Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I was excited about it.

even looking past the licensing issues with music, the other GLARING PROBLEMS that are here and are well documented are just... yeah.

MAYBE i'll pick it up when it goes to Steam. Maybe Rockstar will have fixed things by then after they see the MASS REFUND REQUESTS.

GTA Trilogy got REFORGED
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Well, I was excited about it.

even looking past the licensing issues with music, the other GLARING PROBLEMS that are here and are well documented are just... yeah.

MAYBE i'll pick it up when it goes to Steam. Maybe Rockstar will have fixed things by then after they see the MASS REFUND REQUESTS.

GTA Trilogy got REFORGED
    Hah it's not that bad, we got exactly what was promised just not what most people hoped. There are legit problems but this is not the same as what happened with Reforged.

I doubt there will be Maas refunds outside of maybe PC but that was more a problem with Launcher.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering they leaked their own source code for the games on PC and that's why nobody can buy it now...

#TeamFuckEverything

Was gonna get these but after seeing gameplay/graphics....no.

That is a lazy as fuck remake. Grats they made a xbox game look like a ps3 game defiantly deserve my money.

October 2011. GTA 1/2/3/VC/SA/IV. Such a ridiculous bargain in hindsight

I wonder if any of the console makers will take em down like they did with Cyberpunk.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

That is a lazy as fuck remake. Grats they made a xbox game look like a ps3 game defiantly deserve my money.
    It's not a remake.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post

October 2011. GTA 1/2/3/VC/SA/IV. Such a ridiculous bargain in hindsight

I wonder if any of the console makers will take em down like they did with Cyberpunk.
    Why? Unless it's unplayable on consoles?

Anyway, I've now got my refund on PC, so I can shit talk the game.

Graphic improvements were fine, it was a remaster, and it looks far better than it was and is playable on 4K.

Main reason I refunded (which was not easy to work out, and when I finally made a ticket, they then asked me to reply from my email before looking at it), was because the combat was the same clunky shite. I had read that they were making it similar to GTAV combat, but it's only the weapon wheel...

If it was £20-30, I probably wouldn't have refunded, but £55 for this, no thanks.

I also only really want to play SA as well, I might pick up game pass and play it for £1 (I might be wrong, but you can cancel that after 1 month).

I think the graphic upgrade is fine for what we were promised and I think it looked good outisde of some character models, it was never a remake, I just expected more from the combat, movement etc. which was utter shit.

Also had zero issues with Rockstar launcher.

Found it weird that my GPU usage was high, around 80%, but was low on heat. I play other games on lesser usage, but higher heat. DLSS did nothing for usage, where for other games it does a lot.

Fun fact, since you mentioned Cyberpunk, I had zero game breaking bugs with that game at launch. I enjoyed it for the story and gunplay was fun, but things like vehicle pop ins/outs... (the 2D vehicles lol) at distance ruined it for me, along with choices not mattering at all and dumb ass AI. But besides that, the game ran fine on my machine.
    Last edited by Tekko; 2021-11-13 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Go play the new forza and you will say that again.
    Say what again ? Forza looks like every other racing game graphics wise, it's barely a sweat to run on a 970 because it's just massive open spaces of nothing but bland scenery, racing games always look good , I mean look at drive club from the ps4, still looks better than forza 5 now especially the weather. Then again maybe I'm biased because racing games are a complete waste of time and energy imo the only thing they have going is graphics, the games to me are boring as heck, if I wanted to drive a car I've go outside and get in one.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

Lazy, absolutely.

Remake? incorrect.

Remaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well now nobody can access it on their Rockstar Launcher because they accidentally left Source Code and "Illegal Music" in the game files

#TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Nooooooooo

that can't be real. Tell me its not real.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Nooooooooo

that can't be real. Tell me its not real.
    it is every model looks like some roblox monster

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    what a shame. thats just disrespectful to the game and players to put something like that out. and they his the jankiness so well in the cutscenes they released.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I know GTA is parody and all, but I can't believe someone saw/made this and said "ship it".
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I know GTA is parody and all, but I can't believe someone saw/made this and said "ship it".
    When your remaster looks worse than the original....

For the record people online have just been passing around the same handful of bad screen shots. The actual game is a bit more varied than the internet would have you believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    Roblox monster :')

Sad but true

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    For the record people online have just been passing around the same handful of bad screen shots. The actual game is a bit more varied than the internet would have you believe.
    There should be any bad screen shots, the things they've been passing around shouldn't have made it into the game. There was some bad decisions made

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    There should be any bad screen shots, the things they've been passing around shouldn't have made it into the game. There was some bad decisions made
    More like it's a massive game and making sure every model looks good 100% of the time is kind of unreasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    More like it's a massive game and making sure every model looks good 100% of the time is kind of unreasonable.
    It's not just models, like the infamous "AR GUITARS", there was a lot of QA lost. If they couldn't make all models look good, they should have left the models in their original state, because honestly, in all cases i've seen, thy looked better.