Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Jason looks jacked-as-shit. Jeez Louise.
    He used to use Venom, maybe he still is? And his spirit jump looks so out of place.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    His spirit jump looks so out of place though.
    Apparently that's from the Justice League network and him tapping into it for short range teleports (watched the gameplay vid from like 2020 recently). It's neat as fuck.

He used to use Venom, maybe he still is? And his spirit jump looks so out of place.
    Spirit Jump?

7+ Year Old Account
    Spirit Jump?
    The way he moves around the city in the posted gameplay?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

The way he moves around the city in the posted gameplay?
    Oh, the mystical leap. Spirit Jump implied to me some sort of ghost-like ability such as possession or an incorporeal form.

I think it's fair for him to have that mystical leap. Even though they ramped up Todd's powers over the years, he was brought back via the Laz Pit and always enhanced thereafter. So at the thinnest of excuses, one could say Todd's resurrection had mystical side effects.

Batman & the kids deal with a bunch of supernatural shit anyways. Hard to argue against a travel form for Todd but like Grundy, Ra's, Talia, and Cobb running around Gotham.

I would fucking LOVE a Lady Shiva & Cassandra DLC for this too. Hot damn, give it to me, WB!

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh, the mystical leap. Spirit Jump implied to me some sort of ghost-like ability such as possession or an incorporeal form.

I think it's fair for him to have that mystical leap. Even though they ramped up Todd's powers over the years, he was brought back via the Laz Pit and always enhanced thereafter. So at the thinnest of excuses, one could say Todd's resurrection had mystical side effects.

Batman & the kids deal with a bunch of supernatural shit anyways. Hard to argue against a travel form for Todd but like Grundy, Ra's, Talia, and Cobb running around Gotham.

I would fucking LOVE a Lady Shiva & Cassandra DLC for this too. Hot damn, give it to me, WB!
    Ye but like, Team Batman overwhelmingly prioritises tech. So for him (the most hardcore of the bunch) to suddenly starting to prance in the air, it looks just hilarious.

I think it's fair for him to have that mystical leap.
    It's not tied to magic, apparently it's tied to Justice League tech that he can use.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's not tied to magic, apparently it's tied to Justice League tech that he can use.
    Well, they did not word it that way in the gameplay. It is stated to be a Lazarus after-effect.

Well, they did not word it that way in the trailer.
    I'll try to find it again, but that's how I remember them commenting on it in the old Batgirl gameplay trailer from a few years back.

Ye but like, Team Batman overwhelmingly prioritises tech. So for him (the most hardcore of the bunch) to suddenly starting to prance in the air, it looks just hilarious.
    Eh, I guess that's a way of looking at it. But Todd also uses guns (I know they came up with the non-lethal BS a few years ago). But the dude has and still uses firearms. Todd made it a point to tell Bruce he was going to go about things differently too. So I can allow Todd to have some attributes that make him distinct from the Bat-kids.

Dick isn't even that techy really. Certainly not to the degree of Tim or Babs. Damien even less so.

- - - Updated - - -

Since when? Wasn't this part of the power set Talia taught Jason?

https://batman.fandom.com/wiki/Jason..._and_Abilities

Since when? Wasn't this part of the power set Talia taught Jason?

https://batman.fandom.com/wiki/Jason..._and_Abilities

Unless they've changed it since this video back in 2020 his teleportation skill isn't magically based, it's using JL satellites.

Unless they've changed it since this video back in 2020 his teleportation skill isn't magically based, it's using JL satellites.
    Got a timestamp for that, my dude? I can't watch the whole thing right now.

Got a timestamp for that, my dude? I can't watch the whole thing right now.
    Damnit, I thought I grabbed the timestamped link >.<

It's a bit after 1:30 in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    That's a different ability. His jump is a literal jump in the air, using his own "soul power," apparently.
    Oh...he has two jumps? >.>

Robin is a very jumpy boi, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account

wow this looks infinitely better than the grey brown clip posted earlier in the thread.

Damnit, I thought I grabbed the timestamped link >.<

It's a bit after 1:30 in the video.
    I think that is different from the mystic leap.

7+ Year Old Account
    Damn. Finally picked up Arkham Knight, and that game owns just with style and atmosphere alone. If Gotham Knights can simply copy all of that (plus mechanics), then it will be a sure hit.

And okay, just learned that this game is not a continuation of Arkham series. Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League continues it.

Also:

Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-08-01 at 07:46 PM. Reason: new stuff