What do the taunka and yaungol do these days?

Yes we need them as playable races. But anyway have any of them made appearances after their respective expansions?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Idk could be, but I would just add them under tauren costumizations. Not a new race persee.

That being said, youngol were just the cooler tauren, but native to pandaria it seems like.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Idk could be, but I would just add them under tauren costumizations. Not a new race persee.
    Only if Night Elves become a customization for Trolls. Would fit the same logic train.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    Only if Night Elves become a customization for Trolls. Would fit the same logic train.
    Not realy.. they are a different race.. completely changed by the nightwell and are nothing like trolls anymore.

Youngol are just..tauren with a different face and more hair. Your logic is not my logic. They are offshoots.. just as brown orcs are of regular playable orcs. Hm tauren and lf dreanei were a mistake and should have just been costumization options.
    They always felt like wasted slots..

What would work better of you would select tauren-> clan/tribe what ever and have these options tied to that.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-05-09 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post

That being said, youngol were just the cooler tauren.
    No no, the Tanuka are the ones from Northrend. ba-dum tish

I think were were some Yaungol seen on some island expeditions, wasn't there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yaungol were definitely mobbed up on some islands.

Udderly nothin'

They are living their best lives after a swarm of outlanders came and invaded for a year or two and then left leaving behind a path of destruction and didn’t clean up after themselves.

Since the story is not focusing on their areas they do nothing since they are stuck in the lore void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Tauren, taunka, and high mountain are all offshoots of yaungol that evolved in a similar, although less drastic, fashion from troll to nightelf. After the fall of the mogu yaungol that hung out near titan machines turned to taunka and ones that hung near the well of eternity turned tauren. Highmountains are tauren that doubled down on influences being blessed by cenarius to gain their eche'ro antlers because he thought Huln was cool.

I think we might've seen a few in island expeditions but that's about it. Alas, even with female tuskarr models we're no closer to them as a playable race. They never even made female models for taunka and yaungol.

Could you imagine that?

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Stuck in a perpetual state of seething at not being an allied race despite being miles more interesting than either the HM tauren or if we're being honest, the regular ones too.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

3+ Year Old Account
    Dazing players.