Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Nidus Prime skin is terrible. It outright sucks. The infestation form is kind of OK, but the skin is worse than the default across the board.

Colors are muted, while the colors on the original are vibrant (as well as the other skin).
    It has less unique properties, it's smaller, thinner, less creative, in the entire sense of the word a lesser version of the original

I really feel like DE just gave it an afternoon and called it done. Terrible skin.
    Yeah it really looks bad. I ended up buying the technocyst tennogen skin with prime whites/black/golds to make it look like an actual prime.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Yeah it really looks bad. I ended up buying the technocyst tennogen skin with prime whites/black/golds to make it look like an actual prime.
    Me too!! ������

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Nidus Prime skin is terrible. It outright sucks. The infestation form is kind of OK, but the skin is worse than the default across the board.

Colors are muted, while the colors on the original are vibrant (as well as the other skin).
    It has less unique properties, it's smaller, thinner, less creative, in the entire sense of the word a lesser version of the original

I really feel like DE just gave it an afternoon and called it done. Terrible skin.
    In general, the art team has been going downhill for quite a long time unfortunately. Some primes are totally failed imo, and most of the recent deluxe are complete garbage which have nothing to do with the overall tone/aspect of the rest of the game.

And yeah, Nidus is totally awful in his basic form. His mutated form looks good for me, but if the base sucks... You won't want to wander with that in Orbiter/Relays.

Pfew, I just finished getting all the Sisters' Ephemeras. Rad one gave me the most trouble with like 10 or 12 tentatives. I've got lucky on the Electric Ephemera, on the first try, along with a 60% weapon (unfortunately, Tetra !). I concluded with the Frost which I thought sucked, but in fact it's the best one for my beloved Nyx...

I've discovered a bit late a great build involving Nyx + Cedo (which I never used up to then). Made the whole thing a lot easier, gotta admit.

I've also gotten the three new Kuva weapons, and I ... fell in love again with the Zarr. What a dumb-fun weapon to use, rofl

Now let's go back to Prime farming... Legendary 1 not so far away !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Pfew, I just finished getting all the Sisters' Ephemeras. Rad one gave me the most trouble with like 10 or 12 tentatives. I've got lucky on the Electric Ephemera, on the first try, along with a 60% weapon (unfortunately, Tetra !). I concluded with the Frost which I thought sucked, but in fact it's the best one for my beloved Nyx...

I've discovered a bit late a great build involving Nyx + Cedo (which I never used up to then). Made the whole thing a lot easier, gotta admit.

I've also gotten the three new Kuva weapons, and I ... fell in love again with the Zarr. What a dumb-fun weapon to use, rofl

Now let's go back to Prime farming... Legendary 1 not so far away !
    Just recently got back into Warframe after like a 5 year break.... none of the words in your post make any sense :S

The last thing i remember was Kuva was going to be introduced...

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Just recently got back into Warframe after like a 5 year break.... none of the words in your post make any sense :S

The last thing i remember was Kuva was going to be introduced...
    Ah yeah, so that was The War Within update I guess, indeed you have some things to catch-up !

I think I can't even understand the amount of shit a new player has to go through if he starts in 2021

Basically the Sisters of Parvos / Kuva Lich are some kind of Nemesis that you have to provoke, trigger and defeat in specific missions, and they award you with their weapons (which are usual weapons variants, a few are unique). Sisters give Tenet weapons variants and Kuva Lich will give Kuva weapons (e.g. the Kuva Tonkor, I guess you remember about the previous meta weapon !).
    They also award you with some Ephemeras at 20% rate, Ephemeras are special effects that you can apply to your Warframes (see the Sisters' ones there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke3y3YLK1vI).

The last bit about "Legendary 1" is the Mastery Ranks they've added post-MR30, that you can reach since a few updates already. Some peeps are not far from Legendary 2 already I think

Prime Resurgence starting from Nov 16!
    A sort of event to obtain vaulted Primes, including cosmetics, and other stuff (like Twitch Prime stuff as far as i understood)
    http://wrfr.me/Resurgence
    https://forums.warframe.com/topic/12...-workshop-faq/

+ New War in December !
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2021-11-12 at 05:41 PM.

The New War, 15th of December!

Cinematic here (quite spoilery if you didn't do Second Dream or the Umbra's quest though):

Trailer looks cool.

Here's full dev stream:
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1220102426

TLDW: Caliban the sentient warframe, Harrow Prime, New War going to take several hours and seems to lock you into the loadout you pick so they have a warning about that + Devs making fun of the fact they had to put a trigger warning of teens getting hurt in their MA game, some orbiter items you can buy/get from twitch drops from community artists, and Lighting that specifically makes use of enhanced mode in the New War.

The website already has more stuff up on Caliban and stuff then the revealed in the dev stream:
    https://www.warframe.com/the-new-war

The New War Supporter Packs
    Transform your look with Customizations that change and evolve as you complete objectives like defeating Sentients, earning Focus, as well as collecting Void Relics and Aya. Discover brand-new Sentient-themed Skins for Mesa and Volt, plus much more in The New War Supporter Packs.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-11-30 at 07:43 PM.

TLDW: Caliban the sentient warframe, Harrow Prime, New War going to take several hours and seems to lock you into the loadout you pick so they have a warning about that + Devs making fun of the fact they had to put a trigger warning of teens getting hurt in their MA game, some orbiter items you can buy/get from twitch drops from community artists, and Lighting that specifically makes use of enhanced mode in the New War..
    Thanks for the summary, didn't watch the stream

Caliban's abilities look cool, we'll see
    Harrow Prime yeah man, even though nothing can top his deluxe <3

For the loadout lock... I guess we'll have to think thoroughly what to pick ! I think it was the same for The War Within but the warframe itself was not really needed anyway, it was more about the operator.
    I guess I'll be playing safe... Mesa ftw, I guess I need to get a copy of Xaku for Xata's Whisper subsumable ability - I can't believe I'm still missing some parts despite having done tons of bounties rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I guess I'll be playing safe... Mesa ftw, I guess I need to get a copy of Xaku for Xata's Whisper subsumable ability - I can't believe I'm still missing some parts despite having done tons of bounties rofl
    Mesa is, as always, my go-to as well. I saw a lot of people saying they wanted to bring Umbra for story significance, but I figure that Umbra will show up on his own if its really that important to the story for him to do so. Meanwhile, Mesa has always been the closest to being my main frame. She's who I reach for when a mission doesn't require something a bit more specific, or I don't feel like playing anything else.

I did actually manage to get two copies of Xaku myself (despite hating every minute of grinding on Deimos), and subsumed Xata's Whisper, but I'm not actually too worried about putting it on another frame, now. I can't remember when, but they actually nerfed how tough the Sentients are, by making it so that they are actually effected by status effects, even when they adapt. So, I figure Mesa's Peacekeepers should be enough to nuke anything down now and, even if there are some particularly hardy targets in the New War quest, I'm assuming that's where the Operator and our ability to reset resistances will come in.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Mesa is, as always, my go-to as well. I saw a lot of people saying they wanted to bring Umbra for story significance, but I figure that Umbra will show up on his own if its really that important to the story for him to do so. Meanwhile, Mesa has always been the closest to being my main frame. She's who I reach for when a mission doesn't require something a bit more specific, or I don't feel like playing anything else.

I did actually manage to get two copies of Xaku myself (despite hating every minute of grinding on Deimos), and subsumed Xata's Whisper, but I'm not actually too worried about putting it on another frame, now. I can't remember when, but they actually nerfed how tough the Sentients are, by making it so that they are actually effected by status effects, even when they adapt. So, I figure Mesa's Peacekeepers should be enough to nuke anything down now and, even if there are some particularly hardy targets in the New War quest, I'm assuming that's where the Operator and our ability to reset resistances will come in.
    Yeah, not really worried, they can't take the "adaptative af OG" Sentients in the game x1000 and expect us to have fun playing against them.
    But I think their adaptation is still somewhat there, Xaku destroys sentients very easily while I struggle a more with other "regular" Warframes, that's very likely due to the +Void damage.

Mesa will definitely shred through Sentients, I remember having chained the Scarlet Spear's Murexes with Mesa and it was a bliss (I think that's why I have 80k Sentients killed on my profile lol, 78k of them are from Mesa probably). I guess New War will finally be the occasion I apply some Umbral Forma everywhere to boost her a bit more.
    I think she's like the perfect Warframe. She's robust, insane DPS, lovely fashionframe, and she has her place in every mission type.

Recently I've gone back to play some other Warframes than the usual Saryn/Mesa, I got to say I re-fell in love with Protea and I really enjoy Xaku!

Mesa, god at lower level content. Semi ok at higher level.

Even with protea's dispensary ability she seems to have pretty bang average economy pardon the pun.

And just feels squishy/slow movement

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Mesa, god at lower level content. Semi ok at higher level.

Even with protea's dispensary ability she seems to have pretty bang average economy pardon the pun.

And just feels squishy/slow movement
    Mesa is all but squishy though, permanent 95% damage reduction for range + stun for melee enemies. I think the only way to die with Mesa is if you're not mobile enough and you letmelee units bonk you. Mesa is all about positioning yourself properly and move out of range quickly

Then the other two issues you've listed (energy + movement), those are non-issue if you use her as something else than a turret (even with Waltz). She can actually be very mobile if you hop in/out of Peacemakers during movement (which is also more enjoyable as gameplay - I personally never used Waltz as I dislike that gameplay). You'll only need to remain in turret for a few seconds if there is a heavy unit - but you usually deal with those with guns/melee.
    I think I've never had any energy problem with Mesa even in Energy Reduction sorties, and without using Dispensary or Energize. Maybe once in a while where some Energy Leech is hidden behind a wall or something ? But then it's just a matter of going headshot him and come back

Forgot to mention it but Harrow was also getting some quality of life updates. Main thing I can remember is that Harrow starts with an energy boost.

Forgot to mention it but Harrow was also getting some quality of life updates. Main thing I can remember is that Harrow starts with an energy boost.
    That's good, even though I've never felt that's necessary. You already have boosted energy with a few formas, then if it's absolutely needed, you still have the Preparation Exilus Mod that's here for that exact purpose (and it rocks).
    (But I'll take any sort of boost for my boi Harrow)

New War is there - let's go !

I'm really surprised, it started new war yesterday, played 2 hours or so... really well done and way above any other warframe quests.
    I guess they could have even put some filler content in and sold it as a seperate game, it works quite well as a normal puzzle shooter.
    Can't wait to continue the story tonight.

Update servers aren't working for me. Tried yesterday evening and this morning and no dice. I guess I'll wait a couple days for the initial rush to die down.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

If anyone is thinking about getting the Supporter packs I don't think they are worth the cash. Bought it and regret it just use plat to get the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Update servers aren't working for me. Tried yesterday evening and this morning and no dice. I guess I'll wait a couple days for the initial rush to die down.
    What do you play it on? I'm playing on steam and it's updating just fine.