Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The woman's completely fucking deranged. Like, "needs a straightjacket before she hurts herself" deranged.

She lost the governor's race. By 70 points. She got less than 4% of the vote. And she won't concede; https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...concede-2022-5

And yeah, that's three days ago. Here's her Twitter 10 hours ago; https://twitter.com/KandissTaylor/st...31043She's this nutcase, if anyone isn't placing her;

"Jesus. Guns. Babies." That's her fucking slogan. She's an absolute fucking religious-zealot nutcase, the exact kind of person who'd gleefully hold a torch to the fire of anyone her pastor named as a witch.

Even if it is a sex thing, so frickin' what? What business is it of yours, or anyone's, unless they're one of the sexual partners involved in the tryst in question?

Folks wouldn't get so bent out of shape about other people's sex lives if they weren't such window-peeping perverts themselves they couldn't help but try and hate-watch them fucking.

I think it's weird, but I think foot fetishes are weird, too. It's not my business unless it's my partner, me thinking it's "weird" just means I'm not personally into that stuff, not that nobody should be into that stuff.
    I wonder if it is because most people in general have a puritanical viewpoint of sex and sexuality and are sexually repressed.

I'm aware the Puritans weren't like the stereotypes.

But the stereotype of Puritans being holier than thou and calling everyone sinners seems just perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Also, her name is plastered on that bus in Stripper font.

She takes the fur suit off sloooowwwwwly. No judgment.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelthefox View Post
    But she wants to ban furries if she gets elected as Governor in the state of Georgia.
    And it's the only good thing she said during her campaign; it's the one campaign pledge that everyone wants to happen.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    And it's the only good thing she said during her campaign; it's the one campaign pledge that everyone wants to happen.
    But, that sounds like a step towards Totalitarianism.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Even if it is a sex thing, so frickin' what? What business is it of yours, or anyone's, unless they're one of the sexual partners involved in the tryst in question?

Folks wouldn't get so bent out of shape about other people's sex lives if they weren't such window-peeping perverts themselves they couldn't help but try and hate-watch them fucking.

I think it's weird, but I think foot fetishes are weird, too. It's not my business unless it's my partner, me thinking it's "weird" just means I'm not personally into that stuff, not that nobody should be into that stuff.
    You can't exactly say "X is wrong about Y group" then turn around and explain why X is actually right about Y group. I'm not saying she's right and I'm definitely not saying that a group is just 'A degenerate group of sex pests' as some on the right have described other groups, homosexuals the most notorious of their targets (gays spread aids, gays are pedophiles, and other such harmful stupidity), but honesty and not changing your story goes quite a ways longer in drumming up support. And for the record I'm not against furries (the fursuit furries make me uncomfortable but in the same way porcelain dolls make people uncomfortable), the only fetishes I find "weird" are those involving urine, feces, and vomit.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Because it's too damn hot down here already therefore these people must be crazy for wearing fur suits?
    Necessity is the mother of invention, and grandmother of innovation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You can't exactly say "X is wrong about Y group" then turn around and explain why X is actually right about Y group. I'm not saying she's right and I'm definitely not saying that a group is just 'A degenerate group of sex pests' as some on the right have described other groups, homosexuals the most notorious of their targets (gays spread aids, gays are pedophiles, and other such harmful stupidity), but honesty and not changing your story goes quite a ways longer in drumming up support. And for the record I'm not against furries (the fursuit furries make me uncomfortable but in the same way porcelain dolls make people uncomfortable), the only fetishes I find "weird" are those involving urine, feces, and vomit.
    I didn't suggest she was right about shit. I said there are sex preferences and fetishes I don't "get" because I don't share those fetishes, but that it's no skin off my back for anyone to enjoy themselves however they like unless it involves anything nonconsensual. That's the only line I draw.

Whether being a furry is a "sex thing" isn't an argument I made, I was pointing out it doesn't matter,​ either way.

Whenever I hear about something like this making the news I'm reminded of Calvin and Hobbs;

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post

Was she featured somewhere recently?

Yes she was.

As deranged as she might be a broken clock is right twice a day

Ban furries and end the degeneracy in our societt uwu

Anyone else reading "Jesus guns babies" as a sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Anyone else reading "Jesus guns babies" as a sentence?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimiOne View Post
    Knock knock, wanna meet your parents?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Finally someone ready to take on the furry menace. Praise Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Finally someone ready to take on the furry menace. Praise Jesus.
    But that is imposing your morality on others, and you can't impose morality on people.

of course one of the largest segments of the LGBTQ+ community is being targeted by really unsubtle bigots.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    of course one of the largest segments of the LGBTQ+ community is being targeted by really unsubtle bigots.
    Wait, furries are parts of the queer community? I don't mind but I didn't think we included kinks (and in many cases it's not even a kink, it's not always sexual)

Wait, furries are parts of the queer community? I don't mind but I didn't think we included kinks (and in many cases it's not even a kink, it's not always sexual)
    what are you, a cop?

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    Oh I'm OK with it being at pride. It makes sense as a response to kink shaming.

Yup it is.

https://soatok.medium.com/if-you-hat...t-cce35a948a57

I wonder if we can say that people who are attacking furries are attacking LGBTQI+ people.

I know of many furries who are Lesbian,Gay,Bisexual,Trans and such.

So when someone is attacking furries, that is anti queer bigotry.