Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    How come no questions about the Pre-order?
    Probably because they can't hit a specific deadline yet, and the expansion has a lot to go through yet, in forms of testing and design. Also, some countries don't allow pre-orders without a date of some form, so they can't just put out pre-orders for the sake of pre-orders, as much they want to.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Ha there's the question about the Kalimdor book. At least it was asked in a nice little bow-tie.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandren View Post
    My expectations for Taliesin were already low but...damn.

Asking questions that were answered less than 30 seconds ago is painful to watch.
    I don't like the guy but I think he did a great job overall.

Standard flying is still the long term plan for Dragonflight.
    Excellent news.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    I don't like the guy but I think he did a great job overall.
    Yeah, you don't have to like him, but he's doing his job as a host well.

nice so i was correct all along.

dragongliding expansion incoming. with real flying locked behind half of year timegate.

also char power will be locked behind aspect covenants.

SL 2.0 incoming. they learned literaly nothing

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

dragongliding expansion incoming. with real flying locked behind half of year timegate.

The fuck are you talking about? There's literally nothing in there about Covenants. The "Renown" is cosmetic rewards and bonus areas.

Yes these two things really make it exactly the same. There was never any gear on reputation vendors before. And if we ignore everything else they've learned nothing, nothing i tells you.

Jenius.
    Last edited by Cthulhu fhtagn; 2022-04-27 at 05:17 PM.

Okay, interesting stuff, still very much a "wait and see" situation. I just don't trust Blizzard to do what they say. And, I need more than 10.0 to be good. I need 10.1, 10.2, and consistent updates that aren't half a year or more apart.

This was actually pretty good. Maybe they should do more of the live ones if they're gonna answer more things than they usually do.

- - - Updated - - -

What was the problem with the Kalimdor book btw?

I’m surprised they’re shelving SL before BfA. They’re really unhappy with that content it seems.

Story
    There is an epic ending that involves characters that we'll adventure along during the expansion.
    The team wants player to feel a sense of optimism and hope for the dragons. You will care about who you are adventuring alongside and the lands.
    Why should I care about Tyrande, Kalecgos and Wrathion as a Horde player?

And since when can Blizzard decide what I will care about? I don't care about these characters and this expansion. It's all Alliance and neutral focused, a total snorefest as a Horde player.

Literally nothing you said is correct based on the answers we got. Do you even read before you complain?

nice trolling (or addicted to being a victim idk ?)

Quote Originally Posted by Nork View Post
    Dracthyr: created by Neltharion, but they haven't got any spec related to the Black Dragonflight. Fair enough.
    the deep breath showed in the trailer was moving the earth so maybe they introduced black, red and blue in the ranged dps

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nork View Post
    Dracthyr: created by Neltharion, but they haven't got any spec related to the Black Dragonflight. Fair enough.
    We know nothing about the full spell-kit behind the Evoker to make that sort of judgment/assumption. Defensives could be Black Dragon oriented, certain spells/abilities could have BDF flavor to it.

I legit don't understand why people associate the Black Dragonflight with 'Tank'.

Is it because Neltharion was the 'Guardian' of Earth?

Because Aegwynn, Medivh's Mother, was the 'Guardian' of Tirisfal and certainly couldn't be lumped together with a 'tanking' class.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

I'm sad we haven't seen any questions on something like the creation catalyst moving forward that gives non-raiders tier sets.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    I’m surprised they’re shelving SL before BfA. They’re really unhappy with that content it seems.
    For M+? It's a recency issue.

Similar to Timewalking, last couple expansions are off limits because people have done them to death in the last few years already.

I actually think Legion/BFA/Shadowlands dungeon design is top notch and that they really took things up a level after Warlords and tuned content better than before.

Not that there aren't lingering issues (a couple mobs in Tazavesh still have ridiculous scaling, one doesn't have any scaling at all which is a bug, and I think the covenant power design is still pretty unbalanced, mainly in Necrotic Wake), but for the most part, they're great. I've also done them -to death-, so I'm glad they're mixing things up soon.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    How are they shelving it?

Well who can like the disaster that Is SL to be fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Why should I care about Tyrande, Kalecgos and Wrathion as a Horde player?

And since when can Blizzard decide what I will care about? I don't care about these characters and this expansion. It's all Alliance and neutral focused, a total snorefest as a Horde player.
    You win some you lose some. We Alliance players were fed with Saurfang and Sylvanas bullshit for far too long.