Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is so underwhelming. They're going to continue to increase the playability/mobility gap in "legacy" classes. Big mistake. Thy need to revisit the core movement feel for all the classes and re-invent the way classes move through the world.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    they haven't really talked about the progression of lore at all
    Wouldn't be the first time they were making up story beats as they went along.

I'm curious by the wording though in the trailer. "You will feel our return in the wakening of the land." Surely at this point, dragon numbers are the lowest they've ever been? And what does "wakening of the land" mean? The island? Azeroth? Surely not the latter, Azeroth has just been dealt blow after blow the last few years. Stabbed and bled and corrupted and drained...

expanding level cap to 70. Good.

Wrath classic coming out this year tells me that this will be later than expected, Q2 2023 maybe. It's obvious Wrath is supposed to carry subscriptions through the content draught.

I'm just watching this to witness how these newbies destroyed our lovely WOW. Especially that women at the beginning hyping about WOTLK Classic which she got nothing to with its creation. The real men created WOW and this other specimen destroyed it. This is all so depressing.

Infracted for hateful language.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2022-04-19 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Festisio View Post
    You tuned into the reveal of a videogame months away.

You'll be playing when it releases, of that I have no doubt.
    I really doubt it, i bought shadowlands and literally only played through the levelling experience of a couple zones and was so bored I didn't even finish. Finally cancelled my sub a few months later after never having the urge to go back.
    Before that I'd fully played/raided every expansion since TBC.

This likely will be the first time I don't even purchase unless there's something really interesting beyond the normal. No sign of that yet.
    Last edited by Ozzayel; 2022-04-19 at 04:51 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    That new race looks like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    expanding level cap to 70. Good.
    pfff....we're getting to 80 in WotLK Classic :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    I like the idea though... but only 2 specs, feels like they could do 3. Then again, they wanted to avoid melee which I get, and having 2 ranged DPS might be redundant.
    Could be like DHs, where they just didn't have enough ideas to make two distinctively different dps types (2 melee/2 ranged)

Quote Originally Posted by voidox View Post
    also this is such a standard expansion in terms of content
    And that's exactly what they should do - focus on the core gameplay that makes WoW WoW. Especially if it means more dungeons, raid bosses and more frequent updates.

So if we get normal flying later, then Dragonriding will have been a pointless waste of time. If we don't get normal flying later, then this is what they intend flying to be going forward.

Either way, they're saying it loud and clear "Fuck flying and fuck you for loving it".

Expansive zones. Finally. That's what I want. No more claustrophobic crowded theme park feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by VMSmith View Post
    Either way, they're saying it loud and clear "Fuck flying and fuck you for loving it".
    Flying is lame, and convenient, but lame.

10+ Year Old Account
    So level cap is increasing to 70 again, rip diehard squishers. Uldaman is getting expanded and the threat seems to be Primal Incarnates, there's your elementals to Dragon lore coming back again.
    Also they're too happy to try and sell us on Dragon noses as a 'Feature' of this expansion.

Edit: Huh no mention of Bronze Dragon stuff at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkiguan View Post
    pfff....we're getting to 80 in WotLK Classic :P
    Darn. Wrath gets everything :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Could be like DHs, where they just didn't have enough ideas to make two distinctively different dps types (2 melee/2 ranged)
    Nah doubt it. Considering the amount of dragonflights + a new race tide to the class... it's not the lack of ideas. or possibilities. Probably just wanted to avoid melee.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Race and class boo! At least give us tuskarr and vrykrul with this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by VMSmith View Post
    So if we get normal flying later, then Dragonriding will have been a pointless waste of time. If we don't get normal flying later, then this is what they intend flying to be going forward.

Did I miss something? How is it saying "fuck flying" when they finally expand on flying? Finally making it fun...at least it looks fun. It finally behaves like flying.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Skills tress? WTF? Again "skill" what gives you 0.01% crit? Who gives a fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by The Vindicator View Post
    Having red being damage magic and yellow being healers is exceptionally stupid, do they not know red is life in dragons? Red/green should be healers
    Not disagreeing about red/green, but Chromie showed how the bronze's use of time can help heal (really wish we got that as a 4th spec for mages :c )