Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Games you wish would die

FFXIV. Catweeb game that has gone into filler mode, plus I'm tired of the NiCe DeVs. They're playing the part now.
    Last edited by Ashleyxoxo; 2021-11-06 at 03:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    FFXIV. Catweeb game that has gone into filler mode, plus I'm tired of the NiCe DeVs. They're playing the part now.
    Imagine being so salty about your dying game that you call your most notable competitor "Catweeb" and in "Filler mode".

That said. To be on topic, albeit perhaps a cheap copout, I could do with less Fortnite. The game itself was fine for what it was, but i'm not much a fan of the fanbase nad how it had affected content creators i enjoyed. They went form gun gags and silly schitcksin games to the Algorhithm-safe, Kid-attention-grabbing "I must be loud at all times to maintain my audience of preteen kids."

rofl this dude made a threat just to bitch about FFXIV. Dude's salty his game's gone to shit and anyone with sense moved on from world of Second-job.

A normal person would make the tread, post a description of the thread, and then maybe go into their choice. This just comes off as a thinly veiled "fuck x game" post by op.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaltharian View Post
    Imagine being so salty about your dying game that you call your most notable competitor "Catweeb" and in "Filler mode".
    Where did I say I played WoW?

fair enough. It's easy to assume since it's what mmo-champ was for awhile and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    fair enough. It's easy to assume since it's what mmo-champ was for awhile and all that.
    Or you just embarrassed yourself.

Or you just embarrassed yourself.
    You didn't deny it was just made as a thinly veiled "man fuck this game" post rofl.

You didn't deny it was just made as a thinly veiled "man fuck this game" post rofl.
    because I didn't respond to your post at all, since it was bitchy

10+ Year Old Account
    It's an Aryu thread - they're all like this.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe you actually made this thread specifically to bait people into reading and acknowledging your ridiculous sentiment.

It should never make you angry that other people enjoy something you don't. You should look beyond that and try to figure out why it actually bothers you.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    It's an Aryu thread - they're all like this.
    lol u guys gonna get me banned why do i even bother

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beastiel View Post
    Can't believe you actually made this thread specifically to bait people into reading and acknowledging your ridiculous sentiment.

It should never make you angry that other people enjoy something you don't. You should look beyond that and try to figure out why it actually bothers you.
    Yeah, because these forums are so self-aware and not at all whiny.

Meh! Assumption on my part. Most people who have this "Fuck FFXIV Weebshit" mentality are WoW players who have a little too much sodium chloride.
    Though Daestreus' first reply do be hittin' right. This thread comes off entirely as -just- a thread to bitch about 14.

rofl this dude made a threat just to bitch about FFXIV. Dude's salty his game's gone to shit and anyone with sense moved on from world of Second-job.

A normal person would make the tread, post a description of the thread, and then maybe go into their choice. This just comes off as a thinly veiled "fuck x game" post by op.

Meh! Assumption on my part. Most people who have this "Fuck FFXIV Weebshit" mentality are WoW players who have a little too much sodium chloride.
    Though Daestreus' first reply do be hittin' right. This thread comes off entirely as -just- a thread to bitch about 14.
    Well, you're wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol u guys gonna get me banned why do i even bother
    It's certainly interesting that someone with as many neckbeard traits as you routinely demonstrate doesn't worship a catweeb game.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    It's certainly interesting that someone with as many neckbeard traits as you routinely demonstrate doesn't worship a catweeb game.
    Aren't neckbeards Western? Asians boys, which catweeb games appeal to, are pretty and don't grow facial hair.

Well, you're wrong.
    Gonna have to be a little more specific to what part of my statement you're sayin' this to. Context clues are important. c:

If it's a reply about my assumption being wrong, that's a bit of a given, and not necessary.
    If it's a reply about your thread coming off to me as singularly-purposed to shit on another MMO, The subjectivity of how something feels can't be wrong. Neither can it be right. It's subjective. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Aren't neckbeards Western? Asians boys, which catweeb games appeal to, are pretty and don't grow facial hair.
    Wowza. Somebody wanna wanna tell OP that facial hair can be grown by anyone? Predominantly men of -any- racial background?

Wowza. Somebody wanna wanna tell OP that facial hair can be grown by anyone? Predominantly men of -any- racial background?
    Way to purposely misinterpret what I was saying, but race discussion isn't allowed here.

I dont wish any game would die, best thing is if all games do well, and if i find a game i dont like or enjoy i just dont play it.

CoD, Fifa... any of the annually released triple A mainstream tripe.

Way to purposely misinterpret what I was saying, but race discussion isn't allowed here.
    hard to misinterpret when you bring race in in hte first place and generalize asian lads as -all-being pretty and -not- growing facial hair. :P

but catbois ain't bad though.