Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Looking at this in 2021 and thinking how well WoW, which originally came out in 2004, has aged.
    Remove the cast times in WOW and the game kind of looks similar, maybe the continues cast of sith lighting might not be possible in WoW but that;s about it.

And yes, Asian RPG's are only for those that have no purpose in live.
    If you think wow graphics are comparable to this.. Yikes, I'd visit a doctor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    Video Games so grumpy today Come on lets play a videogame
    Lets make it rain...and its not water that will fall tonigh.
    They're just salty twits really. "How dare other people enjoy what I hate!!"

This game has already launched a dozen times in the past decade. That's how Generic Korean MMO it looks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    If you think wow graphics are comparable to this.. Yikes, I'd visit a doctor.

- - - Updated - - -

They're just salty twits really. "How dare other people enjoy what I hate!!"
    You can enjoy whatever you want, but this game will fail and this thread will die within the next few days just like most of the other threads we have on this kind of thing. Might as well just have a mega thread at this point

You know, I'd probably still play TERA without the cash shop and the weird korean/japanese grinder mechanics (let's +8 the weapon, oh it broke - go start again) and if they went for actual content instead.
    Instead, these studios are going for the mega boobas and cashshop items all the time and rarely ever add anything worth playing after 2 weeks.

What a huge letdown TERA was when BAMs repeated themselves 30 levels in and you still had like 15 times the amount of playtime in front of you farming them for level ups. The combat however? I'll never forget how responsive and smooth that was, I'll never forget jumping over tailswipes and dodging beneath jump attacks.

Likewise, a good friend of mine still thinks fondly off the tanking in that game with that shield+lance class.
    getting thrown around and planting that shield in the earth felt so awesome, everything after it felt weak in comparison, so he said.
    Yet due to the aforementioned bullshit system neither of us could survive in a game like that for more than a few weeks.

I'm talking about TERA because this game looks like TERA (and any other Korean MMO boob-grinder)
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-10-20 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    You know, I'd probably still play TERA without the cash shop and the weird korean/japanese grinder mechanics (let's +8 the weapon, oh it broke - go start again).
    Instead these studios are going for the mega boobas all the time and rarely ever add anything worth playing after 2 weeks.

What a huge letdown TERA was when BAMs repeated themselves 30 levels in and you still had like 15 times the amount of playtime in front of you farming them for level ups. The combat however? I'll never forget how responsive and smooth that was, I'll never forget jumping over tailswipes and dodging beneath jump attacks.

I'm talking about TERA because this game looks like TERA (and any other Korean MMO boobs-grinder)
    Performance is not a 10/10 like WoW or a 9/10 like the blade & soul unreal engine 4 update.
    Is more like a...7.5/10.

Graphics feel really weird to me

But...
    This game has something i absolutely desire my brother.
    Gameplay customization here is INSANE

Every player can and will be different in terms of spells and playstyle

Is a huge fiesta of customization in gameplay and that alone is making it worth to play (for me)

- - - Updated - - -

Check this out @KrayZ33

https://elyoncodex.com/us/skillbuilder/

Basically you have a limited amount of skill slots...7 or 8 (cant remember)
    And you need to pick this spells...and each spell has different versions
    Last edited by Chadow; 2021-10-20 at 02:29 PM.

Customisation only gets you so far, when the gameplay loop is hollow, ill-planned and just all-round trash to go through.

Sadly KR MMOs have followed this exact design process for as long as I can remember. The fact it's made by Bluehole / Kakao just further solidifies that fact. Hate on /r/mmorpg all you like, they're right about this game.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    You can enjoy whatever you want, but this game will fail and this thread will die within the next few days just like most of the other threads we have on this kind of thing. Might as well just have a mega thread at this point
    And how does that respond to anything I say? Oh right.. it doesn't.

Don't like something? Wild shock, don't click on it! I know.. tough concept. FOMO must be strong today

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    Customisation only gets you so far, when the gameplay loop is hollow, ill-planned and just all-round trash to go through.

Sadly KR MMOs have followed this exact design process for as long as I can remember. The fact it's made by Bluehole / Kakao just further solidifies that fact. Hate on /r/mmorpg all you like, they're right about this game.
    So like Path of Exile?

Hollow gameplay loop (because it's literally the same every league with minor differences)
    All round trash (extreme focus on the cash shop)

Weird how succesful that is...

15+ Year Old Account
    And how does that respond to anything I say? Oh right.. it doesn't.

Don't like something? Wild shock, don't click on it! I know.. tough concept. FOMO must be strong today

- - - Updated - - -

So like Path of Exile?

Hollow gameplay loop (because it's literally the same every league with minor differences)
    All round trash (extreme focus on the cash shop)

Weird how succesful that is...
    Public forum, do what i want etc etc

Public forum, do what i want etc etc
    I miss the Video Games who never let anything get to her and always acted cool and relaxed when /poked.
    You a queen come on...

Don't like reading people's opinions (negative or otherwise)? Don't click on a thread that's going to be filled with them! I know, tough concept.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

The game felt quite ok in the beta but i was turned off by the forced pvp.

Hm. I was told this game was to release next week by Steam. But guess I am downloading it early to give a whirl.

15+ Year Old Account
    I miss the Video Games who never let anything get to her and always acted cool and relaxed when /poked.
    You a queen come on...
    I am muy cool, dude

Honestly, how many Asian MMOs are even coming to the West anymore? When was the last time we got one? The only other Asian MMO that came over to the West in recent memory was that one based off of a Chinese TV series.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Honestly, how many Asian MMOs are even coming to the West anymore? When was the last time we got one? The only other Asian MMO that came over to the West in recent memory was that one based off of a Chinese TV series.
    Blessed? And then failed... and then came Bless Unleashed... and failed a little less. Is it already 2 years? Feels like yesterday.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I have no idea, but the less to scam people out of their money, the better

But...
    This game has something i absolutely desire my brother.
    Gameplay customization here is INSANE

Every player can and will be different in terms of spells and playstyle

Is a huge fiesta of customization in gameplay and that alone is making it worth to play (for me)
    And that matters little when the optimal build has been mathed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    Don't like reading people's opinions (negative or otherwise)? Don't click on a thread that's going to be filled with them! I know, tough concept.
    The irony. Fomo keeping you awake as well? I mean you come in this thread just to bitch/complain. So hey! Must be something

I have no idea, but the less to scam people out of their money, the better
    Neh, we have Star Citizen for that. No need for an Asian MMO. Just promise a sci-fi game and never release with with a cash store, and you're free to scam whomever you want!
    Same with Earth 2, Dreamworld etc etc.

You a queen come on...