Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    They should take it a step further and allow in-game icons to be used as "emojis" in chat. Kinda similar to what happened in early WoD after the script to post icons in chat leaked. That day might have been one of the most fun ones in the history of my WoW career.

EDIT: I can't read, thought they were gonna actually throw these in-game (which they should).

Quote Originally Posted by Chilela View Post
    They should take it a step further and allow in-game icons to be used as "emojis" in chat. Kinda similar to what happened in early WoD after the script to post icons in chat leaked. That day might have been one of the most fun ones in the history of my WoW career.

EDIT: I can't read, thought they were gonna actually throw these in-game (which they should).
    This may be unironically the best suggestion I've seen on MMO-C and that's kind of depressing.

I would love if they added actual chat emojis and it feels like it'd be a push towards trying to make WoW a bit more social.

Is Blizzard's target market now 25-35 year old sexless Disney enthusiasts?

This probably cost us a raid tier

10+ Year Old Account
    That's gonna be a no from me, dog.

Quote Originally Posted by THoyt View Post
    Body Type 1
    Skin pigment 1

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    At least Blizzard isn't hiding it's a gecko race.
    it's not a gecko, now we know for sure what it is.

Anywhere i go, i see his damned
    face meme

Human/Elf/Dragon/Fish hybrid.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Imagine being this mad about some pictures of a cartoon dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Imagine being this mad about some pictures of a cartoon dragon.
    Who said I was mad? They clearly have a target audience in mind. You sound offended

Who said I was mad? They clearly have a target audience in mind. You sound offended
    Oooh wow you got me. Next time call me "woke" and talk to me about how many genders there are, maybe throw in a Jordan Peterson quote. You got it, anyone who isn't big mad and posting about "25-35 year old sexless disney enthusiasts" on a news post about, again, pictures of a cartoon dragon, is offended by your post. Touch grass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooh wow you got me. Next time call me "woke" and talk to me about how many genders there are, maybe throw in a Jordan Peterson quote. You got it, anyone who isn't big mad and posting about "25-35 year old sexless disney enthusiasts" on a news post about, again, pictures of a cartoon dragon, is offended by your post. Touch grass.
    Imagine posting this twenty minutes after posting, "Imagine being this mad about some pictures of a cartoon dragon."

I think you're missing the meaning of term 'sexless'. The have no sex....

That's some tirade you've gone on there. Sounds like you're the one that needs go outside, touch some some grass and breathe in some fresh air. Don't let that bad man Peterson live rent free in your head

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smith View Post
    Imagine posting this twenty minutes after posting, "Imagine being this mad about some pictures of a cartoon dragon."
    Epic burn, dude. I'm sorry the cartoon dragons aren't manly enough for you either.

I think you're missing the meaning of term 'sexless'. The have no sex....

That's some tirade you've gone on there. Sounds like you're the one that needs go outside, touch some some grass and breathe in some fresh air. Don't let that bad man Peterson live rent free in your head
    Is there an AI post generator you guys use or something? That'd explain posting ~1,000 times a year using all these cool little snippets like "xxxxxxxx rent free" and "yyyyyyy offended".

Epic burn, dude. I'm sorry the cartoon dragons aren't manly enough for you either.

Is there an AI post generator you guys use or something? That'd explain posting ~1,000 times a year using all these cool little snippets like "xxxxxxxx rent free" and "yyyyyyy offended".
    stop kicking own goals and go outside

I'm not surprised mountains are being made out of a molehill.

Disappointed, but not surprised.

The emojis are neat though, and I'm sure there's plenty of friends and family guilds who will get their fun from them.

stop kicking own goals and go outside
    But outside is where all the big scary burly alpha males in khakis are - being that they're so afraid of cartoon dragons, and all. Leave me and all my 25-35 year old sexless Disney enthusiast friends alone

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'm not surprised mountains are being made out of a molehill.

Disappointed, but not surprised.

The emojis are neat though, and I'm sure there's plenty of friends and family guilds who will get their fun from them.
    You can't expect people who have never had a real job to have any understanding of the difference between an artist and a developer. You can, however, expect them to have extremely vehement opinions about what those people do with their time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    This may be unironically the best suggestion I've seen on MMO-C and that's kind of depressing.

I would love if they added actual chat emojis and it feels like it'd be a push towards trying to make WoW a bit more social.
    No thanks.

I think it would cause more issues than making WoW more social. People spamming emojis is the first thing that comes to mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    At least Blizzard isn't hiding it's a gecko race.
    Dracthyr really live in your head rent free, for someone who uses furry as a insult...you're way to concerned with a anthro race. But you know what they say...guessing you're a very closeted furry

When someone comes out of left field with a sentence like this over some harmless fun little emotes it's pretty obvious that they're projecting.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well let’s see, wow came out in 2004 with a T rating, so 12-17 it’s now been 18 years, so ya 30-35 year olds would be the perfect age for the market wow was targeted at on release.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.