Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Why?

Come now, putting aside the simple fact that there's players who are barely participating my interest wanes when a game becomes 'follow X player'. You've also pushed lynches on people before for the 'lulz' so, yes, I was sceptical until I had hard proof to work with.

I now have that, so I feel I can trust you. With that said, I'd like a thorough explanation as to why we should lynch both Foxxi and myself and in that particular order.

You could make a case that my banter with Kel is suspicious and Foxxi is quieter than usual (albeit having provided a reason as to why she is distracted) but I'd like to think that the entire scum team isn't going to band together and make it obvious they're scum as early as day one.
    maybe because both you and foxxi trusted kel? yeah i think thats good enough reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

it's funny how I'm suspected even tho I could have voted Claws twice but didn't - you don't wanna use your brains and I won't force you to do it

anyway @listo95

Pls post girls if you choose kpop

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    it's funny how I'm suspected even tho I could have voted Claws twice but didn't - you don't wanna use your brains and I won't force you to do it

anyway @listo95

Pls post girls if you choose kpop
    you were pushing for him to be lynched. you aint shit in regards to being town.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Our cereal loves the mafia team this game

anyway I think Val is town and I was surprised by him wanting to remove Claws for some past game. Because I honestly didn't think it was possible with Val - he always feels unphased and unbothered, he doesn't give any reaction when pushed - in truth Val collects all of these 'wrongdoings' done to him inside and basically explodes later on

10+ Year Old Account
    luckily for you tho, theres only 2 goons left and not every scum fuck can possibly be scum. the highest of the totem pole for my scum radar is foxxi and graeham. foxxi is blatantly not trying this game and admitted to trusting kel. graeham has been fucking around memeing d1 and d2 with the lack of content all whilst riding along with kel and splitting the votes.

- - - Updated - - -

val is also a sussy baka for admitting to wanting claws dead bc of the past game. omgus is a piss poor excuse to lynch someone.

I played pretty badly during the previous game and was lynched on that basis only for it to prove to be the wrong move. Something to keep in mind.

I'm at my best when there's around fifteen players in a game and the majority are active and throwing stuff out there. It shouldn't be a secret that I'm a reactionary player more than anything. I'm also genuinely more useful when I have a team to make plans with because then I can at least pretend to know what I'm doing.

vote:foxxi

not that confident but she still has scum equity

that vote on Cslap is smelly

If if weren't for the fact you are pretty much confirmed town lora, I'd swear this was some scum play from you. Where did I say I trust kel? Pretty positive that never happened. Have I tried as hard as I usually do this game? No. I've also been sleeping a large portion of the past week thanks to covid. If that's your only reason for suspecting me, you should get your head straight and use that meat in your skull to actually analyze things instead of jumping to conclusions.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

again I come back to Grae and I feel that he's rambling without saying game-related stuff - now I get it everyone besides Lora keeps it shush because it's the NATURE of the setting

I just want Grae to feel more open and natural

him - foxxy or Lemon are my options today

- - - Updated - - -

we shouldn't underestimate Bwon

- - - Updated - - -

foxxy - what's your take on Grae

I don't think grae and kel banter they way they did as buddies.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    again I come back to Grae and I feel that he's rambling without saying game-related stuff - now I get it everyone besides Lora keeps it shush because it's the NATURE of the setting

I just want Grae to feel more open and natural

him - foxxy or Lemon are my options today

- - - Updated - - -

we shouldn't underestimate Bwon

- - - Updated - - -

foxxy - what's your take on Grae

lul /chars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    If if weren't for the fact you are pretty much confirmed town lora, I'd swear this was some scum play from you. Where did I say I trust kel? Pretty positive that never happened. Have I tried as hard as I usually do this game? No. I've also been sleeping a large portion of the past week thanks to covid. If that's your only reason for suspecting me, you should get your head straight and use that meat in your skull to actually analyze things instead of jumping to conclusions.
    the conclusion was easy to make with you choosing to side with kel and vote claws. like i said before, very disappointed in you this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    luckily for you tho, theres only 2 goons left and not every scum fuck can possibly be scum. the highest of the totem pole for my scum radar is foxxi and graeham. foxxi is blatantly not trying this game and admitted to trusting kel. graeham has been fucking around memeing d1 and d2 with the lack of content all whilst riding along with kel and splitting the votes.

- - - Updated - - -

val is also a sussy baka for admitting to wanting claws dead bc of the past game. omgus is a piss poor excuse to lynch someone.
    So this is where I'm back and forth. The first time I had foxxi as scum (on rajah), I caught her n2 because she was over defending that day

The disengagement throws me off. But I would expect more active solving if she was town.

Clarinet I already mentioned was giving me vibes on d1. That's also potentially an easy counter wagon to start.

Still didn't get why so many were on claws last time when Lora outed. So even with reads, I like my probabilities there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer23 View Post
    So this is where I'm back and forth. The first time I had foxxi as scum (on rajah), I caught her n2 because she was over defending that day

The disengagement throws me off. But I would expect more active solving if she was town.

Clarinet I already mentioned was giving me vibes on d1. That's also potentially an easy counter wagon to start.

Still didn't get why so many were on claws last time when Lora outed. So even with reads, I like my probabilities there.
    the active solving isnt there. the lulz its u bc mafioso buddy said u vote was beyond bad. and they just werent present at all d1 or d2. screams scum foxxi.

If Foxxi were scum then I'd imagine she'd be pretty eager to embrace the challenge of solving the game in order to win. I don't see a scum Foxxi doing that quietly in the background only to allow herself to be caught out due to lack of engagement.

I'm not ruling it out as a possibility. I just can't really buy into the idea that the scum team consists of Kel, Foxxi and myself. I'm ruling myself out for reasons that are obvious.

If you want to be ballsy, Lora, perhaps you should lynch me today instead? After all, scum need to eliminate at night and day in a specific order in order to win. So let's throw a wrench in the works, eh?

- - - Updated - - -

Which isn't me saying I want to be lynched. I don't. Though if the belief that Foxxi and I are the remaining scum is genuine, then it shouldn't matter which order we go in.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Foxxi were scum then I'd imagine she'd be pretty eager to embrace the challenge of solving the game in order to win. I don't see a scum Foxxi doing that quietly in the background only to allow herself to be caught out due to lack of engagement.

I'm not ruling it out as a possibility. I just can't really buy into the idea that the scum team consists of Kel, Foxxi and myself. I'm ruling myself out for reasons that are obvious.

If you want to be ballsy, Lora, perhaps you should lynch me today instead? After all, scum need to eliminate at night and day in a specific order in order to win. So let's throw a wrench in the works, eh?

- - - Updated - - -

Which isn't me saying I want to be lynched. I don't. Though if the belief that Foxxi and I are the remaining scum is genuine, then it shouldn't matter which order we go in.
    Foxxi's placement of the claws vote and the reasoning was foul. It looks like bad scum play, she said that they wouldn't be very involved in this game so fair, she's dont exactly that.

Now she wants to vote me, i mean im perfectly fine with that if she wants to further cement scum reads on herself.

will sheep Cslap this phase

ahoy

- - - Updated - - -

grae more and more disappointing with his defeated attitude

kinda want to vote him over foxxi

unvote:foxxim

10+ Year Old Account
    FWIW @Graeham I have you more slight town read/neutral atm because you've actually somewhat attempted to put a thought behind your claws vote even though it was wrong.

she doesn't have that sly tone in this game

foxxi is suspected because she's reserved however we know that a real health issue affects her thus impacting how she plays

I know her range is vast but I think she's not part of scum

- - - Updated - - -

*tinfoil hat with a feather on = possibility for Cslap to be a deepdish aka a bussing scum-a-tron

vote:Lemon

Well, I'll take a leap of faith. If this turns out to be the wrong move then so be it but third time's the charm, right? In the last game I convinced myself that Cereal was tricking everyone and that wasn't the case. In this game I gave Kel the benefit of the doubt and that proved to a mistake. So with Lora having proved to be right...

Vote: Foxxi

will sheep Cslap this phase

ahoy

- - - Updated - - -

grae more and more disappointing with his defeated attitude

kinda want to vote him over foxxi

unvote:foxxim
    This unvote

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I'll take a leap of faith. If this turns out to be the wrong move then so be it but third time's the charm, right? In the last game I convinced myself that Cereal was tricking everyone and that wasn't the case. In this game I gave Kel the benefit of the doubt and that proved to a mistake. So with Lora having proved to be right...

Vote: Foxxi
    Followed by this happening right after clarinet takes him up on it trips me out some

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mazer23 View Post

I can see your logic. Because it wasn't what I was expecting out of foxxi if she pulls scum, it's a reassessment. But nobody has said anything that gives much pause on running with it.

The "me instead of foxxi" and then quick change makes me question my earlier town read.