Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    Players left because " it's what the kool kids do " It's a trend. People " Quit " then come back a month later. Fuck people quit but still sub to troll the forums xD Instore mounts can be farmed with gold 2 tokens. 100% obtainable for everyone. people are just too lazy and it's easier to bitch about it.
    I thought the copium meme was just a joke. Clearly, I was mistaken. Might I suggest you try the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV which has a free trial, and includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime? Sign up, and enjoy Eorzea today!

You might feel better and not doing something as asinine as defending a service that continues to erode the quality of the game.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Content delays, reputation in the toilet, subs tanking, players unhappy, no Blizzcon, but hey another store mount.

Absolutely no awareness at all.
    Tone-deaf, yes, but for sake of playing Devil's advocate, a mount takes a lot less time and effort to create than major pieces of content or Blizzcon. And also it's easy money. That said, I'm surprised they didn't wait till 9.1.5 to release it so people wouldn't be able to /spit on the people who actually buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    The raptors don't have new armor most of the time. The majority of them are ONLY a reskin. Meanwhile, the various chocobo bardings actually make them all look different. It's not just a new color like the lazy bullshit that is the majority of WoW mounts.
    For Alliance, there's a grand total of 7 raptors. 1 is the Fossilized Raptor, which is unique. 4 are the Primal Raptors, which are recolors yes but all from the same source mostly, with the bone white being different. Then the other 2 are the armored raptors, one from ZG the other from Arathi Highlands. Recolors of each other, but drastically different in those colors.

Now, granted yes there's more horses for Alliance, but even then there's quite a few unique outliners like the Ironbound Wraithcharger is a horse that's quite different than a Pinto.

10+ Year Old Account
    That 20k jump though in Tokens...

should have invested FeelsBadMan

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    For Alliance, there's a grand total of 7 raptors. 1 is the Fossilized Raptor, which is unique. 4 are the Primal Raptors, which are recolors yes but all from the same source mostly, with the bone white being different. Then the other 2 are the armored raptors, one from ZG the other from Arathi Highlands. Recolors of each other, but drastically different in those colors.

Now, granted yes there's more horses for Alliance, but even then there's quite a few unique outliners like the Ironbound Wraithcharger is a horse that's quite different than a Pinto.
    Got curious and went counting there are about 23 unique horse models not counting reskins with 2 being store mounts and 2 being HD remakes.

Looking up the FFXIV chickens likely half of them are on par with the different stuff you can put on them.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

they will never learn… i see no hope for that game or gaming company. really not. since „doing more wrong things at the more wrong moment“ is simply not possible, it seems we have to accept that they will never learn and nothing ever changes. hard stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    LMFAO. Cool mount. But where is the content? 9.1.5 is not a content patch. What you have in 9.1.5 should have been there since launch or at least by 9.0.5. Still not sure why these developers haven't made timewalking to be active all the time. It will take more players to leave the game for them to realize the current timewalking setup they have is dumb.

That's the biggest pussy I've seen in WoW since Jitters!

IF i come back to try 10.0 ill try to get this mount for free from one of the new factions in the next expansion. IF there is a next expansion.

Truly pathetic and disconnected from reality.

5+ Year Old Account
    How to make money on shills rule #3:"Add new store-mount each time you fucked up something within your game, but never admit it"

no blizzcon -> new mount

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Have any of the mounts they have brought out recently went to a cause like a workplace for women charity or something like that? I find it greedy as hell that amongst all these accusations and horrible things going on at Blizzard that they think this is a good idea, at this time? Come on. lol

Is the California Government rinsing you that dry Blizzard?

At this time? lmao. That shit came out months ago. You people acting like this shit just happened yesterday. Yes it was terrible. Some heads have already rolled. Probably more to come. But at some point the business has to move the fuck on and continue operations. That point was months ago. Time to let go of your fake outrage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    they will never learn… i see no hope for that game or gaming company. really not. since „doing more wrong things at the more wrong moment“ is simply not possible, it seems we have to accept that they will never learn and nothing ever changes. hard stuff.
    And yet you still waste your life visiting and posting a fansite dedicated to their game.

You correct though, some things never change

Fuck y'all; I like the silly giant kitten and want it in-game as a hunter pet.

I wanted to see the damage of all the shit that went down this quarter in the next investors call.

Now the loyal consooomer whales will blurr that, god damn it blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    I haven't played SL but, I thought this was a copy of an in game mob.

Are there other cats in SL like this or is this completely unique, as in this is the first time anyone has seen a model like this?

It's a complete new mob in the same vein as the Vulpine Familiar, and the Sylverian Dreamer was back in BFA. They didn't show up until Shadowlands, so if I were a betting person, this one will probably be used in Expac 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLucky1 View Post
    I wanted to see the damage of all the shit that went down this quarter in the next investors call.

Now the loyal consooomer whales will blurr that, god damn it blizz.
    I mean yea, the mount is probably part of the strategy to soften the blow in the report.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    It's a complete new mob in the same vein as the Vulpine Familiar, and the Sylverian Dreamer was back in BFA. They didn't show up until Shadowlands, so if I were a betting person, this one will probably be used in Expac 10.
    You probably mean expac 9, it will be v10, but the 9th expansion. Unless you think this will be something we get int 2025.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    At this time? lmao. That shit came out months ago. You people acting like this shit just happened yesterday. Yes it was terrible. Some heads have already rolled. Probably more to come. But at some point the business has to move the fuck on and continue operations. That point was months ago. Time to let go of your fake outrage.

- - - Updated - - -

And yet you still waste your life visiting and posting a fansite dedicated to their game.

You correct though, some things never change
    you are totally right. sad to say so.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post

Few minutes between online classes for me with grand entertainment for months without paying a cent to these clowns.

This is a good waste of time indeed.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cena View Post
    LMFAO. Cool mount. But where is the content? 9.1.5 is not a content patch. What you have in 9.1.5 should have been there since launch or at least by 9.0.5. Still not sure why these developers haven't made timewalking to be active all the time. It will take more players to leave the game for them to realize the current timewalking setup they have is dumb.
    Considering how many expansions there are, would take too long to form a group if lfd for a particular xpac..

Thank you Blizzard for making this amazing mount a cash shop mount instead of an in game reward, so I don't get even the slightest tempted to return to your sad state game.