Poll: What new game based in the Warcraft game would you like to see?

10+ Year Old Account

Question What new/spinoff Warcraft game would you like to see?

With Microsoft adquiring Blizzard, who knows could happen in the future, maybe they will inject more cash to put more games in the pipeline or remake old games, if that is the case.
    What new game would you wish they made?

Personally I would love to see a game like the Witcher 3 or God of War where you play as an Orc Shaman (Totally not Thrall).
    Last edited by TheHodedOne; 2022-01-19 at 06:46 AM.

World of StarCraft.

Obviously.

5+ Year Old Account
    I want a Warcraft version of Skyrim, both in terms of lore and of gameplay.

A sandbox RPG, either done in the style of Skyrim and/or in the style of Mount & Blade. Pick your race. You can be a Lordaeron human, a Tauren, a cryptlord Nerubian, whatever. Pick some banes and boons. Pick a starter location. Be let loose into Azeroth and have fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    World of StarCraft.

Obviously.
    An RPG needs a lot of visual variety in races and creatures and people you can meet. In Starcraft you only really have the humans (space confederates/wild west), the Protoss (you could flesh out multiple different tribes here, but at the end of the day they're still Protoss), and the Zerg (almost unlimited number of different designs, but at the end of the day it's the same aesthetic and same modus operandi), and the Starcraft setting is pretty firmly established. You can't really whip out new, sentient alien races out of nowhere without making it feel like an asspull retcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    An RPG needs a lot of visual variety in races and creatures and people you can meet
    I'd dispute that you need a ton of different races, especially sentient ones. SC has plenty of alien animals; and the rest works totally fine with just a bunch of different characters in the three main races.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHodedOne View Post
    With Microsoft adquiring Blizzard, who knows could happen in the future, maybe they will inject more cash to put more games in the pipeline or remake old games, if that is the case.
    What new game would you wish they made?

Personally I would love to see a game like the Witcher 3 or God of War where you play as an Orc Shaman (Totally not Thrall).
    A game that isnt catered fully to casuals with a mindset of hardcore players can go to hell would be nice. dont care what type.