Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    Just so I'm not missing something... So the only "new" content we're getting between now and November is "go back and do the old raids again"?
    basically yes. which doesn't sound like much but when you compare it to the old model of "do the same raid for 12 months straight" at least these ones will be different enough to alleviate a bit of boredom towards the end of the expansion

Just checked d caledndar and its not first april!!! I hope d m+ garbige will not hit d raids too

Quote Originally Posted by Gamingsince1981 View Post
    Nice more stuff for only people that raid hurray /s
    Serious question, what do you do in ANY MMO on the long run if you dont raid / do dungeons ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    Serious question, what do you do in ANY MMO on the long run if you dont raid / do dungeons ?
    Ahem..have you ever seen let's say FF14? Zillion interesting stuff and character progression away from raids and dungeons....

Quote Originally Posted by cateran100 View Post
    Ahem..have you ever seen let's say FF14? Zillion interesting stuff and character progression away from raids and dungeons....
    No i havent, please developp what that zillion stuff is

Quote Originally Posted by cateran100 View Post
    Don't bother, this individual is high on copium and nothing you will say will be adequate. Just say "Nothing, raiding is all there is and WoW is in the best shape in years"

Let the tears begin!!

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    You have access to it.
    I thought I was very clear in the words I used...

I
    DO
    NOT
    HAVE
    ACCESS
    TO
    IT

Hope that clarifies it even more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    Well - given I don't have access to group content, mostly solo content would be the answer.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I thought I was very clear in the words I used...

I
    DO
    NOT
    HAVE
    ACCESS
    TO
    IT

Hope that clarifies it even more.

- - - Updated - - -

Well - given I don't have access to group content, mostly solo content would be the answer.

That doesn't clarify anything. You just chose not to do it, dont act like it's behind some unavailable stuff that you have to unlock. Alot of people play MMO for the group content, not for some solo adventures. Did you consider that WoW is just not an MMO that suits your needs?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    That doesn't clarify anything.
    I'm sorry, it can't be made more clear ... I literally told you the situation, with words.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I'm sorry, it can't be made more clear ... I literally told you the situation, with words.
    And I'm telling you that everyone has access and you just chose not to do it. The reason is not important.

I still dont know what the trillion of stuff outside or raid/dungeon is ?

So i'm assuming it's single player content (weird for an mmo) and how does that last in the long run ?