Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Dracthyr are not an allied race. Leak said allied race.
    The context of the quote you responded to is about Dracthyr being playable in the prepatch. Somebody asked for a source and it was eventually given.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I'm just shaking my head at getting "Uhm ACHKTUALLY"'d to a post I made two days after the announcement, before any post-reveal interviews had been posted up.

People just get their jollies off on correcting people, even if there's nothing to correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Why would you do that? They didn't do that with BfA allied races. Dragonflight itself is shy on new stuff. Allied races would have made the expansion x 10000 more interesting right at the announcement.
    cuz they need something to funel the presells they can announce presells and drop a AR oder what ever they want to
    I.O BFA Season 3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    I'm just shaking my head at getting "Uhm ACHKTUALLY"'d to a post I made two days after the announcement, before any post-reveal interviews had been posted up. People just get their jollies off on correcting people, even if there's nothing to correct.
    There were interviews prior to your post on 4-21 that covered that information. It would be more fitting to complain about a "necro" answer rather then something that isn't factual true. The amusing part is that you were told the source of that information the same day you asked yet are still trying to claim you asked for a source prior to any information coming out.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I think, if the pre-release big thing is another allied race, and it's undead for Alliance (with gold eyes though), I will know 100% what I need to know about whether Blizz has listened to anything. I'll let you decide for yourselves

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    There were interviews prior to your post on 4-21 that covered that information. It would be more fitting to complain about a "necro" answer rather then something that isn't factual true. The amusing part is that you were told the source of that information the same day you asked yet are still trying to claim you asked for a source prior to any information coming out.
    Oh, yeah, I didn't even notice their post was from like.... a month ago and that they'd been answered like two posts later lmao, I was just responding to the guy quoting to give /him/ a source. The guy quoting their post when it was already answered like two posts later is a little strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Not to mention that we literally cannot kill Murozond since we already did that in the End Time dungeon. Galakrond is also much more imposing.

(and before people get the entire point of that dungeon wrong: the location/time was a potential future, but Murozond going to there was really our Murozond because he wanted to stop us)
    I think Chromatus is potentially more interesting as a final boss assuming they can create it in game finally. Seems likely as a tie in with how the Drakthyr are similarly chromatically empowered with all the flights skills yadda yadda. Probably like BfA and MoP the final boss of DF will shift as the story plays out.

Covenant Allied Races baybeee

Created to be playable from their creative inception.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
    I am gonna guess Tuskarr is the allied race. They have an otter mount, they wear player model glasses and they added females and kids and upressed them.

Who are the Darkfallen??
    Remember ICC ? Undead bloodelf.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wo...20081027013533
    Last edited by czarek; 2022-05-23 at 11:11 AM.

Murozond is definitely the final boss.

He's the only one capable of bringing Yrel to our timeline and she's being set up as a light antagonist.

As for those who think he's dead. We only killed a different version of him. Our Nozdormu still has yet to turn. The events of DF will prob trigger that.

He'll summon an AU army in the last patch as the main threat in an attempt to protect azeroth from something greater and ultimately summon Yrel and the lightbound before his death to set up 11.0 in K'aresh

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post

Literally only 2 of the shadowlands races have a model that can wear armor. Only 1 of them have modular customization.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    He's the only one capable of bringing Yrel to our timeline and she's being set up as a light antagonist.
    A random bronze dragon enabled AU Dreanor in the first place so it seems silly to suddenly require the power of a certain individual now.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    A random bronze dragon enabled AU Dreanor in the first place so it seems silly to suddenly require the power of a certain individual now.
    Well it has to be a bronze/infinite dragon. We know he's yet to turn on us. Why wouldn't it be him?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Well it has to be a bronze/infinite dragon. We know he's yet to turn on us. Why wouldn't it be him?
    It can be anyone now that there is a "connection" as shown by the Mag'har recruitment questline. Yes they used a fragment of the artifact that was empowered by bronze/infinite magic. However there could be any number of ways in the Lore to have a portal be opened since a previous connection exists. It could simply be one of the Ogre, Saberon, Gron, or others that came to Azeroth were a spy that allows the Alt-Light armies a path in. Or they use the Everbloom to portal to Stormwind. Or they just use their super awesome light powers to do the same.

It could just simply be any other Bronze dragon. Just like it wasn't him that started the time travel adventure to begin with. Or even something that they alt-light figures out on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythzrak View Post
    Will the new "president" class have orange skin or be old and feeble minded?
    Whatever it is I'm sure itll be gender-restricted.

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post

I'm so tired of seeing the same generic blue guy/big undead guy/vampire guy/blue satyr guy characters for so long that I wouldn't even be interested in them as playable races

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    Ugly and I am sick of elves. Enuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    I'm so tired of seeing the same generic blue guy/big undead guy/vampire guy/blue satyr guy characters for so long that I wouldn't even be interested in them as playable races
    What do you mean by generic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
    Ugly and I am sick of elves. Enuff.
    Yeah one more elve recolor :< i hope for undead pala insted of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    I think, if the pre-release big thing is another allied race, and it's undead for Alliance (with gold eyes though), I will know 100% what I need to know about whether Blizz has listened to anything. I'll let you decide for yourselves
    This is my second favorite plausible AR (behind Ogres). I have a Paladin I stopped playing when WotLK came out that is totally going to be rerolled as Undead Alliance Paladin, if possible.