Thread: 10.0 Leak

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Did Boub come back long enough to ban him?

Quote Originally Posted by TBCCLOL View Post
    Would like to say "nice try" but still the fact he got istant banned makes me wonder.

By the way the worst aspect of these leaks isnt that are fake but that their "fake" one are better than the Blizzard real product.

Just the 10.0 cinematic part compared to Nzoth final cinematic is devastating.
    How to get banned with a fresh account on MMOC:
    1. Create a new account with a 10 minute mail or any email, but don't verify your account.
    2. Get auto banned within hours.

OR

Mods find out you're bypassing a ban on an existing account and then they ban you too.

I dunno why you and others here bring that ban up as saying something... especially since MMOC isn't related to Blizzard in any way.

Lets examine it.

1. Plausible location
    2. Shoving more Cosmic Azeroth stuff down our throat like they've been doing for the past 3 expansions
    3. More throwaway systems that will most likely have a resource grind as well as new boring talents and abilities
    4. An expansion hook/selling point in the form of a dragon race, but not really, as you still are playing the old races but with a dragon flight form, so basically they're making a mount
    5. More stupid cringey story where Azeroth is the center of attention but has the mind of a child that we have to endure stupidity from
    6. A pre-expansion event featuring rehashed content like the cataclysm pre-expansion event along with max level scaled mobs from the classic world
    7. Still reusing the same old npcs like Thrall , Magni and wrathion, god forbid new characters could come to light

Sounds plausible to me. And low effort. Rehashed , reused. And examining the new race it sounds cool at first, until you realize its just the same old races with a flight form.

No new class, no new activities like housing or revamped archeology, no mention of class skins or new specs.

I know it might be fake, and even if its true its still early, but to me this sounds like shadowlands 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post
    Good riddance to this one as well. This game needs less crybabies that only demand garbage that serves zero actual progress or interest to the game and merely only temporarily feeds off a drunkard's 1 minute fantasy.
    lol you seriously defending a leak? How far into the rabbit hole does one need to be?

That ok, if it happens it's good riddance to you and the game as well. So, we are both happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    complete bullshit. blizzard will never allow every race to be a druid via black dragons lmao.
    It would present the least amount of work needed, if you consider that they wouldn`t have to make unique forms for every race.
    Instead the remaining races that can`t be druids share a single model.
    Not saying i`d be fond of the idea but i could imagine this line of thought would be tempting for them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    It absolutely is a retcon. The dragons lost their ability to lay eggs when the Aspects lost all their powers. So Wrathion suddenly finding a way to make them fertile again after it's been said it's irreversible is a massive retcon.
    Black Dragons can still reproduce since Deathwing never put his power on the Dragon Soul. In Island Expeditions you find young black dragons.

Wrathion killed most of the flight back on Cata so it's possible they have been repopulating
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    lol you seriously defending a leak? How far into the rabbit hole does one need to be?

That ok, if it happens it's good riddance to you and the game as well. So, we are both happy.
    Hilarious, crybaby with an attitude. Mr. "Omg, if this is real, I jump out the window Blizz!!!".

Yay, another expansion of grinding for a crappy system.

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Yay, another expansion of grinding for a crappy system.
    I mean, its an MMO, that's grinding incarnate. One way or another, you're grinding something.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    It absolutely is a retcon. The dragons lost their ability to lay eggs when the Aspects lost all their powers. So Wrathion suddenly finding a way to make them fertile again after it's been said it's irreversible is a massive retcon. Blizzard has been retconning large swaths of the lore and causing it to be inconsistent and erratic. I ask again, why do you want them to continue the trend of shitting all over their own lore constantly?
    Life finds a way
    Sorry for my english!

Next race Black Dragons? Nop not happening. That be to offensive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post
    Hilarious, crybaby with an attitude. Mr. "Omg, if this is real, I jump out the window Blizz!!!".
    If making choices makes one a crybaby, then we are all crybaby's. You included.

This is an opinion forum. People leave opinions. If you need to cry about it, go do it to someone who cares hm? I know it triggers your insecurities when someone doesn't agree with you, but that is life.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any other leak besides the Dragon Isles one? Scouring /v/'s catalog only wielded this one, most credible leak and this second one that sounds fake as fuck but I have not seen here yet
    edit: lmao thread archived
    Last edited by A Chozo; 2022-01-13 at 09:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    What are you talking about?
    DICE and BF2042.

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    DICE and BF2042.
    Oh... i wouldn't know.

But, this leak is not a dream of a game. At least, not for me. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Without reading past page two, this sounds a LOT like a Cata rehash at heart to me.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

dragon race is pretty much the dumbest idea ever. so you're a dragon, but really you're just a normal race 99% of the time. but instead of a mount you can just use dragon form. why wouldn't it just be a class instead? every race option, but also you get actual dragon aspect abilities and specs and not just a free mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladesyphon View Post
    Not until late into the expansion. People were whining incessantly how there was no "Big bad" on the box, and making ridiculous claims that Blizzard had no idea where the story was going, so for whatever reason they decided to placate them by spoiling the entirety of 5.4, just so people would shut up and stop clamoring about there being no villain.

At launch, though, we had no idea who the main antagonist of MoP was going to be, as the emphasis was very much on exploring and discovering a new continent, and dealing with the unique threats therein.
    Metzen shouted it out at the same Blizzcon the expac was announced at. Possibly because they got a lot of complaints about Garrosh during Cata and knew people wanted to kill him.

Edit: google tells me it was during a press event in March following the Blizzcon announcement but I could swear I remember him mentioning Garrosh during Blizzcon because I remember being happy he wouldn't be my Warchief anymore.
    Last edited by Izalla; 2022-01-13 at 11:55 PM.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

No cross faction guildes and pve, which is the one the biggest things players in pve and alliance are waiting for.

I call BS.

Dayyum, this is the fifth "leak" in like a day.
    Whoever started this, thank you, i love it. The forum was getting boring again (mostly bc almost everyone is finally in agreement at how hard Blizz has fcked up lol, which means no discussions or trolling anymore).
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.