Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    A screenshot of the Warcraft 2 manual PDF:

And here's a link to the PDF itself.
    oh ok youre one of those people who cant detect obvious sarcasm. 10/10 wouldn't trust you to get me 4 quarters for a dollar

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    She's still called Alexstrasza in HoTS and Hearthstone, along with still having that name in WoW months after the dirt was released. Blizz renamed a pretty unknown Alliance named after Afrasiabi almost immediately. They did not do that to Alexstrasza despite being a far more popular npc.

And as those above me have stated, Alexstrasza was created before Afrasiabi joined blizz.
    It wasn't "almost immediately". It was a year and a half later when shit went public about him being a predator. It was a PR scam to save face with consumers, which you obviously fell for.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got some nice bites there OP.

Too bad you can't celebrate your victory
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

She's got to be in a boss fight where she's fighting on the player's side and provides all the Heroes of the Storm moves. Starting in human form, players have to be moving into her healing circles, players aligning mobs to her flame buffet and by doing so speeding up her Dragonqueen cooldown. The players can't just play efficiently because they have to turn her into a dragon for high intensity phases.

Seriously, her entire HotS kit works as an amazing allied boss fight.

What did Afrasiabi do to be memory holed? I havent played since SL launch so haven't kept up with much news either

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    The only thing that should be cancelled is retarded cancel "culture".
    Agreed.

Better rename every character that shares the same letter in Alex Afrasiabi's name. There might be overlaps.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Yeah. They will call her Bowlstrasza.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    ???????

Alexstrasza has nothing to do with Alex Afrasiabi. Are you confusing her with Lord Afrastrasz? He was already renamed.
    ^ this,

Just because she has Alex in her name doesnt mean she has anything to do with the dude, she has been in the lore for a very long time, well before Afrasiabi

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    It wasn't "almost immediately". It was a year and a half later when shit went public about him being a predator. It was a PR scam to save face with consumers, which you obviously fell for.
    Well I was un-subbed from wow for nearly all of 2021, and only came back very recently, so no, I don't think I fell for anything. He's a creep, and deserves punishment. He was axed from blizz a year prior, which is true, but you failed to read that I said the name changes occurred after the dirt was released, which is what happened. I do not view Blizz in a more positive light for doing all they did to make amends, so you're reply just comes across as a pretentious attempt to be snarky.

10+ Year Old Account
    We really need this thread closed. It is a bait thread of uninformed proportions.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Well I was un-subbed from wow for nearly all of 2021, and only came back very recently, so no, I don't think I fell for anything. He's a creep, and deserves punishment. He was axed from blizz a year prior, which is true, but you failed to read that I said the name changes occurred after the dirt was released, which is what happened. I do not view Blizz in a more positive light for doing all they did to make amends, so you're reply just comes across as a pretentious attempt to be snarky.
    When you're peddling the false narrative, saying they did it "almost immediately" that means you fell for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    We really need this thread closed. It is a bait thread of uninformed proportions.
    Agreed. This entire thread is based on something that is verifiably not true. Several comments have offered evidence that Alexstrasza is not the namesake of Afrasiabi, and therefore there's no reason to change her name. Case closed. No idea why people are bickering in here about something irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    When you're peddling the false narrative, saying they did it "almost immediately" that means you fell for it.
    Are you dense? I literally said the name changes occurred after the dirt was released i.e., when a majority of the public learned what Afrasiabi did after the lawsuit was revealed. Most people did not know the full details as to why Afrasiabi was fired, but when the lawsuit was made public, and people learned, Blizz panicked to change the names of all of these items, npcs, etc. to try to save some face.

I guess Blizz tried to protect Afrasiabi for a year after he got fired. But when the details were revealed in the lawsuit, they reacted right away after that revelation to try to save some little goodwill they had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this thread was started on a bad argument, closing this here, before it gets off topic.

CLOSED.