Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    Ineresting for sure, but if this is the case, it could mean some ret cons are in order, since According to cata, they have no powers left, arnt immortal anymore and in soem cases have lost the ablity to breed. I mean Alex herself, is out of Consorts And speaking of Alex, she looks pretty nice in the artwork, good to see her kitted up and looking more then a Amazon then a Bikini model
    Wouldn't be the worst thing to happen, I wasn't a fan of the "we're out of powers now cause our cause was to stop Deathwing's Hour of Twilight"

OT: DOesn't mean the features in the OP are correct though.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2022-04-03 at 12:37 AM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    How is that surprising? They delayed WoW & other game announcements before when they shifted Blizzcon to digital from November to February back in 2020.

Also what is the point to announce an expansion in February 2022 and release it in August 2023? So delaying it a few months is in their best interest if they decided to have a long gap before release date.
    Because that alleged release was also before the Sepulcher cinematics had been released. Why would they announce before that? And why wouldn’t they give us a longer heads up on the announce like they did for real?

Yeah, I don't think this one is real. If I remember correctly, there was another leak called Dragonflight a while back. Plus, why would they make four mini-classes with one spec, but make the others class skins? Especially, since Dark Rangers and Necromancers are pretty popularly requested while two of the mini-classes are something out of left field. Win more points and make these mini-classes too. Dark Rangers and Dragonsworn could easily have one to two specs. Tinkers would easily have more than one spec. Dragonsworn doesn't make a lick of sense as a Shaman skin.

As for the picture, it looks hokey especially the expansion name plate beneath World of Warcraft. Calling this one a lucky guess.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

So, erm, looking like this might be the one.
    yeah, nah

he just guessed the name (which wasn't that hard, considering we knew it will be featuring dragons)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Because that alleged release was also before the Sepulcher cinematics had been released. Why would they announce before that? And why wouldn’t they give us a longer heads up on the announce like they did for real?
    They announced cata before 3.3 was out. Funny tidbit, they used the wording "as the battle with the lich king continues" or something like that and people insisted we'd get cata DURING 3.3. People were crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Internal release date. They probably decided to take longer time to work on it and delayed the announcement since 9.2 was coming out at that time anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    yeah, nah

he just guessed the name (which wasn't that hard, considering we knew it will be featuring dragons)
    There was a guy that wrote the same way and guessed legion entirely. This is more likely than not true. It can totally be false sure, but getting the name is big.
    Chronomancer Club

I have a hard time believing "Micro classes" sounds like a solid way to shit up the character creator. Class skins or new specs for existing classes, 100% I could believe.
    I think the name was a lucky guess, the other picture seems reasonable as it's 100% Blizz artstyle. This part is killing the whole "leak"

Minstrel class. Only one healer spec. Uses leather, lutes, violins and panflutes.

They aren't adding a whole new set of weapons to the game, only for them to be used by one spec, not even a class, just one spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Nehem View Post
    no level cap ... so I'll not buy it ... good luck and have fun <3

at start they removed trees, next was reforge after that was master loot now "we will remove levels" ... cu in next expansion after dragonflight ... or probably no because they will remove content too...
    Well, be honest: When was the last time leveling mattered? MoP? WoD? Since Legion leveling got you nothing new and only served to make you considerably weaker. So it doesn't really matter if we level or start right with a new campaign.

You can be angry about that. But then be angry about Legion, BfA and SL, too. Because leveling in there was nothing but a chore.

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    There was a guy that wrote the same way and guessed legion entirely. This is more likely than not true. It can totally be false sure, but getting the name is big.
    I think some of you might be mixing up actual inside knowledge and random guesses

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    I have a hard time believing "Micro classes" sounds like a solid way to shit up the character creator. Class skins or new specs for existing classes, 100% I could believe.
    I think the name was a lucky guess, the other picture seems reasonable as it's 100% Blizz artstyle. This part is killing the whole "leak"

Minstrel class. Only one healer spec. Uses leather, lutes, violins and panflutes.

They aren't adding a whole new set of weapons to the game, only for them to be used by one spec, not even a class, just one spec.
    Yeah. The details are just wild. Props to @Deventh for sourcing out the name, but I just can’t not lean toward assuming this person just happened to correctly guess a really obvious name.

Quote Originally Posted by Akthos View Post
    Lutes, violins and panflutes? We have never seen this "weapons" in WoW ever. Will they create these kind of weapons just for 1 spec? I have my doubts...
    LotrO had a Ministrel class and used those weapons. They attacked by playing songs, each one generating stacks which you could use to do finishing moves, big heals, and buffs. They were also healers but had many damaging moves. I haven't played the game for long but I have to admit that Ministrels were extremely fun.
    Battle for Azeroth
    Best focking Axpansion!

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post

Hunters are the only ones that use bows/guns/crossbows, 3 items for 3 specs. Demon hunters are 2 specs to use warglaives. Does anyone even use wands?

Its not too far fetched to add a "instrumental" weapon for a single spec. Could even do it legion style again, they could get a weapon and "slot it" with other weapons that drop to increase flexibility.
    Chronomancer Club

Dragonsworn skin for Shamans. Draconic spell effects and forms.

What? As a shaman main, this is a huge turn off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

10+ Year Old Account
    How about instead of trying to fool people into believing fake leaks which earns you absolutely nothing...

The name being "Dragonflight" is fine, its a pretty easy name to guess. The rest of it sounds bull.

Quote Originally Posted by Zharikov View Post
    Where'd you come across this, anyway?
    Some time ago a few screenshots were posted on MMOC and deleted minutes after. Some posters saved them and PMed them to a few others. Might be one of those screenshots.

So, erm, looking like this might be the one.

I'll still wait for the proper reveal on everything beyond the title, but hey, I kinda liked this leak.
    confirmed by my uncle nitnendo and masahiro samurai

This aint a leak...

it's a fanboii wishlist of what people have been begging for online for since legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I'm not convinced on the image, nor on the content of this "leak". The name seems like it's real.
    But Dalaran as city hub ... a third time? A dragon knight class plus a dragonsworn skin for shaman?
    I don't know, I'm not buying it.
    Please, if they do bring Dalaran again, add the extra flying spires that we have in the Artwork for it, and smash to it some extra areas, like the Acherus (DK flying citadel) and the Fel Hammer (DH Flying Citadel), they would be great addition adding a new feeling to Dalaran, and of course, making available some of the other Order Halls that are already in Dalaran, like the Hall of Shadows (the Rogue base) and the Hall of the Guardian (mage base).