Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    the thing seems pretty good.
    traitor is gunna have a rough time as usual, plus due to the paranoid gun owner could try to get recruited to get a shot off on scum

a tracker and cop seems a bit over kill however we are pretty good at d1ing cops in mmo so i guess theres that. and tracker doesnt give absolute faction info so thats neat i actually was really betting there was gunna be a cannibal before i saw the set up but im pretty pleased with the game setup.

i wonder if i dont send a cat pic do i get mod killed sumthing really surprising is the 3day day phase which tbh is kinda a long shot here i wouldnt be surprised if it just ended magically as foxxi has been pretty bastardy at times

- - - Updated - - -

1 other thing to note is 10 players and 10 roles which is pretty neat
    I dislike nearly all of this post.

- - - Updated - - -

you sounds paranoid
    Come visit me then and find out

The OP says "possible roles" so it is possible that not every role is in the game. As we approach endgame, people might start freaking out that they haven't stumbled upon a PGO yet. "Every person has been visited except X. X must be the PGO and is therefore town!", but I wouldn't read too much into it. It's a possibility. The PGO may or may not exist.

The only thing I'd be really watching out for would be someone trying to signal to the mafia to kill/recruit them, since the traitor dies if he isn't recruited by D3. D1 is going to be 72 hours long, so I suspect that the MO of scum will be to try to fluff as much as possible so as to help obfuscate the traitor's signal so that the rest of us don't pick up on it. Ofcourse, this assumes that there is actually a traitor, but I doubt that the mafia knows if there isn't one and thus will likely make this attempt anyway.

If either neighborizer role makes it into the game, then I suspect it may be the decisive factor.

- - - Updated - - -

I am the traitor btw

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The OP says "possible roles" so it is possible that not every role is in the game. As we approach endgame, people might start freaking out that they haven't stumbled upon a PGO yet. "Every person has been visited except X. X must be the PGO and is therefore town!", but I wouldn't read too much into it. It's a possibility. The PGO may or may not exist.

The only thing I'd be really watching out for would be someone trying to signal to the mafia to kill/recruit them, since the traitor dies if he isn't recruited by D3. D1 is going to be 72 hours long, so I suspect that the MO of scum will be to try to fluff as much as possible so as to help obfuscate the traitor's signal so that the rest of us don't pick up on it. Ofcourse, this assumes that there is actually a traitor, but I doubt that the mafia knows if there isn't one and thus will likely make this attempt anyway.

If either neighborizer role makes it into the game, then I suspect it may be the decisive factor.

- - - Updated - - -

I am the traitor btw
    *coughs non-suspiciously*

- - - Updated - - -

Though, Val makes a valid point. When looking back at why someone was killed, it will be important to keep in mind that the scum MAY be searching for a traitor.

- - - Updated - - -

Or, you know, if there is no kill.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I do have some thoughts on the setup that I noted in discord already, but not bringing them up until later in the day or anyone actually wants to discuss things.
    only thing i truly noted was it said possible roles, doubt that we will have all with the small numbers we have

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    only thing i truly noted was it said possible roles, doubt that we will have all with the small numbers we have
    I concur. I do not believe all 10 roles are in the game. Mainly because a 6 town 4 scum split is a little wonky. Lol.

Which is why I disliked claw's post.

- - - Updated - - -

Among the other misinformation in that post.

haters gunna hate?

vals the traitor we could vote him out

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I am the traitor btw
    bet. tell us who the mafia is so town can win this game fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Has anyone else actually looked at traitor and noticed what was off about the role?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    bet. tell us who the mafia is so town can win this game fast.
    My cousin's best friend's brother's uncle's dad said that you are scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm. I guess that turns into my cousin's best friend's grandfather. Not as convoluted as I wanted it to be.

Ah well. C'est la vie

- - - Updated - - -

haters gunna hate?

vals the traitor we could vote him out
    Do you actually think he is the traitor?

3+ Year Old Account
    Cereal is acting kinda sus, ngl. Maybe because he's been Modding until now?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Cereal is acting kinda sus, ngl. Maybe because he's been Modding until now?
    What about my play is sus? I'd like your thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys. We need to take out Bwon. She's on to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Shit. Meant to post that in discord. My bad.

Has anyone else actually looked at traitor and noticed what was off about the role?

- - - Updated - - -

My cousin's best friend's brother's uncle's dad said that you are scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm. I guess that turns into my cousin's best friend's grandfather. Not as convoluted as I wanted it to be.

Ah well. C'est la vie

- - - Updated - - -

Do you actually think he is the traitor?
    Well boldly stating your the traitor even d1 after his long speech and traitor having to be recruited early or dies hes either the traitor or pgo like i stated earlyier

10+ Year Old Account
    What about my play is sus? I'd like your thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys. We need to take out Bwon. She's on to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Shit. Meant to post that in discord. My bad.
    i mean its kinda toxic to take out the dead weight n1. you gotta leave them alive the entire game so they can cause town to mislynch and lose because of it.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

i mean its kinda toxic to take out the dead weight n1. you gotta leave them alive the entire game so they can cause town to mislynch and lose because of it.
    Damnit. That is what I have been doing wrong this whole time. Teach me your ways, senpai.

But we will see traitors not a direct threat if scum are too afraid to roll the dice on ppl that state it incase it blows up in thier face

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote
    vote: val the moofia boss

they gotta die. either they are the traitor and they are potential scum, or they are not and they must die regardless. would be nice if they told us who the scum team was tho.

Well boldly stating your the traitor even d1 after his long speech and traitor having to be recruited early or dies hes either the traitor or pgo like i stated earlyier
    Would it be a benefit to get rid of the PGO at this point?

- - - Updated - - -

But we will see traitors not a direct threat if scum are too afraid to roll the dice on ppl that state it incase it blows up in thier face
    Well I'd hope the scum wouldn't take it at face value that someone is the traitor.

On that note, I am the traitor. I counter-claim Val.

- - - Updated - - -

unvote
    vote: val the moofia boss

they gotta die. either they are the traitor and they are potential scum, or they are not and they must die regardless. would be nice if they told us who the scum team was tho.
    This could legitimately happen, tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damnit. That is what I have been doing wrong this whole time. Teach me your ways, senpai.
    its easy. just leave bwon alive til the last day phase and then tunnel vision the only other person alive and you win because they are dense enough to sheep on the last day, or any day really.

Depending on how the game is built. I didn't get my first question answered so I won't get any other ones answered I assume.

- - - Updated - - -

its easy. just leave bwon alive til the last day phase and then tunnel vision the only other person alive and you win because they are dense enough to sheep on the last day, or any day really.
    Eh, I think Bwon has been doing better as of late. She sheeps, but usually has her own thoughts.

Hell I am happy she said im scum because that is actually her own thoughts. I approve of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else think the traitor is really neutral and not actually a member of the scum?

The pgo dying early wouldnt be the worst thing considering he can also shoot the cop or tracker possibly im not 100% on how a pgo works but my assumption is any1 that vistes dies

The pgo dying early wouldnt be the worst thing considering he can also shoot the cop or tracker possibly im not 100% on how a pgo works but my assumption is any1 that vistes dies
    Normally, a PGO targets everyone who visits them with reckless abandon. However, this is a modified PGO.

- - - Updated - - -

Though I dont disagree with your assessment. I just think murdering a town on D1 is a little meh.

- - - Updated - - -

I also wonder about how game balance is affected by two potential neighborizers.

Though that should reveal itself at some point, if they are in the game.

I need to sit down and see what I’d do to make as balanced a game as possible with these roles and 10 players.