Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    They've always done this, why are people acting surprised lmao. This time it's more generous than usual, they must be desperate.

Yeah, this isn't exactly a new strategy. I used the Scroll of Resurrection feature to faction change 10 years ago, back in 2012.

So It doesn't matter if the friend actually plays the game, I just throw a friend whos been offline for 5 years an invite and get a free faction change?

Oh nevermind, they have to accept it.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah not gonna work out for Blizzard.... maybe they need to just focus to get the Xpack done asp!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlhero View Post
    So It doesn't matter if the friend actually plays the game, I just throw a friend whos been offline for 5 years an invite and get a free faction change?

Oh nevermind, they have to accept it.
    So do I get this right.

1.) I sent a friend an invite
    2.) He accept it and pays 13$/€
    3.) I get 30 days gametime and 1 factionchange?

So in the end i could pay for the acc of a friend 13€ to get gametime and factionchange that usually costs 43€?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    So do I get this right.

1.) I sent a friend an invite
    2.) He accept it and pays 13$/€
    3.) I get 30 days gametime and 1 factionchange?

So in the end i could pay for the acc of a friend 13€ to get gametime and factionchange that usually costs 43€?
    From what I understood, you'd get a faction change and up to 5 friends you invite get 30 days play time. You wouldn't get any play time.

Curious what criteria they are using for select players

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Curious what criteria they are using for select players
    Maybe the number of friends on a player's friends list, and/or the time said friends have played wow last.

My friendlist is pretty small and most of them i added the last couple weeks.

I just have 2 friends who quited about 12 Months ago.

Yo if anyone can shoot me an invite for this that'd be cool, haven't played in a while and would like to check out the 9.2.5 and see what's up. PM me if you're able to do so

If anyone wants to invite me, send me a PM for my battletag. I wouldn’t mind a free month

When they have to resort to their fan-base to recruit bringing back players because they are unable on their own merits to do so.

Anyone wanna invite me? (NA)
    Last edited by Marteen; 2022-06-14 at 09:01 PM.

If anyone wants an invite send me a PM or a DM and I’ll give you my information.

LOL, gotta love how a multi-billionaire dollar company is so lazy they can't even create art assets to bribe people anymore.

i have 5 invites apparently so if you want one pm your battletag and ill send it out once i have 5 people

Id really love an invite! I cant snd pms because im too low level

- - - Updated - - -

can you add me? If there is any left I really really would enjoy this immensely as i cant afford it.
    Last edited by afishman; 2022-06-12 at 02:10 AM.

If people want to come back on europe server pm me

Stumpe#2937 EU if anyone would like to invite. Been out for almost 1 year and no other mmo seems to scratch the itch.
    Last edited by himlaklar; 2022-06-12 at 02:15 PM.
    Stumpe - The cutest plushie ever made. Greatest hobby ever!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LillianOwen View Post
    It was amazing I had to invite my friends to experience it. Right now my friends and I are playing a game where we became world creators, we were able to build the world according to our preferences.
    Nice, what game is it