Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    It for real just sounds like free labor and better optics for them.

If they actually wanted feedback there are plenty of place to get it.

What does anyone who joins actually get out of it?

Feels like a waste of time and energy to be on it.

No thanks.
    Free labor and making a target rich environment for people's ire. Because we all know ViPs were treated so well on the forums right?

Won't apply but I would certainly be objective.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    No member of the MMOC community should be on the council. Hell no.
    God bless you. MMOC is the most toxic community I've ever seen. I wouldn't let the people of this forum run a car wash.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think a vast majority of posters on MMO-C have become so cynical and so prone to trolling the company that they could not genuinely be objective if given an opportunity.

And for that reason I would love to see it happen.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this essentially arbitration? Didn't blizzard just announce changes to their own policies for employees that they would not subject them to arbitration?

A meaningless hobby for people who think their voice matters in this dying game they're hopelessly addicted to. It's an obvious damage control PR stunt from Blizzard, a company that as obviously doesn't give a damn what the players think.

Don't quit your daytime job for your WoW Community Council virtue badge.

10+ Year Old Account
    why should I? because for me wow is the biggest happiest core memory of my life itself, i love it so much that i can't even imagine life without it, i'm hopelessly addicted to it
    I'm willing to do anything to make wow better, that's a fact, wow for me is my life, i pay for it and will continue to pay for it forever

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    God bless you. MMOC is the most toxic community I've ever seen. I wouldn't let the people of this forum run a car wash.
    did u hear about LoL? or for that matter any competitive game?
    heck even dota makes wow community the most honest shiny example of an internet user
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

The last thread reminded me so much of this scene from Pirates of the Caribbean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfKFHTaGzuU&t=104s

Its perfect for this thread too (>_<)

dont let this be some dumbass job interview

you should be asking

"Why should the community council get my help"

have some respect for yourselves...blizz is the one that needs help.

First of all, the only people joining that will be popular streamers and some undercover Blizzard employees. But if I were on it, I would use the opportunity say F YOU directly to Ion and all the devs.

Because I too enjoy turning women into bowls of fruit in my spare time

This will go nowhere because this is the same grp of people who personally hand pick the Alpha/ closed Beta testers and then never bother to visit that section of the forums..

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    First of all, the only people joining that will be popular streamers and some undercover Blizzard employees. But if I were on it, I would use the opportunity say F YOU directly to Ion and all the devs.
    Seems like very non-productive, but typical mmo-c poster, feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    You're not wrong.

I'm a (skilled) casual, with lots of love and passion to the way the game was. As a family man and full time worker things should be done to preserve long time players such as myself, or new in similar situation.

Blizz shilud just hear our 2cents. The 90's boys are now all grown up. Want us back? Listen to what we got to offer and our feedback.

Nobody who frequents MMOC should be on it.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm extremely critical of the story, suggested simple changes to systems they've introduced that would make them player friendly without necessarily ridding them of their player retention necessity, highlighted things that should usually be flagged to fall in line with other QoL changes made over the years and have pointed out how they could explore certain content technically being used and recycled through being profitable for time spent and specifically rewarding systems for player investment...

I'm absolutely someone they don't want on the council.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    I think a vast majority of posters on MMO-C have become so cynical and so prone to trolling the company that they could not genuinely be objective if given an opportunity.

And for that reason I would love to see it happen.
    I mean they had the best players in the world tell them the problems with their game and their answer was " we think your full of shit"

Is there a point to giving them any benefit of the doubt anymore?

I don't think this is something people actually "deserve". It will be a charge, a burden people will have to carry. They'll be the voice of the community to a company that showed to be quite stubborn recently.

If anyone gets in, could you please push for new specs not new classes...