do with gay people or anything alike.

They were sexually harrasshing women at work and paying them less than men lol. THAT is the actual problem.

The changes ingame? absurd nonsense yes, but so is your "point".

Quote Originally Posted by Dacia Ultan View Post
    "Hi. I'm super turbo offended that certain people whose existence squicks me are getting all uppity, and feel the need to have my comfort zone validated at all times. That said: they're the oversensitive ones here!"
    signature worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    signature worthy.
    I do what I do.

"Hi. I'm super turbo offended that certain people whose existence squicks me are getting all uppity, and feel the need to have my comfort zone validated at all times. That said: they're the oversensitive ones here!"
    ''Hi. I'm super turbo offended that there is only 2 genders and feel the need to have my comfort zone validated in a fiction video game,because we're all fighting for human rights,peace and love and how dare you not accept me and have stuff related to many phyisical ilness in the game'' (read gay,trans and blabalbla)

fucking disgusting

A lot of the changes are just window dressing in my opinion.

Things like removing emotes, changing titles and covering up boobs in pictures is just theatre to make people feel good and really doesn't actually do anything.

Real changes would be things like making sure employees gets the same pay for the same work, bosses act like professionals and not 16 year olds and no forced arbitration.

Quote Originally Posted by pahbi View Post
    A lot of the changes are just window dressing in my opinion.

Things like removing emotes, changing titles and covering up boobs in pictures is just theatre to make people feel good and really doesn't actually do anything.

Real changes would be things like making sure everyone gets the same pay for the same work and bosses act like professionals and not 16 year olds.
    Exactly....

Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    ''Hi. I'm super turbo offended that there is only 2 genders and feel the need to have my comfort zone validated in a fiction video game,because we're all fighting for human rights,peace and love and how dare you not accept me and have stuff related to many phyisical ilness in the game'' (read gay,trans and blabalbla)

fucking disgusting
    There objectively are not only 2 genders though.

And every major psychological association in the world disagrees with you about any of these being illnesses.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    That’s not even a word
    I believe OP tried to insult you by calling you a Homo sapien.

I can't decide whether that's hilarious or just very sad.

Formerly known as Arafal

This women rights/gay-lesbian/multi gender nonsense bullshit pretty much happens only in western europe/usa companies.ITS A GAME.Get the fuck out with your sick ideologies and go fucking see a doctor or something.These developers are indeed fucking idiots.\

Im getting ban again,which is good.Suck it

ONCE AGAIN,ITS NOT REAL LIFE ITS JUST A GAME.
    Jokes like this from normal people are harmless old fashioned fun. Jokes like this coming from a company that sexually terrorizes employees, mainly women. Aren't really as harmless. In a sense, it's like joking with your friends behind closed doors about certain things. But then also doing it out in public where it's offensive and or outright insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post

And every major psychological association in the world disagrees with you about any of these being illnesses.
    you might as well be trying to explain quantum physics to a sea urchin.

Of course there are 2 genders, binary and non-binary. Of course there is a lot of nuance and variation within those two...

I dont give a fuck about psyhological associations.Biology and human history is the only thing i listen.There is only male and female,gender/sex is the same thing.Fucks like you are trying to make it look different.

Yeah...no. You're just wrong about literally everything, and really not helping whatever case you may believe that you're making about it being everyone else who's "oversensitive." -10/10.

fucking disgusting
    Yes; your opinions, and your behavior here, are fucking disgusting. As others have already pointed out: if this drives out people like you, that's one unequivocal upside to this whole mess.
    Last edited by Dacia Ultan; 2021-10-05 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I believe OP tried to insult you by calling you a Homo sapien.

I can't decide whether that's hilarious or just very sad.
    It's a classic I remember from first grade. I'm surprised OP has reached that far though. Would have guessed preschool level otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I dont give a fuck about psyhological associations.Biology and human history is the only thing i listen.There is only male and female,gender/sex is the same thing.Fucks like you are trying to make it look different.
    You're not very good at listening to biology then.

Quote Originally Posted by Potatowizard View Post
    Jokes like this from normal people are harmless old fashioned fun. Jokes like this coming from a company that sexually terrorizes employees, mainly women. Aren't really as harmless. In a sense, it's like joking with your friends behind closed doors about certain things. But then also doing it out in public where it's offensive and or outright insulting.
    I yet did not attack any gay,they mistreadted all their employees as disguting far left company acting like they care and love everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah...no. You're just wrong about literally everything, and really not helping whatever case you may believe that you're making about it being everyone else who's "oversensitive." -10/10.

And yes, you're also that. As others have already pointed out: if this drives out people like you, that's one upside to this whole mess.
    Nah ur wrong.250 replies in 30 mins from such peacful and loving community who all share same views.Get the fuck out i said.Ur just like me just pretendng to be open minded.Disgusting creatures

Gender and sex aren't the same thing. I can say a pear and a wineglass are the same thing but that won't make it so.

If I asked you too, you would never be able to come up with a holistic binary definition of woman, because biologists recognize that even biological sex is bi-modal, not binary.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

7+ Year Old Account
    I dont give a fuck about psyhological associations.Biology and human history is the only thing i listen.
    Except our own biology isn't binary either and human history is littered with societies/cultures that don't follow the strict gender binary.
    So even ignoring psychology and the fact that gender and sex aren't the same, you are still very damn wrong.

Wikipedia even has a whole page, listing off a ton of those:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_gender

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    They literally allowed to us change gender for free cuz of transgenders,not because community begged for it.This just proves who fucked up actually is.
    I call bullshit on that one.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..