So...?

Theories? Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    So...?

Theories? Thoughts?
    its you or val.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I can always just claim if you so wish.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can always just claim if you so wish.
    go ahead and claim

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    go ahead and claim
    Are you sure? Because earlier in the game you seemed eager for people not to reveal anything that might help scum work out what the setup actually was?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you sure? Because earlier in the game you seemed eager for people not to reveal anything that might help scum work out what the setup actually was?
    im not going to believe whatever you claim so it doesnt matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    im not going to believe whatever you claim so it doesnt matter.
    It doesn't really matter what you believe. You're a better player than to pretend as if you have it all worked out. Especially in a game where scum get the opportunity to win if they guess the setup correctly.

If I get lynched, I'll flip town. If I say in advance what I am? Well, then that's one more piece of the puzzle handed to scum.

So I'm not going to claim and never intended to. I just wanted to see reactions.

Vote: Lora

Having read back through the thread, as early as page one and two you were confident that Kel and Foxxi were scum with very little rhyme or reason as to why. You're correct, of course, but that could easily be due to being ballsy enough to know that there's no risk of you being night killed and nobody (but me, apparently) will doubt you if you sold out your scum buddies in order to look trustworthy.

I don't expect anyone to follow my lead. I could very well be wrong. Though since there's barely any meaningful posts or theories being shared and the game turned into 'follow this one person just because' then feel free to end the game day early. If that means lynching me? So be it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't really matter what you believe. You're a better player than to pretend as if you have it all worked out. Especially in a game where scum get the opportunity to win if they guess the setup correctly.

If I get lynched, I'll flip town. If I say in advance what I am? Well, then that's one more piece of the puzzle handed to scum.

So I'm not going to claim and never intended to. I just wanted to see reactions.

Having read back through the thread, as early as page one and two you were confident that Kel and Foxxi were scum with very little rhyme or reason as to why. You're correct, of course, but that could easily be due to being ballsy enough to know that there's no risk of you being night killed and nobody (but me, apparently) will doubt you if you sold out your scum buddies in order to look trustworthy.

I don't expect anyone to follow my lead. I could very well be wrong. Though since there's barely any meaningful posts or theories being shared and the game turned into 'follow this one person just because' then feel free to end the game day early. If that means lynching me? So be it.
    This is a bad vote. Lora's vote on you is also bad. Lora is obviously town at this point and you've done some weird stuff this game but wasn't blantanly obvious scum motive like foxxi, so you get that going for you, hence my town read on you at the moment.

My interest today is either Val or Mazer.

Val because his vote on me, like I've advocated for lynching both Kel and Foxxi, both are scum so unless you think im hard bussing, this vote is just wrong.

Mazer because his vote on clarinet feels off. They more or less settled that Lora was town and had been following their lead and when Foxxi got that 3rd vote he puts it onto Clarinet instead. So I find this highly suspicious. so,

Vote: Mazer

Wouldn't that be a crazy play with this game set-up? Because one person would know.

Really don't get the logic.

3+ Year Old Account
    Lora has been angry the whole game, so...

Vote Lora
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account

vote: graeham

your vote is garbage and you should feel bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    Lora has been angry the whole game, so...

Vote Lora
    you have not been remotely useful this entire game and this continues to show you dont actually give a fuck about playing these games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    This is a bad vote. Lora's vote on you is also bad. Lora is obviously town at this point and you've done some weird stuff this game but wasn't blantanly obvious scum motive like foxxi, so you get that going for you, hence my town read on you at the moment.

My interest today is either Val or Mazer.

Val because his vote on me, like I've advocated for lynching both Kel and Foxxi, both are scum so unless you think im hard bussing, this vote is just wrong.

Mazer because his vote on clarinet feels off. They more or less settled that Lora was town and had been following their lead and when Foxxi got that 3rd vote he puts it onto Clarinet instead. So I find this highly suspicious. so,

Vote: Mazer
    i can get behind mazer.

vote: mazer

Well that's a fine how do you do.

Crackle makes a non-sensical post, about me not "sheeping Lora"....and Lora's voting grae, so I guess Crackle gives himself the freedom to follow his hunches, but that's only good for him. Like he's the fucking cat's pajamas, and can just sit around batting the ball of yarn.

And then immediately Lora comes in and gets in on it two, and then jumps 3 times in 15 seconds. "It's val, no it's grae, no it's mazer". nothing to see here.

Cool....Cool.

So, cereal is mad at foxxi for screwing with the write-ups last game. You doing the same thing Lordy? Just a buncha rats in a maze. Sorry about the misread earlier.

UNVOTE

VOTE LORA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer23 View Post

Crackle makes a non-sensical post, about me not "sheeping Lora"....and Lora's voting grae, so I guess Crackle gives himself the freedom to follow his hunches, but that's only good for him. Like he's the fucking cat's pajamas, and can just sit around batting the ball of yarn.

And then immediately Lora comes in and gets in on it two, and then jumps 3 times in 15 seconds. "It's val, no it's grae, no it's mazer". nothing to see here.

Cool....Cool.

So, cereal is mad at foxxi for screwing with the write-ups last game. You doing the same thing Lordy? Just a buncha rats in a maze. Sorry about the misread earlier.

UNVOTE

VOTE LORA
    nah. im 100% town and everyone voting me is actually bad at the game and with you, scum. there is no scenario where i dont flip town. LDG has been useless this game and their rational for voting me is "hurrr durrr lora angry and i dont like angry so im voting you"

- - - Updated - - -

Cool....Cool.

UNVOTE

VOTE LORA
    also i know who the other two merlins are so of course ill flip flop until i find the last scum fuck. it doesnt mean a damn thing about my alignment. all i know is me and 2 other people are town and its pretty simple stuffs.

- - - Updated - - -

need i remind you that i am 2 for 2 with being correct for my targets. its literally impossible for me to not be town and not be merlin. any vote on me is just purely idiotic and incompetent at best. teehee

I doubt it. I understood you being bold, and assumed other people would pussyfoot around. So that's logical

It makes no sense for you to throw away a game. This hootenany isn't that hot.

Even your last argument makes no sense. You're justifying flip flopping and backing crackle for saying I should just follow your vote.

After your early strong play on the soft clsim, I just can't this as a clean strategy. You're either scum or cereal is fucking around.

I mean....really?

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it. I understood you being bold, and assumed other people would pussyfoot around. So that's logical

It makes no sense for you to throw away a game. This hootenany isn't that hot.

Even your last argument makes no sense. You're justifying flip flopping and backing crackle for saying I should just follow your vote.

After your early strong play on the soft clsim, I just can't this as a clean strategy. You're either scum or cereal is fucking around.

I mean....really?
    nah. im not scum. cereal isnt fucking around. you're just the sole remaining scum and this outburst is proving it.

Unvote

Alright, now I'm just plain confused.

unvote

the answer is to vote the confuser

vote lora

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    unvote

vote lora
    Yeah, fair point.

10+ Year Old Account
    congrats on lynching a merlin. actual brain dead plays. lynch mazer > graeham > val. GG scum win tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    unvote

vote lora
    i like how you chose to vote alongside scum. i swear if there wasnt only 1 goon alive it would be all 3 of you fuckers. it doesnt help LDG wont ever formulate their own opinion because they'd have to actually read and play the game.

- - - Updated - - -

i can only carry the team so hard until it decides to pull a tropic thunder on itself

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, fair point.

you know im town. we all know im town. if you arent actually the last scum, then you are just as equally garbo as the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

feed the town two scum on a silver platter and get voted out for no fucking logical reason. reminds me why i love playing this game so much.

- - - Updated - - -

all i have to say is mazer dies tomorrow or town loses. its that simple. GG lynching a merlin guys you all did so well using your big ol juicy brains teehee xD

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

Alright, let's try and figure this out. I've made my case for why I think Lora could be playing everyone but ironically Lora not just pointing at me and pushing me as the last mafian is what is giving me pause.