Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    well we know the first raid is the primal dragons escaping their prison so im assuming that we get asked to go there by alex and the titan keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Important point. It was said she shares the fate of ardenwield and that leaving has a price. It was not said she could not leave.

As for us in Dragon isles... we take a boat or a ride on a dragon.
    And with the new acorn seed thing made for a new world tree could this make a bridge between Azeroth to Ardenweald for Ysera to be able to return. It is interesting that the 5 Pins for Dragonflight CE have Ysera and Wrathion. Likely showing she will return and Wrathion will be crowned Aspect

I don't know much, but I know galakrond will be involved.

And we'll have a big nelf tree in the mix there somewhere

7+ Year Old Account
    We get a "call" from alexstrasza inviting us there and then we set sail.

5+ Year Old Account
    I hope by boat/zeppelin. This constant portal hopping is getting old and lazy.

If you want a portal, go find a mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    We go there on a boat initially, and then use portals, as usual.

With this mindblowing new technology called "a ship".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    I sure hope so, too. Would love to pull up on the Dragon Isles in a boat with a scenic view of the mountain peaks, dragons everywhere, and anything else they can think of.
    Yes. This.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

Quote Originally Posted by MCitra View Post
    One thing that excited me with SL was Ysera comming back.
    But last we heard was that she cannot leave shadowlands so her future in DF is not clear so that made me wonder how we will end up finally leaving SL with Sylvanas being sent to the maw who made us enter SL in the first place

How do you think we will end up on dragon isle escaping shadowlands?
    Q: How do you think we will end up on dragon isle escaping shadowlands?
    A: Disappointed and bored.

Did they say how the zones will play out? Both Horde and Alliance starting in same zone? Choose whatever zone you want to start in (which I believe they said was terrible forBfA's narrative)
    "The customer is always right" is a nice way of saying "I will put up with your bullshit as long as you pay me"

1+ Year Old Account
    I can’t imagine being pessimistic toward a new expansion after Shadowlands. Yes, this sounds like an oxymoron. I simply mean that after a “terribly received expansion” how could anyone not be just bursting from the seams to get out of it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Did they say how the zones will play out? Both Horde and Alliance starting in same zone? Choose whatever zone you want to start in (which I believe they said was terrible forBfA's narrative)
    Same zones for Horde/Alliance. Linear story. You start at the beach (1st zone), and by the time you end up in the final zone you’ll be at the apex/peak of the Dragon Isles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alot of people think we will take a boat. No on said we will be taken there by dragons since the isle have been hidden, intresting!
    Still going to be fun to see the storyline from SL to DF tomorrow if it will be on alpha
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

1+ Year Old Account
    Alot of people think we will take a boat. No on said we will be taken there by dragons since the isle have been hidden, intresting!
    Still going to be fun to see the storyline from SL to DF tomorrow if it will be on alpha
    They literally said in the first “Zone Preview” video we would take a boat. Also, Shadowlands Maw Intro came in WAY later.

PC will probably help bring the World Tree seed to the Dragon Isles with the help of the current aspects.

Horde and Alliance will probably send Explorer's League and Reliquary to follow us and do their typical digging up Titan stuff thing.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cantrip View Post
    It will simply be the worst expac ever created. The one following Dragonflight will be even worse. Just watch history and how WoW declined.

Thanks to incompetent tunnel visioned devs who know nothing but their gameplay.
    I remember you. I feel bad for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering Alexstrasza arrived there 0.000002 seconds after the stone boy beamed the beam thing into the sky, I would guess that we'll probably see it in the sky ourselves and go, "Huh, that's fucking weird. We should probably go see what that's about."

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Considering Alexstrasza arrived there 0.000002 seconds after the stone boy beamed the beam thing into the sky, I would guess that we'll probably see it in the sky ourselves and go, "Huh, that's fucking weird. We should probably go see what that's about."
    How many times have you watched the cinematic?

The cinematic starts with the Dragons leaving the Isles (you can physically see them, flying above the clouds and heading toward the well of eternity.) Throughout the rest of the cinematic, you can actually see the dragons hovering outside of the “hidden mists” over the Dragon Isles but they can’t enter yet because of the shield. When Stoneboy fixed the tower, they were already there and could easily get through. It wasn’t some magical .000002 light speed fly by she did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    They literally said in the first “Zone Preview” video we would take a boat. Also, Shadowlands Maw Intro came in WAY later.

Ah i missed this, and it sounds very boring when we have all these dragons! But i guess there are worse things to worry about than who is taking us to the isle
    I just got hooked on some storyline, never really liked it before Ysera died but now that she is back i have a few things to catch up on
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing that excited me with SL was Ysera comming back.
    But last we heard was that she cannot leave shadowlands so her future in DF is not clear so that made me wonder how we will end up finally leaving SL with Sylvanas being sent to the maw who made us enter SL in the first place

How do you think we will end up on dragon isle escaping shadowlands?
    By boat. The Horde will be represented by The Reliquary, and the Alliance by the Explorer's League.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    After a long night of sex, alcohol, drugs and debauchery...we wake up in a trashed temple devoted to one of the Flights. It goes downhill from there!
    This would actually be Hillarious.