Page 21 of 84 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Even if he'd win this one, he'd still loose, she'll just claim insanity n stuff, n everyone is a bully who doesn't pity her..
    I disagree, I think Depp's won already. He should start getting jobs again regardless of the outcome of the trial at this point. I don't think winning the case was his goal but winning in the court of public opinion.

Well, watching the current court action...
    God damn, Amber is getting destroyed lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I need to know what makeup she's using LOL
    if only Johnny had that kinda Big Hollywood Makeup for when he visited the Childrens hospital. then the kids wouldn't notice his finger while he was dressed up as Jack Sparrow
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Johnny Depp fans, when Mrs. Heard talks about using make up.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Johnny Depp fans, when Mrs. Heard talks about using make up.

Talks about using her bruisekit. Which is an item used to simulate bruising.

Im not a big Depp fan (honestly think mikkelsen makes a better Grindelwald) but AH seems like a disgusting human being.

Heres the problem with Heard in this. I actually do believe some of her stories. The problem is now with the cross examination only being a few hours that i watched.. she straight up make shit up. Even if half the things she said is true, proving yourself to the public when you lie so much, is hard as fuck. Doesent take that many blatant lie for most people to shut down any charitability for you.

Like the Donation thing is just ridiculous. She lied, where she did not need to, it could have been easily explained without lying multiple time and being caught in cross examination. She didnt donate the whole money, but she did receive it all. Thats one lie, she claimed in court she didnt have it all and in public that she did donate it all. Then knowing this, making the excuse that she did not donate it all, because she was sued, literally another lie in this single story. She was sued a year after she received the last of her settlement money that she pledged.

Why even fabric these things? That never needed to be a lie. I receive all the money, i have yet to send all the pledged money. I needed part of it for my own expanse. Wow done deal nobody cares. The lies is what hurt this, if there was no lie in this, this is a non-sequitur to the trial.

Same for the picture nobody can see apparently... her own lawyers wont let it be published. Probably her best evidence of a broken nose?? What? How can this even be true that her own lawyers said to not show it. People think her lawyer sucks, i dont think they do, its more likely this picture is not worth showing or else they would.

At the end of the day, all these big lies. Make people go down on even the most negligible stuff like her saying bruse kit, which doesent mean shit. People miss-speak. But it goes back to my first paragraph, once most human clock you as a compulsive liar, even if you said true things, most people nit pick anything you do after that.

Basically being a compulsive liar in court, kinda makes it hard, even as a victim.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2022-05-16 at 10:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depp isn't a perfect victim. Very few people are. Clearly the actions of Depp and Heard are not equivalent by any means.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I have never heard anyone say donating is the same as pledging. And then the house analogy, that's going to cost her major points with the jury. Imagine being so divorced from reality you don't realize you take out a loan so you can pay for the entire price of a house.

Is there some TLDR for all the spicey TMZ drama from today? I didn't even know this shit was still going on, I thought it was over by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Is there some TLDR for all the spicey TMZ drama from today? I didn't even know this shit was still going on, I thought it was over by now.
    Basically Amber took the stand again, they framed it as clarifying testimony. They went over all the inconsistencies they could. It was pretty boring to be honest.
    Then Camille took over and did the cross examination. She rapid fired showed pictures from the times she was "beaten" and asked where the bruises were. They showed the medical exam. Amber tried to call her bluff but Camille wasn't having any of it. She read out the entire medical exam. There was an error on the medical exam classifying Amber as a man, but there was no mention of physical damage.
    Then Camille caught Heard giving false testimony in the UK case. Amber covered it up by saying pledge is the same as donating. She had a bit of a melt down and her lawyer tried to coach her answer from her. Amber tried to say that she didn't donate it because of the lawsuit, omitted the 13 month gap from when she had the money to when she wrote the article.

Edit: I forgot all the times she's like "I do have pictures! I gave all the evidence to my lawyers. I don't know why they aren't in evidence. It's not my choice."
    Last edited by Jotaux; 2022-05-17 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Basically Amber took the stand again, they framed it as clarifying testimony. They went over all the inconsistencies they could. It was pretty boring to be honest.
    Then Camille took over and did the cross examination. She rapid fired showed pictures from the times she was "beaten" and asked where the bruises were. They showed the medical exam. Amber tried to call her bluff but Camille wasn't having any of it. She read out the entire medical exam. There was an error on the medical exam classifying Amber as a man, but there was no mention of physical damage.
    Then Camille caught Heard giving false testimony in the UK case. Amber covered it up by saying pledge is the same as donating. She had a bit of a melt down and her lawyer tried to coach her answer from her. Amber tried to say that she didn't donate it because of the lawsuit, omitted the 13 month gap from when she had the money to when she wrote the article.
    Gotcha, thanks. So...this continues to be a PR disaster for Heard who is coming out looking worse and worse, while Depp largely just sits there looking good in comparison (note: In comparison)

Even if Depp doesn't win the case itself, he's already won the PR battle, barring some absolutely batshit developments in the final days (when does this even end?).

I'm just still here for the popcorn of shitty rich people being shitty to each other, but Heard is overdelivering here.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    The Duality of the internet!
    Actually we have the same opinion. The cross was entertaining. Amber's lawyer's questioning was boring.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would say I find it funny that all the Amber stans have disappeared from this thread as the trial dragged on, but it was more expected than anything else. The more clear it became she was a shitty person as well and the more she lied, the more people realized she wasn't the victim in this.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Not sure if Depp is gonna win or not, but Heard 100% won't win, she's, I don't even have words. This whole donation thing was a complete shitty thing on her end.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Gotcha, thanks. So...this continues to be a PR disaster for Heard who is coming out looking worse and worse, while Depp largely just sits there looking good in comparison (note: In comparison)
    Yeah like i said honestly the reason she is a PR disasters is the constant need to lie, even when it really didnt need to be a lie. I dont get how she was allowed to lie about all the donation stuff by her lawyers... Like why? The truth wouldnt even be that damaging. Lying multiple time about it on the other hand, breaks your credibility way too much for so little.

I mean some of the abuse sounds reasonably possible, but then she also have stories where Depp apparently clobbered her face so many time she did not remember how many time with his hand filled with rings.... but then the next day shes on TV. Make up "covered it". Why go into the exaggeration of the abuse. its impossible someone punched you in the face with rings multiple times and the very next day simple make up and ice covers such a beating wtf? Youd have cuts on your face, punching someone with rings aint no joke. You can even fracture bones depending on the type of rings it is. Like shes making it sound like shes fucking wolverine lol. Why not just go with a more plausible version where she was slapped or the physical assault wasent so over the top? Her picture doesent matches what she claims.

I feel a lot of what she says as a foundation of truth, but is always blown to 11. Like theres a fight where he apparently throw her around into walls, break table and bed throwing her into them, put a bottle into her vagina until she bleeds. Like jesus christ theres no medical record of any of this? You had your friend take picture of your puffy cheeks that one time, but the time you are beaten half to death breaking walls and furnitures, nobody though of taking picture of the mess you must have been???
    Last edited by minteK917; 2022-05-17 at 12:52 AM.

The whole doctor thing confuses me. She said she saw a doctor, but not this one specific doctor even though that specific doctor signed the paper's, why lie about that? Is it cause she doesn't want that doctor to testify? And Depp's lawyers say there wasn't any medical records submitted by her from after the relationship, but her lawyers say there is, that didn't seem to get resolved. And even though Depp's lawyers are catching her in lie after lie, some big lies, some small lies, she's kept answering by looking at the jury like lying is so easy for her to do.

One thing I forgot to mention is a lot of lawyers on Youtube are calling it a career making cross examination.

I love how she keeps throwing people under the bus...

Several times when asked for evidence, she just says there is and she gave it to her lawyers. As if they are conspiring against her or something, or forgot to file it.
    And when questioned about the supposed "breakfast table" with cocaine, she even said her sister taught Johnny some way of doing coke. I bet her sister will love that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    They're both victims. But also both massive cunts. This whole clown show is grotesque.
    Yeah that was basically my point. All this shit started with "OH POOR AMBER OH NO SHE WAS ABUSED BY HORRIBLE EVIL DEPP" and it's gradually become "Oh they're both people who were in a toxic relationship".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    I love how she keeps throwing people under the bus...

Several times when asked for evidence, she just says there is and she gave it to her lawyers. As if they are conspiring against her or something, or forgot to file it.
    And when questioned about the supposed "breakfast table" with cocaine, she even said her sister taught Johnny some way of doing coke. I bet her sister will love that.
    Amber hasn't taken credit for a single thing other than the shit she's actually proud of. I'm not sure if her lawyers TOLD her to play the innocent victim card, but she's going a bit overboard with just how much she's blaming literally everyone but herself for the shit that went wrong.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Amber's dog is going to take a shit on a particular lawyer's doorstep.

Resident Cosplay Progressive