Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    Ok...So money is everything except during the apocalypse.
    People always forget chaos is not always that far away and society norms change. Just look at covid. Money is a trading currency that is all. Not even a particularly useful one either like gold or flour. You can get most things through trade but not everything as much as people will tell you because they're depressed they're not millionaires

You can get away with a whole lot. But it is important that their is always a bigger fish and if you end up in front of its mouth for the wrong reasons you can get bitten.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    Ok...So money is everything except during the apocalypse.
    Even then idk. I believe they have bunkers and other means of survival and shit. When you have that much money you can be a doomsday prepper with their own mountain enclave like a Bond villain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Even then idk. I believe they have bunkers and other means of survival and shit. When you have that much money you can be a doomsday prepper with their own mountain enclave like a Bond villain.
    And what stops someone from taking that away from you

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    And what stops someone from taking that away from you
    Access, precautions, knowledge of location, probably stockpiled weapons and guards
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Access, precautions, knowledge of location, probably stockpiled weapons and guards
    I dunno Bill Burr has a good joke on it.

Dooms day prepping is just collecting things for the biggest dude on the street.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can get away with most things.

You can't get away with being an internationally famous pedophile that invites other rich people to your pedo plane flights FOREVER. But you can get away with it for a few decades.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"