Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    New allied race preorder bonus could also be interpreted as a bonus to existing allied races. Maybe it will be the rest of the allied race customization options?

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    New allied race preorder bonus could also be interpreted as a bonus to existing allied races. Maybe it will be the rest of the allied race customization options?
    I'd love opening up more class options for existing races as pre-order bonus. Although adding them in 9.2.5 just so only a few people can play them would be weird. I guess they did that with AR DKs, but that was still weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Korsha View Post
    Actually the one leak that mentioned allied race with pre-purchase did also mention Dracthyr by name, and Invoker class (pretty close to Evoker), so that is the one now considered true, though I hope locking a race behind a pre-purchase bonus is a scrapped idea
    They wouldnt lock the allied race to prepurchase exclusively. Itd probably work like void elves in Legion and void elf death knights in BfA. Prepurchasing Battle For Azeroth unlocked 4 allied races before the expansion was released.

Oooh I'm so hopeful it's Sethrak. I've been waiting since BFA's features video to be able to play one.

Also this game needs more bestial races.

From what I read, its Darkfallen that is the Allied Race.

Quote Originally Posted by Melorandor View Post
    really hoping thats not the case. theres enought elf shit in wow. it would be better to have then as a quest just like walock green fire. not as a AR. even Thin Human would make a better AR then them.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Even tho nothing is confirmed, I would still be disappointed if this leak proves to be untrue lol.

I hope its true, because its atleast one thing to be excited about.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    There's not been actual leaks, just close hits, or guesses yet.

As well, I doubt there's going to be purchased Allied Races, as that would be reversing in the MMO store system. The only games I know with purchase races are... LOTRO and.. Does SWTOR still do it?
    This is not true.

There was an actual true leak 3-4 days before the reveal.

It confirmed everything such as the dracthyr evokers which was completely left field. It had everything right except the pre-order allied race, which we don't know yet cause pre-orders aren't open. It did not say which allied races though. This allied race may be the dracthyr and not a new one.

This is the one:
    Last edited by Swnem; 2022-04-26 at 02:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    This is the one:
    Still not buying this as a valid leak, despite how much I want a pre-order Allied Race. While it got a lot right and/or close, we've seen nothing like "dragonflight covennant" in the game. Dragon Riding is a far different system than a covenant would be.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Still not buying this as a valid leak, despite how much I want a pre-order Allied Race. While it got a lot right and/or close, we've seen nothing like "dragonflight covennant" in the game. Dragon Riding is a far different system than a covenant would be.
    Uh, yes we have. They already detailed there ARE going to be Covenants for the Dragonflights, we just aren't joining them: There is a renown system for each dragonflight. Each with specific Dragonflight "covenant" rewards.

So far, other than misspelling Evoker, so far this leak was 100% right.
    Last edited by Ersula; 2022-04-26 at 04:42 PM.

I feel like if the allied race was distinct from the Dracthyr it would have been mentioned or hinted during the reveal.

Getting the Dracthyr name right is enough for me to believe the leak but maybe they've misunderstood that the Dracthyr aren't an 'allied' race or an allied race was in the works but got dropped.
    Last edited by Wonderment2; 2022-04-26 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melorandor View Post
    Where you reading this bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    This is not true.

There was an actual true leak 3-4 days before the reveal.

It confirmed everything such as the dracthyr evokers which was completely left field. It had everything right except the pre-order allied race, which we don't know yet cause pre-orders aren't open. It did not say which allied races though. This allied race may be the dracthyr and not a new one.

This is the one:
    Not seen that one before. But I tend to just congratulate people on either having been idiots or good at guessing.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

If there is a preorder allied race it will be the Shadowlands races. Kyrians, Venthyr, Sylvar and Maldraxxi. Same pattern as the BFA preorder which gave Legion races. They will probably look and feel rushed, with less options than you'd want, and only be fully realized in an update 2 years later, but they could be added nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    If there is a preorder allied race it will be the Shadowlands races. Kyrians, Venthyr, Sylvar and Maldraxxi. Same pattern as the BFA preorder which gave Legion races. They will probably look and feel rushed, with less options than you'd want, and only be fully realized in an update 2 years later, but they could be added nonetheless.
    Yes

...or the race of a central character who's been omnipresent in WoW lore since vanilla & was predominantly featured in Shadowlands: I think her name is Bylvanas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Not seen that one before. But I tend to just congratulate people on either having been idiots or good at guessing.
    How do you guess "Dracthyr" ? A totally new word to the lore?
    Last edited by Ersula; 2022-04-26 at 04:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    You can guess my statement if it isn't a guess.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, yes we have. They already detailed there ARE going to be Covenants for the Dragonflights, we just aren't joining them: There is a renown system for each dragonflight. Each with specific Dragonflight "covenant" rewards.

Those are Dragon reps with renown in place of reputations. They can all be farmed at the same time without having to choose any sort of exclusivity & give rep specific rewards/quests. That's like maybe one small piece of the covenant system, but that's hardly dragon covenants.

Yes

...or the race of a central character who's been omnipresent in WoW lore since vanilla & was predominantly featured in Shadowlands: I think her name is Bylvanas?
    Darkfallen/San'layn/Blood Elf Vampire crap is a cheap imitation of Venthyr. The Horde deserves true no-compromise nosferatu aesthetic vampires.

With Venthyr joining the Horde the Blood Elves can get their Kael'thas style red-eyes-dead-look as a freebie. Shouldn't be hard.

But it won't be a whole ass race any more than Night Warrior customization is an allied race.

Would like to see Demon Hunter class available to Void Elf and Nightborne.

10+ Year Old Account

The Dragonflight "covenants" have each their own rewards but they all run on the same rank of renown, not each flight, shared.