Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Well here is my Day 2 character:

And yes i know artifacts are a bit on weakside (crit cough cough), but i did use a old prefarmed shit i had on me.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

If you have problem with the game, character design or whatever, stop playing. Do not try to force change. It is their art, their style. I like it. You don't like? sure just quit.
    I don't need some fruits in my pictures.

I don't know if it's CCP regulations or the character designers wising up but I've actually found the level of fan service in this game to be just around right... and that somehow makes the characters more appealing than the typical anime girl in bikini armor with half the budget poured into designing the gravity defying chest physics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    If you have problem with the game, character design or whatever, stop playing. Do not try to force change. It is their art, their style. I like it. You don't like? sure just quit.
    I don't need some fruits in my pictures.
    Btw, one interesting thing i just noticed with CN version, but when flying, if you try to look down on female, she dissapears lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Btw, one interesting thing i just noticed with CN version, but when flying, if you try to look down on female, she dissapears lol.
    I play on Asia servers,(living in Japan) I thought it is same for everyone? like when you climb a mountain or fly, if you lower the camera to see what is underneath, the character just disappears.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like that on NA too

Look down on or look at from below? IIRC looking down from above doesn't do anything, it's just looking from the bottom.

For me there's no censorship whatsoever looking up while gliding. For climbing there's a bit, but I feel like that's more of a QoL change so they don't block the camera. Not like there's really anything to see from up skirting anyway.

15+ Year Old Account

is it though?

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Yes, I do consider anything but bare skin clothing... A skin-tight morph suit that shows a dude's individually separated nuts and nipples would still be fully clothed in my mind.
    Alright, I guess we're gonna have to leave it at the conclusion that we have very different definitions of "fully clothed".
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    [img]

is it though?
    Only for China servers. The character will vanish in that position.

Only for China servers. The character will vanish in that position.
    EU Servers, too. Always was this way. If the camera gets below the characters (often when climbing or looking for floating objects) the character becomes transparent. Not fully gone but mostly.

Last edited by Yriel; 2022-01-07 at 08:44 AM.

17572 score on event, last one ayaka + venti was just hilarious, everything died in seconds except damned mirror maiden that took me a bit too long, Shenhe in place of Diona would have helped but she's still too low
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    17572 score on event, last one ayaka + venti was just hilarious, everything died in seconds except damned mirror maiden that took me a bit too long, Shenhe in place of Diona would have helped but she's still too low
    Thats cute. 20670 score on 1.st try

Thats cute. 20670 score on 1.st try
    Had to use 76 qiqi for the fatui electro hammer on floor, tried with bennett but he put up the shield and there was no way of downing him without cryo

Used Eula/Fischl - Ayaka/Mona - Hu Tao/Baal - Ayaka/Venti
    Scores:
    1. 6583
    2. 4290
    3. 3632
    4. 3067
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    This woman would be by far the most clothed female character in Genshin lmao. Maybe Ayaka and Lumine would compete.
    Noelle, Sucrose, Xiangling, Xinyan come to mind off the top of my head as well. Hu-tao also is wearing a pretty normal outfit. I think most of them are wearing rather normal attire by todays standards. Heck, even Jeans normal outfit as well as Ambers are pretty decent imo. So I really have no idea what people are mad about. The ones I can see possibly being too much are Fischl, Mona, Ganyu and Rosaria. Even those outfits aren't too abnormal. Women go to the gym in similar clothing as Ganyu and Mona since its whats most effective for strenuous movement. Ie, tight fitting outfits.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    EU Servers, too. Always was this way. If the camera gets below the characters (often when climbing or looking for floating objects) the character becomes transparent. Not fully gone but mostly.
    Same on US. If you look up, they go transparent. Its a mechanic so when you're looking for floating things in the sky, they aren't in the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Ngl the new event feels like spiral abyss for casuals. Accesible enemies, you can't use the same team twice in a row, you get random buffs between "floors", although you lose them after.

What's the point of censorship in a game or any game at all?! The fact that in most games you kill is fine but if there are naked persons is just outrageous! if you don't like it or want to protect your children don't let them play games in the first place
    is like the same with sugarfree cola, the artificial sweeteners are even more deadlier than the sugar itself, or like smoking cigarettes without tobacco, if anyone will ever use anything with bad intentions they will do it anyway in other circumstances

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post

[IMG]https://i.ibb.co/3C7tkHS/genshin.pn]
    Yeah that's what mine looks like on NA server.

10+ Year Old Account
    So i totaly finished a new zone (exept 2 timed quests) + new event + achivments + primos from maintrance + serenia pot primos from new chararacters and in total i got now 20 wishes.

There is also a chest i cant reach under the tree due to locking mehanizem (they hotfixed a way to get in) and i did find a normal one in Liyue just south of new event when looking araund with treasure compas near ningguang palace.

Doesnt look realy good for Miko collection so far.